Sakutaro Morishige ?

Discussion for Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient [PC] and Corpse Party 2: DEAD PATIENT NEUES; [PC] by GrindHouse and XSEED Games.

Sakutaro Morishige ?

March 21st, 2018, 3:40 pm #1

I heard that our favorite blue haired boy have been mentionned somewhere in DEAD PATIENT, but-
  • 1. I don't know when
  • 2. I don't know where
  • 3. I don't know who mentionned him. ( Probably Ryuji or Seishirou Morishige )
I'd like to know what was told about him, please !
    [/li]

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

March 22nd, 2018, 12:44 am #2

If I remember right, it was that Ryuji briefly mentioned Morishige as someone that was in his Drama/acting class, but I can't remember when or where (it's possible it was even just something in his character profile or some random trivia somewhere).

As you mentioned, there's also Seishirou Morishige, who's a character added with the NUES; version of chapter 1. He appears pretty briefly in the game though, and I'm not really sure what he said during his short appearance (since I can't read Japanese myself).

March 22nd, 2018, 1:40 am #3

So the only appearance of Seishirou is in the EX CHAP, and since he only appeared at the end, he didn't mentioned Morishige ( Since he only introduced himself ), so I guess Ryuji must have talked about Morishige when entering in an optional room ( a room that does not make the game continue ) or something.

moneko
Bones
Bones

April 12th, 2018, 4:10 am #4

As far as I know Ryuji has not yet mentioned Morishige in-game yet. Ryuji's character bio mentions that the two had met before, but I think that's it.

April 12th, 2018, 7:02 pm #5

moneko wrote:As far as I know Ryuji has not yet mentioned Morishige in-game yet. Ryuji's character bio mentions that the two had met before, but I think that's it.
Oh okay, thanks.