ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen
ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen

2:06 PM - Oct 26, 2014 #51

I don't have much to update, last week I got Rutgot "ready" (unpainted)
When I glued mask on his head, I thought that there must be "thing" like vanilla Rotgut Spume has. So I cut "thing" from plastic card. But operation messed mask itself, so I covered it with green stuff, and result ended as acceptable good.

I made this... something handy. Ghorgon's hands look too much skaven to me, so I added more fingers. I don't know where I shall put this, because I've already made half-converted ghorgon version 2.0.

I bought forsaken, and of my chaos gods, they look good! Miniature Workshop knows how to make cool lookin minis. This one will be more spawnlike, because I don't like the look of broken chaos armor. More muscles. And I dislike that their arms are pretty big compared to bodies.

GW retailer didn't have blightkings, so I have to wait to next week to get them. I have some conversions in my mind...
...but I don't know how to put bristles from brush to base to look like long grass? I was about to put 2-component glue, but I'm not sure if it can hold "grass" on the base. Grass must be 15mm high and tight, higher than MW can offer. But I can't do anything without blightkings. Right now I'm trying bonding the grass, but I'm not yet convinced.

And nurgle daemonette hairstyle:

Almost forgot, I ordered Manann's blades, Ironsiders, fimir and some vraksian heretics from FW, and they gave me chaos pin. Am I true heretik now?
Conversion blog - http://s4.zetaboards.com/cotec/topic/9887054/

4 Chaos Gifts earned

snyggejygge
Warmaster
Warmaster

2:30 PM - Oct 26, 2014 #52

Great stuff as usual!

theorox
Clanlord
Clanlord
theorox
Clanlord
Clanlord

9:12 AM - Oct 27, 2014 #53

ivan55599 wrote:...but I don't know how to put bristles from brush to base to look like long grass? I was about to put 2-component glue, but I'm not sure if it can hold "grass" on the base. Grass must be 15mm high and tight, higher than MW can offer. But I can't do anything without blightkings. Right now I'm trying bonding the grass, but I'm not yet convinced.
Try doing what this guy does with the field grass with the rubber bands, maybe? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_IxvNVbDs#t=101

I like the Nurgle Daemonettes, those are quite creepy! Great job, and looking forward to seeing your Gutrot Spume finished!

Theo

Vantraxx
Warmaster
Warmaster
Vantraxx
Warmaster
Warmaster

11:55 AM - Oct 27, 2014 #54

Your Nurgle Daemonettes are going to give me nightmares... well done ;)

ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen
ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen

12:07 PM - Nov 07, 2014 #55

theorox wrote:Try doing what this guy does with the field grass with the rubber bands, maybe? :)
I tested that, and it somewhat worked. So here is new project:

(thing in wire is a hoof)
I'm going to make Festus-looking garnener of Nurgle cutting grass with scythe. Rotten and bloated gardener, I like it!
After that I may make nurgle-cook/butcher, because blightking apron-torso gave that inspiration. Must... make... more... NURGLE!
It took 2 weeks to get new blightkings from GW to retailer, so I was getting impatient!

And here are new forsaken: lizardman

...and an abomination

4 Chaos Gifts earned

ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen
ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen

12:08 PM - Nov 07, 2014 #56

Only 10 images allowed, so the rest:

Size comparison:

PS: Vantraxx, more daemonettes incoming... :b

4 Chaos Gifts earned

Spoiled_Bounty
The Chosen
The Chosen

2:38 PM - Nov 07, 2014 #57

So many mutations!! These might be Nurgle models, but I'll tell you what... Tzeench is applauding from the sidelines!
The fortunate ones die first...

Knuuut
Warrior of the Chamber
Warrior of the Chamber
Knuuut
Warrior of the Chamber
Warrior of the Chamber

5:04 PM - Nov 07, 2014 #58

So many awesome conversions in this plog! Impressive stuff mate and I love the Gutrot version you made. Great work! :)

ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen
ivan55599
The Chosen
The Chosen

3:18 PM - Nov 14, 2014 #59

Here's Nurgle gardener, poor quality photos this time (because for some reason I didn't put flash on). I feel to be very satisfied about his feet, because they are hard to make, especially toes. And that mutated hooved foot! He looks like fat Festus, as I wanted.

And new pestigors, that must look as much oldschool as possible.

4 Chaos Gifts earned

TvetovNato
The Chosen
The Chosen
TvetovNato
The Chosen
The Chosen

7:51 PM - Nov 14, 2014 #60

That is some great greenstuffing good sir!