Discussion for the Corpse Party series in general.

Timeline explanation

March 21st, 2018, 4:16 pm #1

I have a sort of explaination for the timelines of the games, since we have 4 games that contradict themselves.
( I don't know if it's spoiler or nah, but to avoid spoiling unfortunates souls here, I'm still gonna place this under the spoiler thing )

Note : I'll give off two timelines
[+] spoiler
Timeline 1
( Connect all games ) : BC ( 'Loop' Wrong End ) > BoS ( Chapters inside HH without [Mire] and [Tooth] ) > 2U ( Except EX CHAP which take place during BoS ) > BD

Timeline 2
( Good Endings ) : BC ( Good end ) > Chapter 8 of BoS [ Blood Drive ] > BD

Note : For the 1st timeline, when they say they remember things from another game or something, it may come from their memories that may have forgotten things because of the loops and remembers them upon seeing or hearing what trigger this ( Exemple : Looking at the dead body of a person you already met alive in another game )

For the 2nd timeline, we can assume they remember things from alternates universes or timelines.
If Kedwin or Team GriGri / GrindHouse release(d) a timeline, tell it, please !

March 23rd, 2018, 1:05 pm #2

i dunno if there are any different timelines in this aside from the loop ending. i think we're meant to believe they were stuck in a loop a few times before escaping (hence the wrong endings), even though it directly contradicts what sachiko said about your fate locking in place once you die.

this might be horribly wrong though
neiko is love, neiko is life

March 24th, 2018, 9:50 am #3

neikoshipper wrote:i dunno if there are any different timelines in this aside from the loop ending. i think we're meant to believe they were stuck in a loop a few times before escaping (hence the wrong endings), even though it directly contradicts what sachiko said about your fate locking in place once you die.

this might be horribly wrong though
Well, Sachiko's 7 y.old ... she can be the strongest black magic spellcaster in the world, she's still 7... and even for a 7 y.old she seems like she's very mature ( like in Blood Drive ), so maybe she just said this because of her insanity. Because honestly, this is the only time Sachiko said something about this school.

And if the fate things happen to be true, then this means that the 5 survivors have a plot armor and that they are completely OP. But maybe the fate things happen in a loop, then its effect start to lessen if you do more loops then eventually, the effect dissappear.

It could be a possibility. Also, talking about the loop things. If they did tons of loops and remembered a few things because of doing so much loops, eventually, they will Completely prevent everyone from their group to go to Heavenly Host in the first place.

*MIND BLOWN*

March 25th, 2018, 12:16 am #4

So, I've been checking Blood Drive, and I just saw this...

Note : This is the entry in the camera for the doll on Sachiko's necklace
Screenshot_20180324_230408.png

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

March 26th, 2018, 6:26 am #5

[+] spoiler
Lol the fact you said timeline is already a spoiler.

Due to Blood drive's fact loop. Every Wrong end before blood drive are Canon

Fun fact: Blood covered True End doesnt even Jive with blood drive. You can point out a lot of inconsistencies between them.

Start of Blood Covered > Countless amount of loops including True End >"True End" what really happened > Ch8 BoS > BD

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

March 27th, 2018, 12:49 pm #6

DeathkaiserG wrote:
[+] spoiler

Fun fact: Blood covered True End doesnt even Jive with blood drive. You can point out a lot of inconsistencies between them.

Start of Blood Covered > Countless amount of loops including True End >"True End" what really happened > Ch8 BoS > BD
So my 2nd timeline was almost right. Since I only place under a timeline what the game show us.

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

March 28th, 2018, 4:56 pm #7

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs wrote:
DeathkaiserG wrote:
[+] spoiler

So my 2nd timeline was almost right. Since I only place under a timeline what the game show us.
[+] spoiler
To some extent, this timeline also applies to other forms of media regardless whether the dates/jive in or not and as long as the first 5 is there (Satoshi,Naomi,Yuka,Yoshiki, Ayumi). For example, musume had the element of repeating timelines... even the bad ends from rf. One thing that solidifies this theory is 2U's PC98 scene... apparently, the nirvanna knows about pc98 as well. Hell, HH verse is basically a black box... even fanfics that follows thr rules of HH is basically canon. This makes easier for them (creators) to easily modify ehat happened and just call it a diffetent dimension

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

March 28th, 2018, 6:28 pm #8

DeathkaiserG wrote:
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs wrote:
DeathkaiserG wrote:
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
To some extent, this timeline also applies to other forms of media regardless whether the dates/jive in or not and as long as the first 5 is there (Satoshi,Naomi,Yuka,Yoshiki, Ayumi). For example, musume had the element of repeating timelines... even the bad ends from rf. One thing that solidifies this theory is 2U's PC98 scene... apparently, the nirvanna knows about pc98 as well. Hell, HH verse is basically a black box... even fanfics that follows thr rules of HH is basically canon. This makes easier for them (creators) to easily modify ehat happened and just call it a diffetent dimension
[+] spoiler
The problem with Musume and '98 is that the building is different. But as we can see in BoS, 2U and mostly BD, the building can change of shape, and even create rooms, so the piano hall ( Sorta ) from '98 is technically cannon and exist in some version of Heavenly Host.

So, Heavenly Host is more than a multi-dimentionnal nexus, because it even have connections with others timelines and others realities.

Which means some students may come from schools from others universes ! Maybe Byakudan doesn't even come from the ”Main Timeline” and it may come from the '98 universe, but it didn't landed in this timeline, and landed in the ”BC Timeline”

Konu
Fool
Fool

April 10th, 2018, 10:06 am #9

[+] spoiler
It's highly likely that the "fate" Sachiko was referring to is the fate of those who died before the first loop began. Everyone who died before Satoshi went back in time always die, but the five survivors were alive when he went back in time, so their fate is not locked in place.

Remember, Sachiko refers to the Seiko's fate specifically, someone who died before Satoshi went back in time and who is always fated to die.

April 11th, 2018, 1:28 am #10

Zander1995 wrote:
[+] spoiler
It's highly likely that the "fate" Sachiko was referring to is the fate of those who died before the first loop began. Everyone who died before Satoshi went back in time always die, but the five survivors were alive when he went back in time, so their fate is not locked in place.

Remember, Sachiko refers to the Seiko's fate specifically, someone who died before Satoshi went back in time and who is always fated to die.
I feel it's this too.
It's more logical. But there is a problem with this. The multiverse theory make this incredibly complicated.
[+] spoiler
The multiverse theory in Corpse Party is a huge problem because there must be a timeline where Satoshi and his friends all died ( Like the ”Insane Ayumi” Wrong End from Blood Covered ). The problem here is that Heavenly Host is a ”cursed Multi-dimentionnal nexus” and as we know in 2U, it has connection with others realities ( With Paralel universes ). The problem here is that, normally, there is at least one timeline where everybody died. So why aren't these people ”fate-locked” ? What makes the timeline we see in the ”Heavenly Host Saga” special ? Also, if only Seiko, Morishige, Mayu and Ms. Yui died from the Kisaragi Academy, then it must means that or :
  • They were fated to die anyway whatsoever.( Ms. Yui was for sure, but not the others )
  • The timeline we see is the one which lock the fates in.

Or maybe Sachiko was just lying or saying things she did not understand. She's 7, after all.