Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Yoshie's Noise

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

11:33 PM - Jun 06, 2015 #1

*Update* Due to circumstances in real life. I have more time than I care to admit. It's actually maddening. So until I start working again, I'll play around with several song ideas. And whatever take is the best, it'll be posted here on the first page and the latest page.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post a comment.

Hope you like my noise!

NOTE: There's a series of dead links in most of my posts after this one, because I deleted several tracks that were either not well received, or I just didn't like.
It's highly recommended to search through the first page for all my tracks. Thank you for listening.
[+] Spoiler
Opposite Worlds (Remilia’s Theme) Touhou Cover

PCB Youmu Konpaku’s Theme (Touhou Cover)

Oktavia Von Seckendorff (Madoka Magica Rendition)

Shangri-La (Corpse Party Rendition)

Awaken Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Rendition)

Memories Of Fear (Corpse Party Rendition)

Main Character Select (Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven Cover)

Stone Tower Temple (Inverted) (Majora's Mask Cover)

Jihad (Slayer Cover)

Stone Tower BGM (Majora's Mask Cover)

Where The Flowers Bloom (Corpse Party Rendition)

God Of Emptiness (Morbid Angel Cover)

Zombie Ritual (Death Cover)

Easton Kingdom (Super Mario Land Cover)

The Unnamed Feeling (Metallica Cover)

Sakura Sakura (Traditional Take)

Necrophiliac (Slayer Cover)

My Heaven (Silent Hill Cover, Redux)

Main Hall BGM Four (Corpse Party Cover)

Keshin (Corpse Party Cover)

Confederate National Anthem (David Allen Coe Cover)

My Friend Of Misery (Metallica Cover)

Escaping Samsara (Corpse Party Cover)

Underworld Theme (Kid Icarus Cover)

Jungle Hijinx (Donkey Kong Cover)

Music Room (Corpse Party Cover)

Regular Show Quotes (Take One)

Overworld BGM (Super Mario Bros 3 Cover)

Airship BGM (Super Mario Bros 3 Cover)

Main Hall BGM One (Corpse Party Cover)

Deku Palace BGM (Majora's Mask Cover)

Main Hall BGM Two (Corpse Party Cover)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

7thPhantom
Pupil
Pupil

11:42 PM - Jun 06, 2015 #2

w-wow...now that was a cool combination of guitar and drum...a cover yes but still same case. i didn't play majora's mask(actually i didn't get past the first city in the first place :] ) so i am not kinda familiar with it. anyways...good job yoshie-sama!!! i look up for more of your covers!!!!
Time~ Space~ possibilities~ Timelines~ Parallel~ Truths~ Singularity~ Pluralism~.

The Thought that transcends all the worlds will surely save this one~~
Seek a salvation.

Made By Sky bird and Shigitou Burikaa. Arigatou Gozaimasoyo Sky-senpai! and thank you Shigitou-Nii
[+] Spoiler
Made by ShadowHakai. Arigatou Gozaimasuyo Hakai-kun!

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

3:19 AM - Jun 07, 2015 #3

Thank you sincerely, Phantom, glad to hear ya enjoyed it.

Since I got the creepy vibes going on lately, I'll show y'all my second CoPa Cover so far.(I just learned the song recently when recording it so bear with me)

Main Hall BGM One (CoPa Cover)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

3:33 AM - Jun 07, 2015 #4

Yoshie Shinozaki wrote:Thank you sincerely, Phantom, glad to hear ya enjoyed it.

Since I got the creepy vibes going on lately, I'll show y'all my second CoPa Cover so far.(I just learned the song recently when recording it so bear with me)

Main Hall BGM One (CoPa Cover)
Damn yoshieGM. That was very funky. Awesome job dude.

Those beats... Gosh darn it was good.
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

2:38 AM - Jun 08, 2015 #5

Thanks bro, it was a bit of a pain to put together since it was all done with a Keyboard, and I prefer playing Guitar mostly.(It does have a Funk groove with the Drums come to think of it, I like it)

Now it's time for the song I promised to release publically on the Forums over a year ago.
This is my very first song I recorded, and it's one of my favorites.(This particular track took me two days to record it all in full)

Hope ya like it, and mind your ears... This one's freakin' loud...

Main Hall BGM Two (CoPa Cover)

Mattie
Fool
Fool

11:37 PM - Jun 09, 2015 #6

D...Do you have tabs for the Main Hall BGM One..?
"The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

"Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life."

[+] Spoiler
This is by far my favorite scene in anime; from an anime I hate, no less.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

11:48 PM - Jun 09, 2015 #7

Sorry I wish I did, had to learn by ear after two hours of playing the song on repeat.(Just like all the songs I've recorded so far)
If you wish, I can try to tab it out and post it on my blog?

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

12:56 AM - Jun 10, 2015 #8

Well I hope y'all don't mind me posting another cover for now.
I learned this on the Keyboard after discovering the song on the presets, and since I adore it so much, I learned how to play it on Guitar 'cause well... Reasons.
Enjoy... I hope.

Sakura Sakura (Revamped Cover)

Papina
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

11:01 AM - Jun 10, 2015 #9

I love the sound of your guitar in Sakura Sakura. xD

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

1:57 PM - Jun 10, 2015 #10

Thanks mate, I like the tone of my guitar as well.(It's just a cheap Ibanez acoustic I bought for $99... Not a Taylor or a Yamaha by any means but still fairly decent)

I'll post another song after a while, but first I'd like to say that I want to start taking requests for some covers you guys may wish to listen to so if anyone has any song ideas you'd like me to record, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
(I want to broaden my musical catalogue just to add versatility to my playing, plus I always enjoy a challenge)