Our tutorials are open to everyone!!
But our group has a lot more to offer in the way of
challenges, games, prizes and shares, so you're very welcome to
register and join us.
Spring Is Here
s/sa/fl/defl/ = Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
c/p = copy & paste
d/s = drop shadow
~~Tube of choice - I've used a cutie by Michi which can be purchased at Creative Design Outlet (CDO). Please don't use without a license.
~~FTU Scrapkit, Mask & Template - all created by me (Squirrely) and can be found on the Creative Addictions Attitude Blog HERE
Scrapkit - "Spring Is Here"
Template CA Springtime 3
Mask - SquirrelyMask09
~~Font of choice - I've used Fontastic
1. Open template; duplicate and close original. Delete credits and layers 3, & 8 through 13. Resize template if desired.
2. Highlight white background layer; add a new raster layer; select all. Open paper 15; c/p into selection; select none. Apply SquirrelyMask09 to this layer; merge group. Duplicate & mirror.
3. Open paper03, resize 70%. Highlight layer 1, s/sa/fl/defl; C/P paper03 as a new layer - invert - delete - select none.
4. Open paper05, resize 65%. Highlight layer 5, s/sa/fl/defl; C/P paper05 as a new layer - invert - delete - select none.
5. Open element05, resize 65%. C/P above layer 4. Grab your use pick tool and use the nodes to stretch out this frame to just cover layer 5. Add a d/s of 1,1,39,3.00
6. Open paper06, resize 75%; s/sa/fl/defl layer 4 - c/p pp06 as a new layer - invert - delete - select none. Effects; Eye Candy glow 2, fat, and white.
7. Open paper04; s/sa/fl/defl layer 2 - c/p pp04 as a new layer - invert - delete - select none. Add a d/s of 1,1,39,3.00
8. Open element27 - rotate right - c/p as a new layer and drop below pp04, pulling it up so it sticks out a bit.
9. Open your tube, resize as needed, c/p as a new layer with a d/s of 3, 3, 28, 9.00
10. Now we're going to add the rest of the elements. These are the elements I used and how I resized them. Use my tag above as a guideline for placement
---element47 - resize 72%; move it down so it just covers the bottom of your tube
---element52 - c/p as a new layer moving it down just enough to cover the bottom of the "grass".
---element51 & element50 - resize 35%
---element11, element10, element40 & element41 - resize 40%
---element13, element55, element14, - resize by 50%
---element69 - resize by 60%
11. Once your satisfied with how your fun tag looks, add your name and your artist's copyright; delete the white background layer and merge visible; save as a png and enjoy your new Spring tag!