Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net
Kisame-Kun
Enforcer
Enforcer

September 20th, 2012, 5:16 am #11

I Lol'd so hard with the "Lesbian sex" scene, that I woke up my little brother XD XD XD

(2 am here in Arg XD )
Naomi: I'm so sorry Seiko...

Seiko: No hard feelings!

The Bestest Ice Fairy!
[+] Spoiler
.i\ /i
< '´  ̄ ヽ
__彡ノノノノlノリ〉
\ `ソリ!^ ー゚ノi 
><(つ!>つ
/ ,く//_|l〉
 ̄ l.ノl.ノ

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

September 20th, 2012, 5:39 am #12

psp-ist wrote:Really, well give me an example of it happening on another forum, matic or Kaiser.
Basically...If i am right...(I've managed some forum once but not really zetaboards...Its very short term cause the forum was given to me near death XD)

Enigma is the highest position yet not.... There is a Zetaboards Moderators, of course...monitoring if someone is breaking the terms and conditions

Let's Say that "super very hyper ultra" Bad joke or a very slanderous talk manages to break a clause in the terms of conditions.....of course, if that reaches to some public something...Zetaboards could really be in a pinch and could ruin Zetaboards Reputation (especially if that concerns the public)...they could just break down the forums..but it would be unfair to us right? considering that it comes from one or two person...

to prevent the unfair destruction of the forum...the mods just deletes the post "quietly" and ta dah..empty forum thread

That situation is very plausible if you put it in a business type of way (zetaboards is part business after all) but a very low chance of happening...

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

Ist Kisaragi
Teacher
Teacher

September 20th, 2012, 11:27 am #13

Ah, thanks for clearing things up, Kaiser and good point Kis, that part (the "lesbian sex" dialog part) reminded me of Shiho's flashback to her and Kaori together in bed in Musume.
Whether by Windblast or by choke hold, whether by the steel of my Folding Blade or the swiftness of Blink, whether by Possession or by the power of thine Pistol, none shall evade either my Wrath, or my Mercy. For the Outsider gazes from his Void, the fate of all, are in the hands of those, marked by him.

Kisame-Kun
Enforcer
Enforcer

September 20th, 2012, 3:59 pm #14

I liked that scene in Musume, it was so cute >w< pretty short though. And yes, that random SS reminded me of it as well

The Bestest Ice Fairy!
[+] Spoiler
.i\ /i
< '´  ̄ ヽ
__彡ノノノノlノリ〉
\ `ソリ!^ ー゚ノi 
><(つ!>つ
/ ,く//_|l〉
 ̄ l.ノl.ノ

Ist Kisaragi
Teacher
Teacher

September 20th, 2012, 5:33 pm #15

Uh, what SS are you talking about, Kisame.
Whether by Windblast or by choke hold, whether by the steel of my Folding Blade or the swiftness of Blink, whether by Possession or by the power of thine Pistol, none shall evade either my Wrath, or my Mercy. For the Outsider gazes from his Void, the fate of all, are in the hands of those, marked by him.

Kisame-Kun
Enforcer
Enforcer

September 20th, 2012, 6:01 pm #16

The "lesbian sex" one xD

The Bestest Ice Fairy!
[+] Spoiler
.i\ /i
< '´  ̄ ヽ
__彡ノノノノlノリ〉
\ `ソリ!^ ー゚ノi 
><(つ!>つ
/ ,く//_|l〉
 ̄ l.ノl.ノ

Ist Kisaragi
Teacher
Teacher

September 20th, 2012, 6:48 pm #17

Then use LS, oh wait. SS, now I get it and also that scene with the two sisters in Musume was one of the ecchi ones that did help futher push the emotion of the sadness of the sisters, Shiho especially.