Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net
Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 3rd, 2016, 11:14 pm #411

Both of you are right in a way :)

Now, for something newer, besides the fact that it took me 5+ hours (mostly because it didn't saved properly and I had to do it all over again, but this is my first watercolor drawing:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
" ... You welcome, I love you ... Ima gonna die now... Oh shit, here they come, I'm fuckin' dead, this car has no traction... NOO!! Don't kill me!! Anything but this! WHY I'M MAKIN' DONUTS?!?!"

" This keer !!!"

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

April 3rd, 2016, 11:39 pm #412

Aww, she looks adorable, Latias is one of my favorite Pokémon, and her brother, Latios, of course.
Nice work using watercolors, it really brings her appearance to life.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 3rd, 2016, 11:56 pm #413

Yoshie Shinozaki wrote:Aww, she looks adorable, Latias is one of my favorite Pokémon, and her brother, Latios, of course.
Thanks ^^ and same here about Latias, she's one of my favorites along with Lucario, Gardevoir, Samurott, Arcanine and Sawsbuck. (and many other but this is my favorite, non-legendary party that I actually roll with right now.)
[+] Spoiler
" ... You welcome, I love you ... Ima gonna die now... Oh shit, here they come, I'm fuckin' dead, this car has no traction... NOO!! Don't kill me!! Anything but this! WHY I'M MAKIN' DONUTS?!?!"

" This keer !!!"

Mr. Stabby
Cameraman
Cameraman

April 4th, 2016, 12:42 am #414

This art is really really good, and I actually vocalized "Woah!" when I saw it. I'm still Eevee trash, but I do like Latias. Good work. I dunno if I've commented here before, but I really need to stop... lurking, I guess.
My life is an outdated meme

Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 5th, 2016, 3:01 pm #415

Thanks ^^ and yes, you've commented just the other page :)
Man, if on I didn't drew the other arm so tiny, it would've been ok but anyway, I have here something that I said I'll post here and didn't 'til now:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
There's also a glimpse of me there in the background, I shouldn't be there but I wasn't really paying attention at the time, oops...
[+] Spoiler

" This keer !!!"

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

April 5th, 2016, 3:54 pm #416

Really nice box paintings. I like the second image's picture on the right most of all. I love caverns, honestly. Makes me feel nostalgic.
Should I comment on your shirt? 'Cause I like it.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 5th, 2016, 4:04 pm #417

Tank you ^^, also that is a turtleneck jumper, I love it because it is really comfy but it is not good for this weather...
[+] Spoiler

" This keer !!!"

Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 5th, 2016, 8:37 pm #418

Some doodle over here:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

" This keer !!!"

Shadow Hakai
Mentor
Mentor

April 6th, 2016, 5:00 am #419

Canine Caine wrote:
Yoshie Shinozaki wrote:Aww, she looks adorable, Latias is one of my favorite Pokémon, and her brother, Latios, of course.
Thanks ^^ and same here about Latias, she's one of my favorites along with Lucario, Gardevoir, Samurott, Arcanine and Sawsbuck. (and many other but this is my favorite, non-legendary party that I actually roll with right now.)
YES! Gardevoir is my fave too! Along with Swampert and Mightyena!

Cain Marder
Underdog
Underdog

April 6th, 2016, 4:51 pm #420

Shadow Hakai wrote:
Canine Caine wrote:
YES! Gardevoir is my fave too! Along with Swampert and Mightyena!
Mightyena is actually my go to when it comes to places that have lots of ghost Pokemon or when I have to deal with trainers/grunts/Gym leaders who uses ghost/dark types in usual.
So Mightyena is the reserves, if that makes any sense, I generally don't have that many dark Pokemon but my all times favorites are Mightyena, Liepard and Umbreon.
[+] Spoiler

" This keer !!!"