Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

New Rule: Single Account Limitation

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

March 31st, 2015, 1:07 am #1

As a result of some past and recent issues relating to multiple accounts, the other moderators and I have decided to impose a one account limitation (per user) on the forums, to prevent any potential abuse in the future:
wrote:Users are only allowed one forum account. Any secondary or sockpuppet accounts made by users will be banned.
While this likely won't affect most of you, I do know some people here have more than one account, so I'd appreciate if those who do can let me know which account you wish to use from now on, either through this thread, or via PM. While we will be banning the alt accounts of current users once we've confirmed which account those users want as their main, nobody should fear punishment as a result of this, either. The people who have been abusing alternate accounts have been few and far between, so if you haven't been warned already, you have nothing to worry about. That said, this rule still needs to be enforced now that it's put in place, since it's not only fairer that way, but makes the rules easier to enforce in the long run.

In any case, I hope everyone can understand this decision.

Sachiko Shinozakii
Psychotic
Psychotic

March 31st, 2015, 12:39 pm #2

Well, I only have one secondary (Yuka Mochiida) but I want this Sachiko Shinozakii account as my main. (Funny thing is, I don't even remember the passsword to that Yuka account)
W e l c o m e t o H e a v e n l y H o s t . . .

"
Is this revenge I am seeking
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox, I wanna set myself free" - The Living Tombstone

Heavenly Host Blog

[+] Spoiler

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

March 31st, 2015, 4:24 pm #3

Thanks for letting me know; I went ahead and banned your Yuka Mochiida account.

Darkie
Survivor
Survivor

March 31st, 2015, 5:11 pm #4

I think i had 2 accounts? One was Yoshikazu Yanagihori, but i don't remember the other. Anyways, i'll stay with this account, please!
im gay and i love love live, bang dream and mirishita. anyway my twitter is @alfredlover69

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

March 31st, 2015, 5:28 pm #5

My second account's name is Yume Kimyona.Formerly named Takamine Yanagihori.
I'm okay with parting company with that username, just as long as I can still use Yoshie, I'm fine.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

March 31st, 2015, 5:46 pm #6

Not really the same, as I only left it because I immediately forgot the password when I created it, but there's an accounted named '.....' or something of that nature which I'd like if you could get rid of.

Morishige.
Mayu and Morishige - Forever apart
Sachiko's worst torture

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

March 31st, 2015, 9:53 pm #7

Thank you for those who have told us their alternative accounts. I have taken care of them.
~ enigmaopoeia

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

April 1st, 2015, 12:24 am #8

As most of you know, the_shigster is my second account. Though I would like to keep it as going on it brings me relaxation and it is even more realistic to my IRL nature than what this account does for me.

In other words.
Pokewars 9000=crazy, arrogant side of me.(persona)

The_shigster=calm but sometimes is a little crazy. Also is more like me IRL,(a more IRL persona of myself)

-so basically my traits are divided between the two accounts. So if it is ok, I would like to keep my shigster account to keep myself at ease.-

I figured it would be best to post it on here so that you guys don't blindly ban my second account without knowing my point of view.
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

April 1st, 2015, 12:32 am #9

Yup, that'd be fine; thanks for posting here to let us know, as well. In that case, I'll go ahead and take care of it now.

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

April 1st, 2015, 12:35 am #10

Ajogamer wrote:Yup, that'd be fine; thanks for posting here to let us know, as well. In that case, I'll go ahead and take care of it now.
....ok, your welcome?
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324