Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

New Art Gallery

Angela
Best Friend
Best Friend

February 10th, 2017, 4:09 pm #1

Hey ^^
Some of you may remember me, some of you not. And just like back then I used to have an Art Topic.
My Drawings were beyond terrible... and for me, they still are, but if you like them, please be sure to tell me. ^^
Critic and Suggestions for improvement are always welcome! :3

Sorry, but for this starting post it's only one drawing, I'm currently working on scanning them all.
I also do digital art, but it's been so long that I would have to practise a bit before I can draw like that again.

This drawing is one I worked on a few weeks ago but never finished...hahah, me and my laziness :'D
[+] Spoiler
Just like all of my drawings, it has a (actually rather huge) background Story, but I won't bore you with it now, haha. xD

Anyway, enjoy your stay and I hope my drawings are not causing any eye cancer or something like that. :'D

Love,
Angela
*Insert a humorous joke or poetic sentence for drama here*

Angela
Best Friend
Best Friend

February 10th, 2017, 5:14 pm #2

Ayumi Shinozaki
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

February 10th, 2017, 5:28 pm #3

I really liked your drawings! All of them has it's own style, and realized you do draw characters which can bring some emotions to who's seeing them ;)

If you want a Profesional Suggestion, if you want to keep drawing, and maybe use them on future, or work with drawings, and those is valid to the others too:
[+] Spoiler
1 - Your drawings should be more vivid, if your intention is to create a story with them or an OC for someone else's story.
2 - Try skirting your drawings with black paint. This will highlight and highlight your characters more.
3 - Never draw a character without a storyboard if you aren't used to drawing certain proportions. Always start by making a storyboard and the character's skeleton. This helps to double the evolution ;)
4 - Always start with the easiest and then go to the harder, like hands and feet.
5 - Don't put too much detail on the drawings. There are some who exaggerate and make the dash fall.

Still, I'm sure you do draw for fun ;) even if is professional, you'll learn even more if you keep practicing! Keep up with the good work!

"Shinozaki...heheh...glad to see you're still in one piece."
"You...stupid...ugh! I hate you so much!"
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"Don't die! Don't die, dammit!"
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Angela
Best Friend
Best Friend

February 10th, 2017, 6:44 pm #4

Thank you very very much for your feedback and advice! I really appreciate it! :3
I'll remember it! :D

Well, then please never look at my old art topic... It's cancerous, it's so bad. :‛D