Analysis on the "F" Word

Analysis on the "F" Word

AsuSu
Lords

30 Nov 2008, 09:07 #1

(WARNING, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE LOW TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO SWEARING, CUSSING, CURSING, ETC!!! Thank you :) )

F*CK

I never thought about it, but wow the "F" work can be used in so many ways in the English language. lol

Jan Ken Pon
"I will submit to the darkness and be engulfed in corruption" - Yan [Too bad you can't find anything to corrupt. ;D]

"I love Teol from the bottom of my heart. Hug me." - Teol [Sure I do xD]

"I swear to god and heaven that I will never hate sweet Teol." - Teol [Silly Teol, I don't believe in god xD]
"My job is to pleasure Teol. And I take pleasure doing it too." = Teol. [....]
"Apol is my master and I'll give chiyo so I can be with Teol as Apol commands n do all funky stuff with teol." - Apol [Nooo, I like being with Chiyo. D:]
"I am now a sworn slave of Yan-yan and give her my Chiyo" - Yan [Why does everyone wanna seperate me and Chiyo?!]
"I love Teol so much that I could just beat him." - Ejbbie [WTFWTFWTFWTF]
"I shall give teol-kun to usu-chan as her boytoy." -Usu-y [What about Aoi?!]
"I hereby allow usu-chan to borrow teol-kun from aoi"-Usu-y [okey dokey artichokey]
"I'll wear Riou's boxers everyday!" -Rio-kun [Just hand em over, "I'm not scared of a pair of boxers, I've wore em before!~ xD]
"I denounce Teol as my onii-chan. Ejb is my new onii-chan." -Ejbbie [Fo'sho I do. ;D]
"I will be with anyone Rozilea thinks is a good match for me even if it's Teol" - Rozilea [NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]
"I shall never act against ejb. He's just to smart, caring and kind to want to do anything against him." - Ejbbie [Can I still annoy you to bits?]
"I've been developing secret and devious plans to use on the next that strikes my fancy." - Ejbbie [What's a fancy? When I fancy someone?]
"I've been developing the "perfect guy" in my lab. I'm gonna make everyone else jealous!" - Miche [That maybe true~]
"I've been ken so many times that I'm going insane. Someone has to be out to get me but I know it isn't Ejb." - Ejbbie [Really now?]
"I KNOW that it is ejb that has been out to get me!!!" - Miche
"I wish I had a bishie slave all to myself. Now where can I steal one..." -Ejbbie [That's sorta... true]
"I craving fresh baked Christmas cookies so much I'd mug my own family for them." - Ejbbie [That... I wouldn't put that past me]
"I like to pon people with scandalous pons that create tons of hijinx." -Ejbbie :)
I will surrender all my bishies to ellie for defending me against the idiot at the cbox. - Miche :)
"Shakespeare mumbo jumbo makes my head hurt." - Ejbbie (Indeedio)
"Oh dear, i'm failing literature. Now....where was that Shakeapeare book... " Michichi! (I got an "A" in Lit/English class I'll have you know!)
"I only let Apol fondle me "goods" and no one else." - APol (I wouldn't say that wasn't false haha)

sunako
Lords

01 Dec 2008, 00:53 #2

lol I remember hearing this on youtube. lol Still cracks me up whenever I hear this. Though they don't mention those "notable" quotes. lol

This one f**king kills me (oops did I say a bad word)

“Scattered f**king showers my ass.” -- Noah
:chainsaw: Feel my wrath!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covenant of darkness siggy: Dragonfly

Siggy: Ejb
Avy: Dunno
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Religion (Perversion)

Rule One: must grab one bishies ass per day
Rule Two: must watch at least one pervy scene per day
Rule Three:must act out that scene a few time, per day

JOINED: XD You got that right!!! I'm enjoying my new religion very much, dragon-chan. ^^

Spread the Religion. Wahahahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan Ken Pon:
"I'm a Blood Thirsty Seductress on the loose!" Usu XD
"I love blood... And I am DAMN proud of it." Middy XD
"lilaznangel owns me and I serve her no matter what." lori-chan =P
"I shall be no other's servant than Yan's" Yan =P
"I hereby declare to give up my love for blood and dedicate my life to serving Yan and providing her delicious bloody meals." Yan O.o;
"I deserve to be dressing in frilly pink dresses and watching chick flicks for allowing the great Sexe-sama to suffer a double PON!!!" Sexe =P
"I am the angel in a pink tutu that stops people from being evil and/or smutty" lori-chan =P
"I like kissing my master Teol's feet" Teol a.k.a chew toy >.<
"I decided to give up on killing, say no to all slaughter, and put down my chainsaw to welcome my new, brighter beginning... Frolicking with pretty ponies in the beautiful daisy-filled field." Middy =.= (Oh the horror!!!!)
"I will happily become Middy-sama's slave as long as she provides me with one bishie to play with a day." Middy XD
"I shall loan out my various tools of destruction including the chainsaw to ejb whenever he may need them." Ejb T.T so mean. Wahhhhhhhh!!!
"I will not seek revenge against ejb for his past pon on me." Ejb >.< Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
"I shall use my chainsaw to seek revenge on any one that tries to do anything harmful to ejb." Ejb XD Well at least I can still use my chainsaw. lol

lunefin
HellHounds
lunefin
HellHounds

17 Jan 2011, 08:11 #3

Did you know that there's a theory that the middle finger gestures came from during the middle ages, when arches would give the finger to their enemies, to show they still had the middle finger, since apparently people would cut the fingers off captured enemies...
Probably not true, but an interesting idea no?

24 Aug 2011, 02:14 #4

Well of course when you're angry you end up the
F*Ck word right especially If you're really angry
there is a time when I used IT repeatedly to my enemy
well I end up being scolded by my parents
I was about 15 or 16 when I start cursing somebody...
well now I'm just good person not cursing anybody :please: