Please read the rules here before posting. You can also post any feedback or problems with this forum here.

Welcome to Heavenly Coast! (April Fools 2017)

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

April 1st, 2017, 4:55 am #1

Welcome to Heavenly Coast, the best beach resort there is! This place is so beautiful, welcoming and friendly that it feels just like your home away from home! We have many lovely places to spend your time in, like the following:

Go for a stroll on our board walk!

Have fun at our amusement park, Donnie Dolphin's Dizzyingly Delightful Funland!

Check out the many stores at our strip mall!

Grab a bite to eat or have a drink at our tiki shack!

And last but definitely not least, you can relax at our wonderful beach!

Did somebody say beach???

Why yes I did! Hi there Donnie!

Oh yes, our beach is wonderful! Everyone loves our beach! This happy family sure seems to be enjoying themselves!

Oh my! Things sure are getting steamy for this couple here!

Why golly, even horses and planes love our beach!

Wow, that sure is something! It seems like EVERYONE loves our beach! Thank you very much for showing us around, Donnie! I'm sure our guests appreciate it!

No prob, Bob!

As for you, my dear guest, I hope you enjoy your stay at Heavenly Coast! I'll be sea-ing you around! (laughs)

URV
Overseer
Overseer

April 1st, 2017, 6:53 am #2

I LOVE Heavenly Coast! Ever since my good ol' house burned down with me wife and kids three years ago, I been travellin' around the world alone in my motorhome... One day though, I met Donnie, who told me to park my motorhome, for my days of wandering be over. And darn, was he right! The moment I stepped from my rusty motorhome down onto that soft sand, I KNEW I signed up for eternal bliss! Thank you, Donnie!

Come to Heavenly Coast, fellas! It'll be the time of yer life!

April 1st, 2017, 3:07 pm #3

Ever since all of that business as the personification of a book of untold dark magics Heavenly Coast was the perfect place to move to no longer do I have the urge to suddenly kill hundreds but just relax or even surf on the waves.

This place has everything you need including hot anime girls if your into that sort of thing. I recommend this place for sure those Zebra's and South America are even coming here.

I met Donnie a few months back and I explained my situation and he offered me a good, nice cheap place and I haven't though about moving since and I even have a girlfriend now.

And for you Beach Occultists out there well

I can show you the siren that sometimes shows up on the beach but she's harmless.
Author of Corpse Party:Nightmare Incarnate.
[+] spoiler

Epic
Fool
Fool

April 1st, 2017, 5:19 pm #4

I'm under a time constaint. I don't have a lot of time. They're observing my every move.

Heavenly Coast, right? Beautiful, tubular, sensational... all those good things.

But really, what's REALLY under all those waves, bro?

I've been working here for the past 3 years and let me tell you, don't give in to their (really good, I must admit) themepark. This place is a nightmare.

Let's go all the way back to 2014. I recently graduated high school. My mom was nagging about me playing that one weeb-trash game Corpse Party. Looking back at it now, I can't believe I actually enjoyed that garbage. I mean, talk about a pee fetish, am I right? And that Satoshi kid? I went to high school with him. Not the voice actor, but literally him. He's a piece of shit. I should've had that lead role, dammit! A-Anyway, my mom wanted me to get out of the apartment and told me to get a summer job. Are those even a thing anymore?

I kept searching and searching, looking high and low for a job that I would enjoy when I stumbled onto the holy oatmeal; Heavenly Coast Life Guard.

They pay $30/hour worth of tiki's and I heard about their amazing theme park, too. Cut to when I arrived, it seemed pretty normal at first. Until I saw Donnie Dolphin.

Donnie Dolphin.

He smelled odd, like a bunch of clams. But there are no clams. Just F I S H.

Anyway let me take a moment about these god damn people not listening to the rules. W A I T 3 0 M I N U T E S ! !

I swear...

Anyway #2, don't listen to the shells. "Oh haha! It sounds like the ocean! Hurr durr!"

That's not the sound of the ocean, you just have tinnitus. Fuck you.

Back to Donnie Dolphin, I had my suspensions so I decided to keep an eye on him. One night, after the night shift had come to an end, I bid my farewell to my coworkers (Also, Emily, if you're reading this, I'm really into you. I wanted to ask you out for dinner when we first met but i had a stain on my shirt so I kinda over-thought everything and now I regret everything. Also, if you find my dead body, please, please, P L E A S E, don't look inside my locker. Nosy idiots.) and to Donnie Dolphin. I waited outside the park in a spot where all the teenagers smoked and whatnot when I spotted Donnie Dolphin catching a gnarly wave.

I was pretty impressed. For a dolphin, he really rode that wave. Until it hit me. F O R A D O L P H I N.

Dolphins don't ride surfboards...

Donnie Dolphin then crashed under the wave. The wave swallowed him up and he disappeared, leaving no trace. Talk about a killer wave. And I mean literally.

They found his body on the beach the next morning. So kinda felt bad that I suspected something about him. But something was definitely wrong about the park.

Yadda, yadda, boring filler about research and shit, it was the gnarly waves responsible for everything bad about Heavenly Coast. Don't go into the ocean. The waves trapped me in their underwater lair. I'm sending this message through morse code. Hopefully this one goes through, however. The last attempt, I accidently ordered pizza. Didn't have any money on me when the deliveryman arrived. Very awkward.

The new life guard, he's in on it, too. Donnie Dolphin has been dead for 3 years. This new one, it's someone else.

Figure the mystery out.

H E L P ME
"Let me give you list on how you can suck my ass, Step One: Suck my ass."

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

April 2nd, 2017, 8:46 am #5

Since April 1st is over, I went ahead and changed the side back to normal. I hope everyone enjoyed the April Fools theme while it lasted! It's still possible to use it as a joke theme as well, should anyone want to.

For those that missed what the boards were like on April 1st, here are some images showing both the theme and the renamed forum sections:
[+] spoiler

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

April 5th, 2017, 11:54 am #6

A pity I missed, but must admit it was one of the best things I have ever seen hahahaha
Heavenly Coast we shall get some great shots lol

"Shinozaki...heheh...glad to see you're still in one piece."
"You...stupid...ugh! I hate you so much!"
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"Don't die! Don't die, dammit!"
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Shadow Hakai
Mentor
Mentor

April 16th, 2017, 6:42 am #7

Aw, darn, I completely missed the event. Unlike Heavenly Toast, last year.

URV
Overseer
Overseer

April 10th, 2018, 11:59 am #8

Goodness gracious!
[+] spoiler

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

April 10th, 2018, 7:34 pm #9

Heh, that's amusing. Looks like the creator of the initial theme must've moved or deleted the background image. Luckily, I was able to grab the image through Wayback Machine then re-upload it, so the theme's background should be fixed now!