Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net
Would you perform a "Sachiko Ever After" ritual?
Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

2:35 PM - Feb 11, 2017 #71

Reinforcing my thoughts that I would perform the Sachiko Ever After ritual. Despite how superstitious I truly am, it would still be fun to perform. The real instructions are embedded in my mind, so all should be well. Plus I'm using a hand-made Proxy Doll as my bookmark.
Oh, and yes I do believe in Voodoo and Déjà Vu. I and my family on my mother's side have practiced it, not joking. And Déjà Vu saved me from too many accidents in my life.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

MonoKouziou
Corpse
Corpse

3:44 PM - Feb 11, 2017 #72

I won't do it, I believe it can be dangerous, we can't control forces like that.
There is no end though there is a start in space. -- Infinity.
It has own power, it ruines, and it goes though there is a start also in the start. -- Finite.
Only the person who was wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.
The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight.

cereune
Bones
Bones

4:03 AM - Mar 26, 2017 #73

Clearly just keep a shotgun with you

And a lot of ammo

So that if the charm actually works you can just kill your way out of the school
"Two headed boy, she is all you could need
She will feed you tomatoes and radio wires
And retire to sheets safe and clean
But don't hate her when she gets up to leave"

Neutral Milk Hotel - Two Headed Boy Pt. 2

nopinky
Best Friend
Best Friend
nopinky
Best Friend
Best Friend

4:55 PM - Mar 26, 2017 #74

cereune wrote:Clearly just keep a shotgun with you

And a lot of ammo

So that if the charm actually works you can just kill your way out of the school
This person has it right. 'Murica, bitches.
When all else fails, use a bigger gun.

Yuuya_Kizami
Cursed
Cursed

5:30 PM - Apr 13, 2017 #75

Maybe... Well, depends on my mood but to be honest i'm kinda scared of the bad luck the others are talking about XD

LadyMari
Enforcer
Enforcer

7:21 PM - Apr 13, 2017 #76

Only if we do the ritual correctly.
I'm not a very superstitious person, but better be safe than sorry!

Chaos Dragon
Cursed
Cursed

9:24 PM - Oct 25, 2017 #77

Yeah it sounds very interesting