Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Fact Loop Theory. (Spoilers)

8BitHorror
Cursed
Cursed

4:36 AM - Jul 12, 2018 #1

Disclaimer. This is a fan theory. There will be spoilers.

To start though I want to give some info that is just something that occurs in game.
[+] Spoiler
In Corpse Party Rebuilt/PC-98 there are 10 letters to be found. Mostly just giving hints about the incinerator puzzle. But 9 and ten are a bit more significant. upon finding them they read as this.

#09:
"Wh what just happened?"
"Like I said... ...zaki from Class 2-9 suddenly appeared!"
"Ahh... you mean that girl who went missing a year ago? She..."

"told you her name?"
"Her body... it was burnt up..."
"I'm asking you who she is! Did you get her name!?"
"You really want to know?"
"Y-yeah..."
"It was...Class 2-9's ...Shino..."

A common theory, is that these letters are a troll because you read then with Ayumi in your party. That if you read the same letters with Naomi in or whomever in the party it would say their name. Now that is false. For a couple of reasons.

1. if that were the case why does it say Ayumi's name and not Yoshiki's Why does it not say Kishinuma? He is typically the character shown why you read it.

2. more importantly and what I think proves that these letters are not there to mess with the reader, is a news paper on the third floor. It reads

School Newspaper: X Month 24th Day,
Today, Class 2-9's ___ki...
Suddenly... went missing.

this can only be read by Satoshi's group. Yet it still implies Shinozaki though she is not in the party. Typically I would think this was an error, an oversight. But there is an attention to detail in this game that makes think otherwise. As well what is Sachiko's name?

Sachiko Shinozaki.

Sachiko was not named as such yet. But in later games does have a name. I would argue that rather than an oversight this instead was mean to give a hint towards the identity of the Vengeful Spirit and her possible relation to Ayumi. In modern corpse party they are from the same Shinozaki family and I think that began before Sachiko was even named.

As well if you were not aware, Ayumi has the Black Book/Dark Tome with a crazy idea to revive her friends in ending d-2 we later game to know of this as the book of shadows. Keep that in mind as I get into the theory.

Now for the Theory
[+] Spoiler
Lets talk about Fact Loop. Fact Loop reverts time but fate cannot be avoided. Cool.
So now we get into "What if" territory. So as we are aware. Rank A of the original game was the "canon" ending. It was to lead into Corpse Party 2 Satsuki's Heart. Again, cool. So lets think about that the Book of Shadows was in Ayumi's family. She was able to get it in ending D-2, so now we get into where this connects with the modern series. So lets say Ayumi and the Vengeful spirit are of the same family as implied by the game and as we know in the modern games. Instead of Yoshie dying however only her daughter dies/killed/burnt/went missing.
Since we know in modern canon that the Book of Shadows is passed down through the Shinozaki family since they were hunted as witches, rather then the book going to Yoshie's daughter who is dead, it would go to Ayumi's grandparents and then parents, having the Book of Shadows in Ayumi's household.

With this all in mind lets think about Ayumi and her connection with the Vengeful Spirit. When back in the classroom she empathizes with the girl in red. Makes sense. Ayumi is known to have a heightened spiritual sense. Now underneath the school the Girl in Red, grants her power to our protagonists in order to fight the Vengeful Spirit. So after the gang escapes the closed spaces, everyone goes home.
Ayumi is known to have crazy occult ideas. So what stops her(with her new gained power to which she helped fight the spirit) from reverting time to attempt to keep the Girl in Red from dying. Again this is a theory. But lets say that did happen. Well. If we account that with fact loop, the same fate cannot be avoided, but different actions can occur. For example in Book of Shadows with Naomi and Seiko. then even if a fact loop was created then, Sachiko still dies, still becomes the master of Heavenly Host by some means, and our 5 students get pulled into heavenly host and make it out alive. This would account for why only the 5 students make it out at the end of Blood Covered and Mayu, Shige, Seiko, and the teacher all die. Completing the fact loop.
In this theory Blood Covered is part of a fact loop, and the original game started it all. Funny enough to my knowledge that doesn't conflict with the current canon. Everything that we know happened can still happen. As the loop would have been complete at the end of Blood Covered. The timeline moves forward to where we know it to be now.

Now real talk, this all assumes that either Ayumi or the spirits of heavenly host created that 40 year loop after the original game. This is a quite wild theory not supported all that much. But I think its interesting as it would tie together the original game to the current games.
I hope you enjoyed this food for thought.
"Also 8Bit will be pissed AF is she spends all this time working on music and the game is never finished"

2:54 PM - Jul 13, 2018 #2

8BitHorror wrote:
[+] Spoiler
Now real talk, this all assumes that either Ayumi or the spirits of heavenly host created that 40 year loop after the original game. This is a quite wild theory not supported all that much. But I think its interesting as it would tie together the original game to the current games.
Or that there are Multiverses in Corpse Party's universe, thus explaining the differences between the Mangas, Games, Movies and the OVA and this really funny moment in 2U when-
[+] Spoiler
Yoshiki and Ayumi turn into their 1996 version

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

6:52 AM - Jul 20, 2018 #3

Yes...
[+] Spoiler
Basically Everything before blood drive is canon. There are even inconsistencies between blood covered and blood drive. And i mean a lot.

the length of time doesnt matter as some people theorized that there are notes in HH are written way before Sachiko's time especially in the 3DS version. The time is wonky in the 1st place. Why shouldnt be the people in that timeline.

Its more like

Start of blood covered -> Bad Ends, Different Manga Ends, Blood covered True End -> True True End*** > BoS Blood Drive prologue > Blood Drive

*** - True True End is the End described by Yoshiki in Blood drive. The biggest inconsistency is that BD Yoshiki was surprised that HH still stands. Yuki told them it was destroyed when in Blood Covered Yuki said Otherwise and will be under new management (new girl in red is Yuki). The minor inconsistencies are the dates and Kuon (Matsudo is the name of the one who replaced Yui in Blood covered) The BC true end seems like a bad end as well considering that HH still stands. So that kinda makes sense

There are so many inconsistencies that either they already planned this from the start or used the everything is canon card to remedy the inconsistencies. Its most likely the latter tho.

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

3:46 PM - Jul 20, 2018 #4

Well, the problem with this is that the story takes place in multiple timelines since Heavenly Host. Everything is canon because of this, but the problem is that some of the ends don't lead to Blood Drive ( Tortured Souls, Live Action Movies ) and that we see in the game only one timeline when there are tons of other timelines ( 98; Musume; BC Manga; BoS Manga; etc ... ). We know that what happens before Heavenly Host is canon ( Cemetery; EX CHAP of BCRF ) even if, then again, there are multiple versions of what happened before ( Movies, OVA ).

So, there are multiple timelines before Heavenly Host and they all lead for whatever reason to Blood Drive
confusion.png

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

11:52 PM - Jul 20, 2018 #5

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs wrote:Well, the problem with this is that the story takes place in multiple timelines since Heavenly Host. Everything is canon because of this, but the problem is that some of the ends don't lead to Blood Drive ( Tortured Souls, Live Action Movies ) and that we see in the game only one timeline when there are tons of other timelines ( 98; Musume; BC Manga; BoS Manga; etc ... ). We know that what happens before Heavenly Host is canon ( Cemetery; EX CHAP of BCRF ) even if, then again, there are multiple versions of what happened before ( Movies, OVA ).

So, there are multiple timelines before Heavenly Host and they all lead for whatever reason to Blood Drive
confusion.png
Thats true, ive thought of that before. Like there are multiple versions that some of them escape, some wont lead to blood drive. some are bad ends but life goes on the real world.

So how would blood drive happen? They need to fullfill a certain condition. It would repeat over and over again before they die. Blood drive needs to happen... what happened in the shinozaki estate must happen.

Its could be like the marvel universe...different worlds, different happenings, still canon to their own but its most likely that because they vaguely remembers what happened to them in Bad Ends. In a most extreme example that Musume Satoshi remembers Naomi and Ayumi's deaths... which mostly happened on the BC ver isntead of the pc98.

How else they, Kisaragi, are the only one school that would survive a hellish condition such as HH. World repeating is basically their plot armor.

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)