Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Dolls Fall

Skybird
Mentor
Mentor

December 15th, 2014, 1:13 am #1

Well basically, Dolls Fall is another horror manga created by Makoto Kedouin/Kedwin, who created Corpse Party. It currently has 3 volumes of manga and it was recently announced that it will become a game. Dates and play style (RPG-like or VN) are unconfirmed. Still, hype for another series from Kedwin. ^_^ Japanese article from gamer.ne.jp here.

I don't think these images are actually NSFW, so yeah. Lighter than Musume, that's for sure.
[+] spoiler

When I say "lighter than Musume", that's the cover arts, alright? ^_^ The art once you're actually reading... may be more... ero than it looks like. Not as twisted as Musume... maybe, but kinda ero, as expected from Kedwin.
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

December 15th, 2014, 1:25 am #2

Damn Nice :D

I haven't read it yet (still waiting for more chapters) But i heard it's really awesome XD

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

December 15th, 2014, 1:27 am #3

if there is yuri. Then count me in!

Also, um wat does NSFW mean?
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

Skybird
Mentor
Mentor

December 15th, 2014, 1:28 am #4

It is! Though, as expected from Kedwin, he's pushing the boundaries with this stuff. That 3rd image, the blue one? Yeah, saw some preview images from his twitter and she's not exempted from the horror, despite the quite possible low age. The others are probably 14 years old already, cleared on the age restrictions of Japan.
Yuri is possible, not sure. Not really interested in it. More in it for the new story of Kedwin.

NSFW=Not Safe For Work. (Meaning possible unsafe material such as gore, violence, sexual content, and such.)

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

December 15th, 2014, 1:31 am #5

Skybird wrote:the blue one? Yeah, saw some preview images from his twitter and she's not exempted from the horror, despite the quite possible low age. The others are probably 14
No one is exempted from Kedwin's Horror lol...

Oh come on, have you forgotten tokiko's age?

and Yeah, Yuri is gooooood....

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

December 15th, 2014, 1:33 am #6

DeathkaiserG wrote: Yuri is gooooood....
I know right >0<
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] spoiler

Skybird
Mentor
Mentor

December 15th, 2014, 1:34 am #7

The closest to Yuri I've seen isn't pretty. Don't expect pretty Yuri here, rather gross ones.
[+] spoiler
Dirty/used panty sniffing/licking by a loli to another loli and licking of a woman's stomach or navel... or below by a middle-aged lady. It's not directly seen, so I'm not sure.

Also lolis selling themselves. So yeah, that'll only escalate into worse situations, so don't expect any good Yuri.

Oh, when I mean horror, I mean possible NSFW contents, mixing horror and ero.
The Yuri possible here isn't the Seiko/Naomi kind nor the Naho/Sayaka Yuri. Think Musume, only maybe... more twisted and unromantic. (...and gross, maybe.)

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

December 15th, 2014, 1:41 am #8

Skybird wrote:The closest to Yuri I've seen isn't pretty. Don't expect pretty Yuri here, rather gross ones.
[+] spoiler
Dirty/used panty sniffing/licking by a loli to another loli and licking of a woman's stomach or navel... or below by a middle-aged lady. It's not directly seen, so I'm not sure.

Also lolis selling themselves. So yeah, that'll only escalate into worse situations, so don't expect any good Yuri.

Oh, when I mean horror, I mean possible NSFW contents, mixing horror and ero.
Well, I've seen the Dark side of the net... so yeah... I'm okay with that...

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

December 15th, 2014, 1:42 am #9

Hehehe.
Me gusta either way.
And yes.. I have seen slightly worse too!
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] spoiler

Skybird
Mentor
Mentor

December 15th, 2014, 1:43 am #10

Have you seen the under-aged side? ^_^ Because that's possible with the loli on the 3rd image. I just saw images on twitter about her. Oh boy, good luck white-haired loli.