Will you survive HHE?

Discussion for Corpse Party: New Chapter [Mobile], Corpse Party (Blood Covered) [PC], and Corpse Party (Blood Covered: ...Repeated Fear) [PlayStation Portable/iOS/3DS] by Team GrisGris / 5pb. and XSEED Games.

Will you survive HHE?

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 10th, 2014, 12:44 pm #1

So I found this quiz on the internet. Pls take the test and tell me your results. It'd also be great if you told me your answer choices.
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4613482/Woul ... pse-Party/

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

June 10th, 2014, 12:50 pm #2

wrote: You survived! Hooray!
You and the remaining of your friends found the body of Sachiko and took out their charm scraps. You looked around to see Red Sachiko watching you.

"GET OUT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Sachiko yelled, grabbing a pair of blood soaked scissors.

"Sachko, we want to help you. Here take the things you lost!" you told her, offering the plush cat and her tongue.

Red Sachiko disappeared, turning into White Sachiko.

"Mommy?... Where am I? Who are you?" White Sachiko asked nervously. 

"Sachiko, we want to save you. We will free you from here."

With that, you and your friends started to chant.

"Sachiko, we beg of you." you said, hoping your friends do it right.

The rest of your friends: "Sachiko, we beg of you."

One extra time for the place of Sachiko: "Sachiko, we beg of you."

You looked up. The girl disappeared, there in her place was a ghost girl (Yuki) and smiled.

"This is goodbye, my friends. This world and your world are together, but are slowly being pulled apart. Hurray, or be trapped here like us..." she said, along with the other two ghost children. You and your friends ran out of the building outside, trying not to step on any traps in the way.As the bell hit sixth toll, you and your friends made it outside and climbed over the fence. 

You woke up on the ground of your high school, along with your friends. You became overjoyed and went downstairs. You never felt so happy.

~~You must continue on from here~~

~ You shall continue on from here~
Ummm... yay?

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

June 10th, 2014, 2:33 pm #3

My results were the same as DeathkaiserG's.(it was a nifty test but honestly, the questions and answers were obvious)
I'll leave my thoughts under a spoiler tag, just in case no one else took the test yet.
[+] spoiler
One thing that bummed me out about the test was the choices... It was just Naomi's actions,
(It would've been pretty cool if the test was detailed like the Myers Briggs test, but that's just my preference)
If the quiz had more options to it,(like what would you do for chapter two) it would've been a bit more fun.
(I'm not saying it wasn't fun, I liked it but I don't know)
Then I came up with my own quiz question and answers.(which, to me, would've been funny to see)

When you escape the infirmary after being attacked by a black mist and your friend runs to your side.
Do you...
1. Accept his/her helping hand then continue your search for the rest of your friends.
2. Take everything in strife and verbal abuse your friend until he/she potentially kill themselves.
(I pick number two)
I'm sorry about my response.
I really did like the test but that's my thoughts about it.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Bluedawn35
Enforcer
Enforcer

June 10th, 2014, 3:09 pm #4

I survived as well

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 10th, 2014, 7:29 pm #5

Sorry,can you try this one instead? This one has better questions, but doesn't give a role playing result.
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4540266/How- ... enly-Host/

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

June 10th, 2014, 8:12 pm #6

Okay, this one was more fun to take.(a lot of the time, I went with the highlighted choice because that was the one I was thinking of in the first place)
Here's my results.
[+] spoiler
Your Answers
You would survive.
You would go insane.
You would die.
(Honestly, I thought it was funny that I had a fairly high chance of becoming insane)
Also you don't have to apologize.
I was the one being critical for really no reason.
(Thanks for both of the tests, by the way)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 11th, 2014, 12:20 am #7

wrote:Your Answers
You would survive.
You would go insane.
You would die.
Here's my results. :3

Kizami Yuuya
Enforcer
Enforcer

June 13th, 2014, 2:56 am #8

I survived in both quizzes! :3

Here's my results for the second one:

You would survive. 9
You would die. 4
You would go insane. 2

Taking these sort of tests is fun!

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 13th, 2014, 6:49 pm #9

Yay, good job. :3
But it's also funny that you have the least chance of going insane...considering you're Kizami.

aika
Cursed
Cursed

June 17th, 2014, 7:40 pm #10

I survived the first one. The second test was: You'd survive- 8 You would go insane- 7 you would die- 0