My new kiiten

Just to get stuff off your chest or other stories to share.
Daimajinbob
Site Admin

Unread post 11 Dec 2012, 22:36 #1

As you guys know by now, I had to put my cat Greysie to sleep after a long battle with FIP.
One of the strays in our apartments was pregnant so I fed her to keep her healthy, she gave birth to a litter of four.

An old lady living in an apartment near us took them in and once they were old enough, let residents adopt them.

I came to the decision it was time for another cat, I named her Karma and as soon as we put up the Christmas tree, she found a new place to play.
DSC00110.JPG
That which does not kill you makes you stronger. THEN you can kill it

Beastball

Unread post 15 Dec 2012, 17:27 #2

May your new lord and master have a long and happy life!

Interesting name...hope you have nothing but good "Karma"!

Col. Manning

Unread post 15 Dec 2012, 21:24 #3

Very cute kitty! I've always had a fondness for gray tabbies. One of my favorite pets was a tabby named Raccoon we had when I was a kid. It's funny how precarious that perch looks--yet she looks so comfortable up there! Is FIP contagious? I don't think I'd ever heard of it before, and now it seems like a number of your cats have had the misfortune to contract it. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on the new addition Bob!
http://monsterdad69.blogspot.com/

Oh well, we'll all be eaten by Zigra sooner or later.

astroal

Unread post 16 Dec 2012, 15:28 #4

beastball
"new lord and master" lol you have that right and i know the feeling well.... :lol:

Daimajinbob
Site Admin

Unread post 16 Dec 2012, 21:16 #5

Col. Manning wrote:Very cute kitty! I've always had a fondness for gray tabbies. One of my favorite pets was a tabby named Raccoon we had when I was a kid. It's funny how precarious that perch looks--yet she looks so comfortable up there! Is FIP contagious? I don't think I'd ever heard of it before, and now it seems like a number of your cats have had the misfortune to contract it. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on the new addition Bob!
Yes FIP is contagious. Greysie initially contracted it and since she shared a litterbox with Mixie, spreading it was inevitable.
That which does not kill you makes you stronger. THEN you can kill it