Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

What do you do in the "DELETED SCENE-5 [DARKNESS]"? **Posible spoilers?*

Darkie
Survivor
Survivor

October 9th, 2013, 3:49 pm #1

Well, when you finish Corpse Party: ZERO there is a green spirit that tells you about deleted scenes room. Well, in this room they are some deleted scenes that they were supposed to be in the game, but ended up being deleted. Well, there is a deleted scene where theres a strange room that has nothing...well...really nothing. Is there something hidden in there?

Here´s a picture of how the room looks like.
[+] Spoiler
im gay and i love love live, bang dream and mirishita. anyway my twitter is @alfredlover69

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

October 9th, 2013, 4:17 pm #2

Unfortunately, there is nothing hidden in this room and we don't know what purpose this room serves. It is simply an empty room.

Looking at it now, it may be a preliminary to Classroom X-3 where you have to navigate through the darkness to grab the statue. But I have no proof to confirm or deny this.
~ enigmaopoeia

Darkie
Survivor
Survivor

October 9th, 2013, 4:21 pm #3

enigmaopoeia wrote:Unfortunately, there is nothing hidden in this room and we don't know what purpose this room serves. It is simply an empty room.

Looking at it now, it may be a preliminary to Classroom X-3 where you have to navigate through the darkness to grab the statue. But I have no proof to confirm or deny this.
Alright, thanks enig!

I thought there was going to be a deleted scene when Shiho kissed her sister and told her that she loved her more than a sister.
im gay and i love love live, bang dream and mirishita. anyway my twitter is @alfredlover69