Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net/

French Translation : Help Needed

MonoKouziou
Corpse
Corpse

March 29th, 2017, 9:20 pm #1

Hello!

As you can see in the title, I would like to translate the game to French. I can make the translation itself, but there is a problem. I don't know how to correctly implement it into the game. Rohzek explained it to me, but I find it too difficult. So, if anyone can help me implement my translation into the game, that would be super nice!
There is no end though there is a start in space. -- Infinity.
It has own power, it ruines, and it goes though there is a start also in the start. -- Finite.
Only the person who was wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.
The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight.

Rohzek
Overseer
Overseer

March 30th, 2017, 5:35 pm #2

You can go ahead and work on the actual translation itself, and I can help anyone who wants to volunteer, or maybe volunteer myself, if I have free time this summer.