Anime you dislike

Anime Chat

Anime you dislike

Zerfines
Posts 0
Zerfines

21 Jul 2007, 23:27 #1

Well name one or more animes you disslike or really hate and ressons for it if possibul or atleast what makes you hate it or if ther is a character you cant stand ???

Me Naruto i really Think Naruto is Anoying and loud and basikly make me want to punch him :angry:

And i really Disslike Digimon and Pokemon Don't really knowe resson it just really noise me and i Don't like it :pissed:

teol
Lords
teol
Lords

22 Jul 2007, 00:44 #2

same here i don't like digimon either. it's kinda like pokemon. and there's also yu-ge-oh or something. i don't like these. i don't know the reason. when i watch it i don't get the point. it kills my mood =.=

naruto is ok i dont dislike but i dont love it some r interesting?
LEAD ME NOT TO TEMPTATION...I CAN FIND IT MYSELF

thanks my sweet yanny *chu*

Finally, Aoi-sama's siggie is here ^.~!

Thanks <3

I shall be a hidden ninja assassin under the command of Yan---Yan -_-
I will continually be ponned by Yan and enjoy every one of her pons---Yan..again..
I will obey lilaznangel and no one else, even if I get ponned a million times by others! ---lori-chan
Usu-sama is NOT my slave. I mistakenly wrote that she is. Instead, I am her slave and i am bound to be nice to her for eternity---usu-chan
lilaznangel is not my minion, I am hers. I will be the one to wash her clothes, do her dishes, and do all the rest of her chores.---lori-chan
Okay, I lied. lilaznangel is NOT my minion FOREVER and that's FINAL!---lori-chan
Apol's gt d last word wen it cmes to me...so if apol tells me to twirl den il twirl around---apol-sama
Im hir to grab all of yan's slaves to offer to apol-sama---apol-sama
I will humbly return all of Yan's slaves safely back to her side, and promise never to touch them again otherwise Yan will sever off all my fingers.---Yan-chan
Bunny is sailor moon, and gackt is her mamoru---bunny-chan
I am everyone's favorite chew toy. ----- sunako-chan T_T
The wonderful and beloved Yan is my one and only true master, I will refuse to be owned by any other despite what they say.----Yan-chan -_-
I will never call apol-sama can-chan or dice-chan otherwisei'll gladly take a beating from her whips n chains!----apolly-chan xD
Iv decided to call apol-sama as jst apol-sama coz i am her loyal smitten servant after all LOL ----APOLLY-CHAN
I no longer am the master of anyone here at CoD and i subject myself to be apol's lowly slave for eternity -----apolly
I here by forsake women for they have rebuked my advances for to long.----ejb
I like to play, I like to tempt, I like to tease bt then again if its against apol I can't do any of these because i'm on my knees-----apolly
Happy Hearts Day Apol-sama -----apolly
I must be having a bad day b/c I'm spreading rumors in the wrong game thread.--Sexe
Well im back from the grave n i miz my ladies, so cme hir my bunnies n satiate d crave which i knw ya my ladies r having for me ---Apolly
i wish i wish i have apol's kiss den dat wud get me into bliss ---Apolly
As a womanizer, I have to register my lips as a deadly weapon.---Ejb (My hands too)
"Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting ladies." ---Ejb (No need. I can catch them even when it's noisy. ^^)
Shhh. The whole claiming innocence and purity is just a ploy to get women. ---Ejb
I'm too sexy for my own good.---Ejb
I here by swear to only see one girl at any given time.---Ejb (what makes you think that I see more than one girl at a given time...)
I wish women would 'Juice Me'.---Ejb (AHAHA!!)
I will lay off the ladies for now and forever.---Elle-chan (it's April fools ^.~)
I may have all the girls swooning over me, but my ONLY master is Aoi-sama, my ONLY pervy boss is Sexe-chan, and my ONLY maiden is Apolly.---Apolly
I'm not a fighter, i'm a lover and i'm addicted to pain so let me have you Apolly lash me with your whips---Apolly
I easily bend over for apolly, aoi-sama, and sexe-chan ---Apolly
Bring on the shackles and bind them to me for I am your prisoner Apolly---Apolly (Haha. Lets see if you can bind my heart too. =P)
Apolly dont have to sacrifice anything to have me ---Apolly
I'm not really into girls, I love hot bishies---Asusu (She just want me for herself.LOL)
I <3 AsuSu and will happily serve her.---AsuSu (Aw, she's catching up =P)
I love AsuSu as a sister and only as a sister and would NEVER think of touching her.---AsuSu (She's lying to herself. She'll realize later.)
I absolutely hate AsuSu and never want to speak to her again.---AsuSu (I'm lying. I don't hate her.)
I will surrender myself to any girl and let them do anything they wish to me. Ladies are my one great weakness.---Ejb (they wish they're my weakness.)
My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee the more I have, for both are infinite.---Apolly
I already have Yan, Asusu, n Usu-chan in my harem, doesn't mean i can't have room for more. Any willing ladies to add to the list? ---Apolly (No need. Applications closed.)
I'll wear the lolita outfit together with riou and do a dance show for Apol ---Apolly (Lol I'm a one man show. Jk)
I'm apolly's willing S & M slave---Apolly
I will pleasure Yannie in any way she wants and do whatever she wants to keep her as my lovely slave.---Yannie (You got that right. ^.~)
When apol gets too cold, I'll gladly warm her up.---Apolly. (haha)
I've been busy picking up chicks in the streets lately but they're incomparable to apolly and to my making her warm.---Apolly (got that right =P)
I'm ready for apol and her explosion to come soon! ---Apolly (More than ready. ^.~)
I wish I can pet apol and perhaps pounce her once or twice...---Apolly
Ahhh summer~ my sweet escape and excuse to play with girls.---Apolly (right on! ;D)
"I always seem to have the worst luck for I always get Ponned. At least I get ponned by some lovely ladies at times." ---Ejb (heheh)
I run away every single time Yan and AsuSu realize I'm on, I'm quite evil like that. ;)---Asusu

sunako
Lords

22 Jul 2007, 07:42 #3

lol it's gonna sound freaky considering all the violence this anime contains. :D But I didn't particularly like Samurai X.

>.> Why u wonder. It's cause I hated the chick that screwed up battousai :hohoho: the forever infamous Tomoe. :angry:

:huh: What else what else.. didn't like pokemon or Digimon too. Oh and don't get me started on Yugi-oh :frozen:
:chainsaw: Feel my wrath!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covenant of darkness siggy: Dragonfly

Siggy: Ejb
Avy: Dunno
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Religion (Perversion)

Rule One: must grab one bishies ass per day
Rule Two: must watch at least one pervy scene per day
Rule Three:must act out that scene a few time, per day

JOINED: XD You got that right!!! I'm enjoying my new religion very much, dragon-chan. ^^

Spread the Religion. Wahahahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan Ken Pon:
"I'm a Blood Thirsty Seductress on the loose!" Usu XD
"I love blood... And I am DAMN proud of it." Middy XD
"lilaznangel owns me and I serve her no matter what." lori-chan =P
"I shall be no other's servant than Yan's" Yan =P
"I hereby declare to give up my love for blood and dedicate my life to serving Yan and providing her delicious bloody meals." Yan O.o;
"I deserve to be dressing in frilly pink dresses and watching chick flicks for allowing the great Sexe-sama to suffer a double PON!!!" Sexe =P
"I am the angel in a pink tutu that stops people from being evil and/or smutty" lori-chan =P
"I like kissing my master Teol's feet" Teol a.k.a chew toy >.<
"I decided to give up on killing, say no to all slaughter, and put down my chainsaw to welcome my new, brighter beginning... Frolicking with pretty ponies in the beautiful daisy-filled field." Middy =.= (Oh the horror!!!!)
"I will happily become Middy-sama's slave as long as she provides me with one bishie to play with a day." Middy XD
"I shall loan out my various tools of destruction including the chainsaw to ejb whenever he may need them." Ejb T.T so mean. Wahhhhhhhh!!!
"I will not seek revenge against ejb for his past pon on me." Ejb >.< Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
"I shall use my chainsaw to seek revenge on any one that tries to do anything harmful to ejb." Ejb XD Well at least I can still use my chainsaw. lol

Zerfines
Posts 0
Zerfines

22 Jul 2007, 18:14 #4

aaa Felloow Dislikers aaaa disslike the same thing we will get allong :demo:

Kurai
Lords

24 Jul 2007, 11:14 #5

wtf!? Naruto is great!

I will tell you what I hate though.

INUYASHA......

....is f'ing STUUUPIDD!

aoikami
Aristocrats
aoikami
Aristocrats

24 Jul 2007, 16:11 #6

I actually thought Samurai X was better than the series cos its more action packed even tho it only has 2 :sigh:

and...sunako-chaaannnn, why u dissing my tomoe :angry:

she's not annoying as kaoru who reminds me so much of kagome >.> who goes inuyasha, inuyasha :nooo:

nehoot, i dont like pokemon or digimon or yugioh, are those even anime? :shocked:

oh and Lupin the 3rd, i mean wth is that :o

siggie set by sunako-chan, thankies ^^

Kurai
Lords

24 Jul 2007, 23:02 #7

Lupin the 3rd? only one of the greatest things ever

aoikami
Aristocrats
aoikami
Aristocrats

24 Jul 2007, 23:25 #8

my guy friend loved it too, couldn't get into the gits of it :tsktsk: so not in my list :nosedig:

siggie set by sunako-chan, thankies ^^

teol
Lords
teol
Lords

26 Jul 2007, 06:13 #9

wut's lupin the 3rd? :huh:
LEAD ME NOT TO TEMPTATION...I CAN FIND IT MYSELF

thanks my sweet yanny *chu*

Finally, Aoi-sama's siggie is here ^.~!

Thanks <3

I shall be a hidden ninja assassin under the command of Yan---Yan -_-
I will continually be ponned by Yan and enjoy every one of her pons---Yan..again..
I will obey lilaznangel and no one else, even if I get ponned a million times by others! ---lori-chan
Usu-sama is NOT my slave. I mistakenly wrote that she is. Instead, I am her slave and i am bound to be nice to her for eternity---usu-chan
lilaznangel is not my minion, I am hers. I will be the one to wash her clothes, do her dishes, and do all the rest of her chores.---lori-chan
Okay, I lied. lilaznangel is NOT my minion FOREVER and that's FINAL!---lori-chan
Apol's gt d last word wen it cmes to me...so if apol tells me to twirl den il twirl around---apol-sama
Im hir to grab all of yan's slaves to offer to apol-sama---apol-sama
I will humbly return all of Yan's slaves safely back to her side, and promise never to touch them again otherwise Yan will sever off all my fingers.---Yan-chan
Bunny is sailor moon, and gackt is her mamoru---bunny-chan
I am everyone's favorite chew toy. ----- sunako-chan T_T
The wonderful and beloved Yan is my one and only true master, I will refuse to be owned by any other despite what they say.----Yan-chan -_-
I will never call apol-sama can-chan or dice-chan otherwisei'll gladly take a beating from her whips n chains!----apolly-chan xD
Iv decided to call apol-sama as jst apol-sama coz i am her loyal smitten servant after all LOL ----APOLLY-CHAN
I no longer am the master of anyone here at CoD and i subject myself to be apol's lowly slave for eternity -----apolly
I here by forsake women for they have rebuked my advances for to long.----ejb
I like to play, I like to tempt, I like to tease bt then again if its against apol I can't do any of these because i'm on my knees-----apolly
Happy Hearts Day Apol-sama -----apolly
I must be having a bad day b/c I'm spreading rumors in the wrong game thread.--Sexe
Well im back from the grave n i miz my ladies, so cme hir my bunnies n satiate d crave which i knw ya my ladies r having for me ---Apolly
i wish i wish i have apol's kiss den dat wud get me into bliss ---Apolly
As a womanizer, I have to register my lips as a deadly weapon.---Ejb (My hands too)
"Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting ladies." ---Ejb (No need. I can catch them even when it's noisy. ^^)
Shhh. The whole claiming innocence and purity is just a ploy to get women. ---Ejb
I'm too sexy for my own good.---Ejb
I here by swear to only see one girl at any given time.---Ejb (what makes you think that I see more than one girl at a given time...)
I wish women would 'Juice Me'.---Ejb (AHAHA!!)
I will lay off the ladies for now and forever.---Elle-chan (it's April fools ^.~)
I may have all the girls swooning over me, but my ONLY master is Aoi-sama, my ONLY pervy boss is Sexe-chan, and my ONLY maiden is Apolly.---Apolly
I'm not a fighter, i'm a lover and i'm addicted to pain so let me have you Apolly lash me with your whips---Apolly
I easily bend over for apolly, aoi-sama, and sexe-chan ---Apolly
Bring on the shackles and bind them to me for I am your prisoner Apolly---Apolly (Haha. Lets see if you can bind my heart too. =P)
Apolly dont have to sacrifice anything to have me ---Apolly
I'm not really into girls, I love hot bishies---Asusu (She just want me for herself.LOL)
I <3 AsuSu and will happily serve her.---AsuSu (Aw, she's catching up =P)
I love AsuSu as a sister and only as a sister and would NEVER think of touching her.---AsuSu (She's lying to herself. She'll realize later.)
I absolutely hate AsuSu and never want to speak to her again.---AsuSu (I'm lying. I don't hate her.)
I will surrender myself to any girl and let them do anything they wish to me. Ladies are my one great weakness.---Ejb (they wish they're my weakness.)
My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee the more I have, for both are infinite.---Apolly
I already have Yan, Asusu, n Usu-chan in my harem, doesn't mean i can't have room for more. Any willing ladies to add to the list? ---Apolly (No need. Applications closed.)
I'll wear the lolita outfit together with riou and do a dance show for Apol ---Apolly (Lol I'm a one man show. Jk)
I'm apolly's willing S & M slave---Apolly
I will pleasure Yannie in any way she wants and do whatever she wants to keep her as my lovely slave.---Yannie (You got that right. ^.~)
When apol gets too cold, I'll gladly warm her up.---Apolly. (haha)
I've been busy picking up chicks in the streets lately but they're incomparable to apolly and to my making her warm.---Apolly (got that right =P)
I'm ready for apol and her explosion to come soon! ---Apolly (More than ready. ^.~)
I wish I can pet apol and perhaps pounce her once or twice...---Apolly
Ahhh summer~ my sweet escape and excuse to play with girls.---Apolly (right on! ;D)
"I always seem to have the worst luck for I always get Ponned. At least I get ponned by some lovely ladies at times." ---Ejb (heheh)
I run away every single time Yan and AsuSu realize I'm on, I'm quite evil like that. ;)---Asusu

Kurai
Lords

26 Jul 2007, 06:36 #10

yue
Posts 0
yue

26 Sep 2007, 11:01 #11

Well,i hate digimon and animes with ugly images,terrible art.

Axlish
Posts 0
Axlish

26 Sep 2007, 13:16 #12

Dislike!? Uh. . . well I don't like InuYasha. For the most part. I like it because it got me into other anime. I hate it because it was way overrated. And my mom thinks Sesshoumaru is hot. -.-;

Wah, how could you hate Digimon? ;.; I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Well, the first seasons. After that it got kind of crappy.

Oh, Lupin 3, I used to think it would be crappy, but it's actually pretty fun to watch. I gave it a chance one night, and it was pretty cool, even though it didn't have the best art and the prettiest characters. xD

Kurai
Lords

27 Sep 2007, 02:10 #13

Axlish @ Sep 26 2007, 08:16 AM wrote: Dislike!? Uh. . . well I don't like InuYasha. For the most part. I like it because it got me into other anime. I hate it because it was way overrated. And my mom thinks Sesshoumaru is hot. -.-;

Wah, how could you hate Digimon? ;.; I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Well, the first seasons. After that it got kind of crappy.

Oh, Lupin 3, I used to think it would be crappy, but it's actually pretty fun to watch. I gave it a chance one night, and it was pretty cool, even though it didn't have the best art and the prettiest characters. xD
Because pretty characters is everything right? Humor, wit, story, action... all more important than the art.

Axlish
Posts 0
Axlish

27 Sep 2007, 11:50 #14

Kurai @ Sep 26 2007, 10:10 PM wrote: Because pretty characters is everything right? Humor, wit, story, action... all more important than the art.
Well that's how I USED to be. I'm not like that anymore. I've read/watched things that didn't have pretty characters, and liked them. Demon Ororon, very unique art style but still awesome.

I was stupid back in middle school! xD I'm a high school graduate now. I have changed! <3

vangiq
Posts 0
vangiq

07 Oct 2007, 15:40 #15

I hate zoids this so boring and annoying :angry: