HellHounds
Blitztabulous
HellHounds

24 Apr 2008, 20:07 #1

Title: Kimi ga Suki
Mangaka: Ayu Watanabe
Length: 3 volumes (Complete)
Scanlator: JShojo & Heroines of Fantasia
Summary: Aki has always liked her basketball club friend, Mase. However, she can’t seem to gather her courage to confess to him. On the day when she finally decides to tell him, she is confessed to by a guy from a different Junior High!! A horrible accident follows and Aki finds herself not being able to choose between the two – Mase, whom she truly loves or Koichi, whom she’ll always feel indebted to… ~ Summary taken from JShojo

This manga is one that I've recently grown attached to. Although the storyline itself isn't original and I'm pretty sure I know how it'll end...I still like this manga a lot. I like the drama and I just love the dialogue because it really explores the feelings. Futhermore, love triangles/squares...what can you say...it's common but nonetheless, still intriguing...I'm a sucker for that stuff. :fufufu: Plus I also enjoy and love Watanabe-sensei's artwork...just lovely!

So does anyone else have an opinion about this manga?...good or bad....do share. ^^

Ehclipse Mint
HellHounds
Ehclipse Mint
HellHounds

01 May 2008, 08:16 #2

I'm glad someone made a topic on this. I love it! As soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked. But I can't decide who I want her to end up with just yet, so far so good I can't wait for the release of the next chapter.

Blitztabulous
HellHounds
Blitztabulous
HellHounds

02 May 2008, 23:54 #3

Ehclipse Mint @ May 1 2008, 12:16 AM wrote:
I'm glad someone made a topic on this. I love it! As soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked. But I can't decide who I want her to end up with just yet, so far so good I can't wait for the release of the next chapter.
same here...as soon as i read the first chapter, i knew it was a keeper. chapter 4 recently came out and what a cliff hanger...this manga really is good! in my opinion i would like aki to end up with maze...that's her true love and i just like mazes personality better even though koichi is as sweet as candy...maze is number one here. :wub:

angeldarkness
HellHounds
angeldarkness
HellHounds

27 May 2008, 22:43 #4

IM crazy about this manga after ch.4 I NEED MORE! This story give u a very difficult choices to choose from. I think it a good manga.

AsuSu
Lords

30 Jun 2008, 17:44 #5

Ahhhhh! I want to cry. I like the guy with black hair and he hooked up with girl with black hair. And then blodies are with blondies, SWITCH PARTNERS ALREADY!!! D: *Depressed right now*

Jan Ken Pon
"I will submit to the darkness and be engulfed in corruption" - Yan [Too bad you can't find anything to corrupt. ;D]

"I love Teol from the bottom of my heart. Hug me." - Teol [Sure I do xD]

"I swear to god and heaven that I will never hate sweet Teol." - Teol [Silly Teol, I don't believe in god xD]
"My job is to pleasure Teol. And I take pleasure doing it too." = Teol. [....]
"Apol is my master and I'll give chiyo so I can be with Teol as Apol commands n do all funky stuff with teol." - Apol [Nooo, I like being with Chiyo. D:]
"I am now a sworn slave of Yan-yan and give her my Chiyo" - Yan [Why does everyone wanna seperate me and Chiyo?!]
"I love Teol so much that I could just beat him." - Ejbbie [WTFWTFWTFWTF]
"I shall give teol-kun to usu-chan as her boytoy." -Usu-y [What about Aoi?!]
"I hereby allow usu-chan to borrow teol-kun from aoi"-Usu-y [okey dokey artichokey]
"I'll wear Riou's boxers everyday!" -Rio-kun [Just hand em over, "I'm not scared of a pair of boxers, I've wore em before!~ xD]
"I denounce Teol as my onii-chan. Ejb is my new onii-chan." -Ejbbie [Fo'sho I do. ;D]
"I will be with anyone Rozilea thinks is a good match for me even if it's Teol" - Rozilea [NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]
"I shall never act against ejb. He's just to smart, caring and kind to want to do anything against him." - Ejbbie [Can I still annoy you to bits?]
"I've been developing secret and devious plans to use on the next that strikes my fancy." - Ejbbie [What's a fancy? When I fancy someone?]
"I've been developing the "perfect guy" in my lab. I'm gonna make everyone else jealous!" - Miche [That maybe true~]
"I've been ken so many times that I'm going insane. Someone has to be out to get me but I know it isn't Ejb." - Ejbbie [Really now?]
"I KNOW that it is ejb that has been out to get me!!!" - Miche
"I wish I had a bishie slave all to myself. Now where can I steal one..." -Ejbbie [That's sorta... true]
"I craving fresh baked Christmas cookies so much I'd mug my own family for them." - Ejbbie [That... I wouldn't put that past me]
"I like to pon people with scandalous pons that create tons of hijinx." -Ejbbie :)
I will surrender all my bishies to ellie for defending me against the idiot at the cbox. - Miche :)
"Shakespeare mumbo jumbo makes my head hurt." - Ejbbie (Indeedio)
"Oh dear, i'm failing literature. Now....where was that Shakeapeare book... " Michichi! (I got an "A" in Lit/English class I'll have you know!)
"I only let Apol fondle me "goods" and no one else." - APol (I wouldn't say that wasn't false haha)

Meigwen
HellHounds
Meigwen
HellHounds

04 Jul 2008, 13:26 #6

i love this manga, it's such a bittersweet story, i so want her to be with Maze :bawling: can't wait for more chapters :eto:

yuunachan
Slaves

04 Jul 2008, 14:10 #7

I really like this serie a lot. ::bunnychu:: It has cute characters and a good story line. I think it is a bit sad that the main heroine is dating a guy out of guilt. :demo:

sure_007
HellHounds
sure_007
HellHounds

04 Jul 2008, 14:58 #8

I absolutely love this series. The artword is gorgeous and the storyline is great even though its not original. But who cares ^_______^! The recent chapter is cliffhanging cause everyone hooked up with the wrong people. I really wonder how this is going to end.

vietmee
HellHounds
vietmee
HellHounds

04 Jul 2008, 20:22 #9

ahh...omg i love this series! :)

its so sad too :( so much drama :o

i want to heroine to end up with Mase, even tho she did a good thing to stay witht he other guy because to situations.

i feel sorry for mase :(, yet he loves her o.0

cookiemonster
HellHounds
cookiemonster
HellHounds

21 Aug 2008, 03:40 #10

oh i also like this manga its great. its really good i highly recommend it. the question is that she feels really guilty for causing the injury if only she had said no to the date then she could be with maze.

judy822
HellHounds
judy822
HellHounds

18 Sep 2008, 23:40 #11

Kimi ga Suki is really interesting and I really hope in the end that the two can get back together because it's really sad seeing the two apart and the girl feeling so guilty for what she did to lie to herself. Poor guy if only he got to her before the other guy got to her >_<

bitemeass
HellHounds
bitemeass
HellHounds

22 Sep 2008, 10:48 #12

well i was thinking about reading this series so I figured I'd what people thought of it. Inow I wanna read it...but maybe I will wait till it is done to avoid all the cliff hangers

gooneet
HellHounds
gooneet
HellHounds

11 Mar 2009, 19:11 #13

I really like this manga. I think the story is different and even though it pains me to read it (certain parts, lol) I really can't wait to see how the story goes. I just hope its a happy ending.

judy822
HellHounds
judy822
HellHounds

12 Mar 2009, 06:17 #14

I really enjoy this series, really sad about it though.. I hope the ending will turn out to be what we all want D: T___T though I still feel bad for the other guy...

queen-claudia
HellHounds
queen-claudia
HellHounds

12 Mar 2009, 11:53 #15

The manga is reaaaaally great...but I think she's very pathetic? That's just mean!