Story

Post your fan art and stories here.

Story

Plunger
Royal Archer
Plunger
Royal Archer
Joined: 17 Feb 2008, 20:16

13 Jul 2009, 05:08 #1

This is all true and happened.

Reply
Like

Savato
King
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 00:50

13 Jul 2009, 05:33 #2

problem, officer?

those faggots get away with too much this had to happen
Reply
Like

Plunger
Royal Archer
Plunger
Royal Archer
Joined: 17 Feb 2008, 20:16

13 Jul 2009, 05:57 #3

Savato @ Jul 13 2009, 12:33 AM wrote: problem, officer?

those faggots get away with too much this had to happen
You read it wrong.
Reply
Like

Savato
King
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 00:50

13 Jul 2009, 07:23 #4

Plunger @ Jul 13 2009, 05:57 AM wrote:
Savato @ Jul 13 2009, 12:33 AM wrote: problem, officer?

those faggots get away with too much this had to happen
You read it wrong.
how
Reply
Like

Plunger
Royal Archer
Plunger
Royal Archer
Joined: 17 Feb 2008, 20:16

13 Jul 2009, 09:12 #5

"Problem Bo?"
Reply
Like

Savato
King
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 00:50

13 Jul 2009, 16:13 #6

Plunger @ Jul 13 2009, 09:12 AM wrote: "Problem Bo?"
I know the meme.
Reply
Like

Plunger
Royal Archer
Plunger
Royal Archer
Joined: 17 Feb 2008, 20:16

13 Jul 2009, 17:24 #7

Savato @ Jul 13 2009, 11:13 AM wrote:
Plunger @ Jul 13 2009, 09:12 AM wrote: "Problem Bo?"
I know the meme.
Lies
Reply
Like

Savato
King
Joined: 20 Jan 2008, 00:50

13 Jul 2009, 20:37 #8

Plunger @ Jul 13 2009, 05:24 PM wrote:
Savato @ Jul 13 2009, 11:13 AM wrote:
Plunger @ Jul 13 2009, 09:12 AM wrote: "Problem Bo?"
I know the meme.
Lies
The meme is coolface/trollface, "problem officer"; I KNOW MY SHIT
Reply
Like

Makanoko
Guard
Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 07:45

09 Aug 2009, 12:48 #9

[It wasn't that funny.]
~Micke


lol
Warpstar182: THANKS YOU DICKLESS FCK
fail
Reply
Like

Joined: 09 Apr 2008, 11:53

09 Aug 2009, 15:31 #10

That was funny.
Propaganda is fun You should try it sometime.
Reply
Like

Drakmoor
Priest
Joined: 19 May 2008, 20:34

27 Aug 2009, 03:44 #11

[Image removed.]

~Micke

Reply
Like