mayura159
HellHounds

10 Sep 2007, 02:10 #1

Which do u like? Hana Kimi from japan or taiwan. :meow:

rachie
Posts 0
rachie

10 Sep 2007, 02:18 #2

Japan is wayy better, it's absolutely hilarious!

Mizuki is adorable and I lurrvvee Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma....

Panda
Posts 0
Panda

10 Sep 2007, 11:28 #3

Japan. sicne its the original, and its alot better.

sanedenial
Slaves

10 Sep 2007, 18:12 #4

Yay for the Japanese version, I think it's funnier and less slapstick. Also Ella doesn't make that good of a Mizuki. Although she does look more boyish than the Japanese version. So hmm. they both have SOME good points.

Axlish
Posts 0
Axlish

10 Sep 2007, 19:20 #5

Uh, well, I've only seen one episode of the Japanese HanaKimi. Read all the manga though. >.< I think that one song from the Taiwan HanaKimi is adorable though. D:

@Panda: Uh, I thought the Taiwan HanaKimi drama came out before the Japanese one. Yeah HanaKimi was originally written in Japan but. . . the drama came out in Taiwan first. @@ I dunno. . .

Mokona
Posts 0
Mokona

10 Sep 2007, 20:39 #6

Yes, it was filmed in Taiwan first, like Hana yori dango and then they made a Japanese version. But I like the J-versions of both better. The actors are better, even so the guy playing Sano in the T-drama is sooo hot. :wub: But the J-version is definitely better in my opinion, especially the girl playing Mizuki is cuter in the J-version.

minori-mikki
HellHounds
minori-mikki
HellHounds

11 Sep 2007, 04:22 #7

nah...I think what Panda meant was that the original story was from Jpn, thus the Jdrama is better :D

Like most ppl here, I prefer the Jpnese version better but I hvnt really watched the Taiwanese one *dont like Ella much so <.<*

Maki is so cute as a boy. I think she looks better with short hair :wub: and kagurazaka (shirotan) is so hot..too bad he always appears only for a few seconds :sigh:

thx to CK for the lovely avie n siggies <3

aoikami
Aristocrats
aoikami
Aristocrats

11 Sep 2007, 17:22 #8

i knew twinnie would come to this thread cos of hana-kimi :fufufu: and of course of shirotan darling :wub:

i haven't seen both btw, but ive dl the jap version :D

siggie set by sunako-chan, thankies ^^

minori-mikki
HellHounds
minori-mikki
HellHounds

11 Sep 2007, 20:56 #9

:lol: twinnie, u hvnt even seen one ep :yo: shirotan doesnt want u nemore :keke:

akira_konkon
Posts 0
akira_konkon

13 Sep 2007, 01:46 #10

i didn't like any of the versions. never watched past the 3rd episode. love the manga. maybe because i read the manga first, the dramas were terrible to me, didn't stick to the plot of the manga. i love the sano in the taiwanese version though (so hott!!).
but i thought in both dramas the acting was really corny
(sorry if this offends anyone)

Axlish
Posts 0
Axlish

13 Sep 2007, 02:11 #11

@akira: I think being corny is what makes them awesome, actually. But that's just me.

I had to take a screencap of Nakatsu. :clap: My favorite character. He's adorable. :wub:

minori-mikki
HellHounds
minori-mikki
HellHounds

13 Sep 2007, 02:38 #12

@akira_konkon: nah, it's alrite. Everyone is free to voice their opinions esp since this is CoD :clap:

I personally think the manga was boring, it barely made me laughed :D Also, I actually like that the drama is quite different from the manga. I think it'd be boring if it juz follows the manga since I'd know the story already but of course that's juz my preference ^.^

yurisaki
HellHounds
yurisaki
HellHounds

13 Sep 2007, 03:44 #13

oo i really like the japanese version than taiwanese...ehehheh ..but the story is a lil bit different than deh manga..which is gewd =p sano got meaner =x

angelaeris
Posts 0
angelaeris

13 Sep 2007, 05:31 #14

i think i liked the taiwanese version better.the japanese one is pretty good too, but IMO in the taiwanese version, the enthusiasm blended in more with the characters. i didn't like the ending though. the manga was awesome.

vincent
HellHounds
vincent
HellHounds

13 Sep 2007, 13:26 #15

i havnt watched the Jap version. am i missing out a lot? i only watched the taiwan version, it's all right considering that most of the series made that are based on manga usually turn out really badly, but this one is all right.. i think.. it's very similar to the manga, the characters and all and the girl does look exactly like a guy! well, i personally would prefer manga.. but oh well.. hey is the Jap version really good? may be i should give it a try :P