Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Scenes from Corpse Party Film. (Kisaragi Festival Trailer)

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

October 7th, 2014, 8:03 pm #1

I've seen on a blog that they are going to do an Ao Oni film too, then I have seen Corpse Party and my heart exploded of happiness. I've found a cute scene with the foursome girls~

I wonder why Seiko appear without her original hair...

Still I believe it's Naomi's scene ;)

This appears to be Yoshikazu in my opinion.

Icky...still believing maybe it's Mayu's.

Ayumi

Seikooooooo! *stare at her neck with a rope* Seiko’s dying face looks pretty bored compared to the original.

Dat shoes, Ayumi, but seriously, it's damn icky. I like those scenes!

I cannot discover if she's Ayumi or Mayu. But I am certainly sure it's Mayu because of the scene. ^^

This will be the cover from the film, of course with Ayumi. Still I don't like Mochida to be the main character. For me, it doesn't make sense =.= It should be Sachiko or Ayumi in my opinion.

Ayumi smiling =D

Woo-hoo! Yoshikazu!

And the actors~

Emi Tamaki as Ayumi Shinozaki,
Mana Nishioka as Naomi Nakashima,
Hisae Motoyama as Seiko Shinohara,
Marika Motoyoshi as Mayu Suzumoto,
and Hirokazu Machida as Yoshikazu.
And of course, the boys' appearance on another topic that has here.

Is it good news, or is it an ill sign of a future disappointment? Only time will tell for now, but for now, let’s take a look at the trailer and see what we can figure out from it.
Only Ayumi, Naomi, Seiko, and Mayu appear in this movie. Errr...only on trailer I am sure. Because Sachiko may appear, and of course the boys.

"Shinozaki...heheh...glad to see you're still in one piece."
"You...stupid...ugh! I hate you so much!"
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"Don't die! Don't die, dammit!"
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

L3Z4
Pupil
Pupil

October 7th, 2014, 9:00 pm #2

As far as I know, the Kisaragi boys won't appear in this movie. Also, they removed both Yuka and Miss Yui.
I honestly think that this movie will absolutely disappoint me, not only because the lack of an important part of the cast, but also because of the pathetic decoration (gore, the school, et cetera) used and the low profile actors and actresses.
Judging for the trailer, this will be a bad adaptation of a great saga like Corpse Party.
Tumblr/dgtranslations Twitter (@itssarabruh) Twitch.tv

XGame Go
Fool
Fool

October 8th, 2014, 10:38 am #3

Well I think this gonna be another low budget film.
with Kisaragi boys and Yui sensei removed from the main cast this film will be bad.
I think the ending of this film will be like Tortured Souls with Ayumi and Naomi survived (Maybe).
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"No Hard Feelings" -Shinohara Seiko-

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

October 8th, 2014, 5:14 pm #4

Hmm...maybe but still the film may show us surprises, right?
And unfortunately it will dissapoint me. It dissapointed with Seiko's hair different =.=

"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

October 9th, 2014, 8:14 pm #5

That's all the movie will ever be. (A disappointment)
I mean, no yoshiki, no morishige,.. No YUKA!! Are you serious!
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

XGame Go
Fool
Fool

October 10th, 2014, 3:43 pm #6

Well, if you look at the trailer on Youtube many people say:
-This movie gonna suck
-I won't see this movie
-Why there isn't any other original cast
-The movie effects and the casting is bad

The film will be disappointment for all Corpse Party fans.
Just seeing the trailer makes me want to hit my computer screen.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"No Hard Feelings" -Shinohara Seiko-

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

October 10th, 2014, 5:49 pm #7

But still, think positive, is a Corpse Party film, still gore and still have the girls. Yoshikazu does even appear and somehow I believe the fact that is not going to have boys maybe is undefined. What if they do a curse same as Shinozaki and stop in there?

YOSHIKAZU APPEARS AT LEAST. THANK GOD.

WeirdRaptor
Soul Mate
Soul Mate

October 10th, 2014, 8:21 pm #8

Though Yoshikazu's makeup job looks like an amateur costume party...costume.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

October 10th, 2014, 9:01 pm #9

Yeah.. Well to be honest, yoshikazu does look cool. Though it all comes down to if the three ghost children are in this. If those three are not in the movie, then I will seriously bitch up a storm.
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

Patra
Overseer
Overseer
Patra
Overseer
Overseer

October 11th, 2014, 12:24 am #10

I'm just wondering how that Ao Oni film is gonna' go down. Especially, you know... the Oni. Considering it's always looked rather goofy anyway.