Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

some kind of introduction

moneko
Bones
Bones

5:26 AM - Feb 15, 2018 #1

Hello! I'm sure this introduction won't be any different from any of the others that have already been written, but hopefully you'll be able to forgive my lack of creativity. I've been an avid lurker on this forum for quite a lengthy amount of time and just decided that now would be a good as time as any to create an account (before the Corpse Party fandom dies completely lol). CP was and will always be my first love, and seeing a let's play of Blood Covered back in 2013-ish was actually what got me into anime/manga in the first place.

So anyways, I'm glad to be here.

(side note: I also go by dedpankek in the Corpse Party Amino, if anyone happens to recognize that username.)

Korunk
Bones
Bones

8:53 AM - Feb 15, 2018 #2

Hai Moneko, Welcome!

A lurker eh? Well it's good that you decided to join us here. (Even though it's a bit quiet nowadays)
The more the merrier, right? ^_^

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

1:11 PM - Feb 15, 2018 #3

Hello, moneko. And welcome to the Forums.
This place is all but totally dead at this point, but it seems to be brightening up.

Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion on the series.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.