Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Some of my artworks ((Requestings closed!))

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 25th, 2017, 6:18 pm #1

Related to Kingdom Hearts Series!~My favourite Character, Xion <3 o <3

Program used: Adobe Photoshop

It's really big so had to put as spoiler >o<
[+] Spoiler

"Shinozaki...heheh...glad to see you're still in one piece."
"You...stupid...ugh! I hate you so much!"
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"Don't die! Don't die, dammit!"
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

fulufulu56
Damned
Damned

January 26th, 2017, 3:59 am #2

That's awesome! Good attention to detail, too! ^^

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 28th, 2017, 10:57 am #3

fulufulu56 wrote:That's awesome! Good attention to detail, too! ^^
Thank you! I just ended my drawing of Ayumi, but when I arrive home, I'll try post here a.s.a.p ;)

"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 29th, 2017, 12:10 pm #4

So! Here's my Ayumi artwork! Hope you like! <3 My next will be a clothes swap with my favourite character Xion ~ I hope isn't that big...I have read there is limit of height, weight and size...hope it is sufficient!

fulufulu56
Damned
Damned

January 29th, 2017, 12:46 pm #5

That's amazing! Good job, Ayumi!

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 29th, 2017, 12:46 pm #6

fulufulu56 wrote:That's amazing! Good job, Ayumi!
Thank you!~ I'm also opening requests of drawings, since I got full time!~ ^_^

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

January 29th, 2017, 2:24 pm #7

Very nice work. The way she's presented reminds me of Blood Drive. Honestly, I like your art style, it's glossy and fluid.
Have fun with your next piece.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 29th, 2017, 5:35 pm #8

Yoshie Shinozaki wrote:Very nice work. The way she's presented reminds me of Blood Drive. Honestly, I like your art style, it's glossy and fluid.
Have fun with your next piece.
What a honour hearing this! Thank you so much!
I actually...mixed a part with not just CP, but with my other favourite character Xion, from Kingdom Hearts..both are really so near in personality, and also on attitudes...and both ended being forgotten ((except for the ones whose considered both special)). I like that. Felt it running through my veins, and also...used my feelings in draw this masterpiece ;)

Just talking on Xion...I had to do a clothes swap :p hope isn't big...

January 30th, 2017, 7:21 am #9

Requests yay~

Honestly, I dunno why but Seiko wearing a hoodie with the hood up would be an interesting draw for me. (I am a dork for hoodies.)

Yuxima Is a bit more cool sounding in my personal opinion.

To anyone unaware Nobody names are the names of the somebody mixed with the letter X.

So, for example, S O R A makes R O X A S

X E M N A S makes A N S E M etc.

So with Ayumi you just add an X and make a coolio sounding name and tadah.

Author of Corpse Party:Nightmare Incarnate.
[+] Spoiler

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 30th, 2017, 11:59 am #10

Shiro Hamasaki wrote:Requests yay~

Honestly, I dunno why but Seiko wearing a hoodie with the hood up would be an interesting draw for me. (I am a dork for hoodies.)

To anyone unaware Nobody names are the names of the somebody mixed with the letter X.

I LOVE HOODIES. WE GOT TO DO SEIKO WITH HOODIE :lol: Nice to see another KH fan <3
Ayumi Shinozaki wrote:
Shiro Hamasaki wrote:Requests yay~

I LOVE HOODIES. WE GOT TO DO SEIKO WITH HOODIE :lol: Nice to see another KH fan <3
Also, forgot mention...want her with Kisaragi clothes but wearing a hoodie or formal clothes with hoodie?