Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

*Spoilers* Can someone explain the Book of Shadows movie edning?

9:33 AM - Apr 05, 2017 #1

I watched the movie in Japanese, but I don't actually know the language. I have no idea what the actual hell happened in the end with
[+] Spoiler
Ayumi killing herself(?) and the giant flesh-blob/monster thingy. I only gathered that it was made up of all the Kisaragis who died. xxddd
neiko is love, neiko is life

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

1:18 AM - Apr 06, 2017 #2

[+] Spoiler
1. She didnt kill herself.. she sacrifice herself, jumping off the ledge holding sachi so that Naomi can get away and find BoS
2. Probably, BoS corrupting her wish... like in the Blood drive prologue

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

7:40 PM - May 03, 2017 #3

DeathkaiserG wrote:
[+] Spoiler
1. She didnt kill herself.. she sacrifice herself, jumping off the ledge holding sachi so that Naomi can get away and find BoS
2. Probably, BoS corrupting her wish... like in the Blood drive prologue
that's honestly ridiculous???
[+] Spoiler
the blob thing is kinda interesting now that you explain it though. however, wouldn't it have made more sense for ayumi to use the bos? she IS a shinozaki, after all.
neiko is love, neiko is life

Skybird
Mentor
Mentor

5:17 AM - May 04, 2017 #4

Being a Shinozaki in the movies hasn't been as big of a thing as it is on the games. Besides, the live action movies seem to have picked Naomi's character to be the "main character".
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

11:42 PM - May 05, 2017 #5

Skybird wrote:Being a Shinozaki in the movies hasn't been as big of a thing as it is on the games. Besides, the live action movies seem to have picked Naomi's character to be the "main character".
Which is refreshing for me

I herd Kedwin likes Ikoma, one who played naomi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He tweeets about her a lot

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)