Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net/
moneko
Bones
Bones

May 29th, 2018, 6:53 am #11

I did notice a few bugs and other odd things as I was playing but for some reason never realized Naomi starts out on the table lol. That's great.

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

May 30th, 2018, 2:23 am #12

NOTE: When it comes to the screenshots, the Comiket 73 version (abbreviated as BC1) is on left and BloodCovered 1+2 (abbreviated as BC1+2) is on the right.
[+] spoiler
  • A hole in the floor in BC1+2, but just a regular floorboard in BC1.
  • Clarified the date from "9/*8" to "9/18" in BC1+2.
  • Added "[Day duty: Qo/Tsuji]" to BC1+2.

• Face portraits added to certain dialogue in BC1+2.
  • Naomi looks downward in BC1+2.
  • Naturally, the hidden door is examinable in BC1+2.
  • The windows are examinable in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler

• When you exit the classroom, Naomi's position is different.
  • Naomi moves upward in this scene in BC1+2.
  • Seiko's portrait is added in BC1+2.

• Some issues with passability in BC1.
  • The candle has a bluish hue underneath it in BC1.

• Naomi smiles in her save/load screen portrait.
  • The font is way too large in BC1.
[+] spoiler
  • When entering the 1F, Naomi starts off in a different position.
  • More shading on the wall by the door in BC1+2.
  • Torn poster is much larger in BC1+2.

• Changed Dialogue:
    BC1:
    Naomi: "...Urrrrgh..."
    Naomi: "As I expected, it didn't gave in at all. I don't think we'll be able to force it open."
    Seiko: "Boo! Seriously?!"
    Seiko: "Guess we'd better look for a different way out."
    Naomi: "You're right..."
    BC1+2:
    Naomi: "...Urrgh... Oof! ...No good. It won't budge."
    Naomi: "Didn't feel like it gave at all, in fact. I don't think we'll be able to force it open."
    Seiko: "Maaan... So close, and yet so far! Well, guess we'd better look for another way out."
    Naomi: "Yeah..."
  • More shading on the wall by the door in BC1+2.
  • Also afterward, Naomi faces up in BC1+2.

• The dialogues are the exact same. The differences are the line breaks, punctuation, and some portraits added/removed in spots.
  • Also later Naomi faces downward in BC1+2.
  • When going upstairs to the 2F, Naomi starts off in a different position and a tile higher. Also Naomi is facing the wrong way in BC1.
  • Torn poster is much larger in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler

^ Got this glitch as I was taking a screenshot of Naomi stepping on the broken wooden floors.

^ While walking down the stairs, Naomi's sprite is slightly more bloodier.

^ Return of Bloody Naomi.
Gonna continue onward, but pasting scenes in parts just to make things easier for me.
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

May 30th, 2018, 7:19 am #13

NOTE: When it comes to the screenshots, the Comiket 73 version (abbreviated as BC1) is on left and BloodCovered 1+2 (abbreviated as BC1+2) is on the right.
[+] spoiler
  • More passability issues in BC1.
  • Random paper floating in outer space to the left in BC1.
  • In BC1+2, there is a scene where Naomi hears a ghost. However in BC1, it becomes a description text box when Naomi touches only the bottom tile and it was changed to a line for Naomi in BC1+2.
    BC1: "There was some kind of presence here..."
    BC1+2: Naomi: "(I definitely felt a presence of some kind...)"
  • The boards blocking the 3F are examinable in BC1+2.
  • The school building is more run down in BC1, you can see scratch marks to the left and right of the doorway
  • The torn poster is larger in BC1+2. (Also it's unexaminable in both versions.)
  • The top and bottom windows are broken in BC1.
[+] spoiler
  • Naomi starts off facing the wrong way in BC1.
  • The skeleton has a different sprite in BC1+2. (There was only corpse sprite in BC1.)
  • Seiko is now visible in BC1+2.
  • Naomi faces up toward the corpse in BC1+2.
  • The locked door is examinable in BC1+2.
  • Dialogue changes:
    BC1: "There's glass all over the floor here. Be very careful where you step."
    BC1+2: "Rows of dead bugs are neatly arranged on each shelf."
    - NOTE: The BC1 line actually appears in Chapter 4!
  • Naomi's portrait has been added in BC1+2.
  • Also the blue spirit's sprite is the same in both versions.
  • Dialogue changes:
    BC1: Naomi: "(Does that mean...everyone else...also had this happen to them?)"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "(Does that mean...everybody else...is here too?)"
  • Seiko's portrait has been added in BC1+2.
  • The camera pans differently in both versions.
  • You can now see the blue spirit of Sachiko in the corner in BC1+2.
  • In BC1, Ryou enters the room. However in BC1+2, it's just Sachiko chilling in a corner.
  • Also the corpse's blue spirit suddenly has a speaker's name "*" attached to him in BC1+2.

• Now this scene plays very differently in both versions:
    - In BC1, the corpse's blue spirit moves north and starts panicking. He paces back and forth while Ryou approaches him and eventually destroys him. Meanwhile, Naomi and Seiko watches in fear which means you can still explore inside the classroom.
    - In BC1+2, Naomi and Seiko gets spooked and runs out of the classroom.
  • The chalkboard is slowly being drawn on in BC1+2.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1:
    *: "U-Uwaaaaah!"
    *crushes*
    *: "EGAAAAAAH! AAAAAAGGGHH!"
    Seiko: "Eeek!!"
    Seiko: "N-Naomi! Run! We have to get out of here! NOW!"
    Naomi: "O-Okay!"
    BC1+2:
    Seiko: "Eeek!!"
    Seiko: "N-Naomi! Run! We have to get out of here! NOW!"
    Naomi: "O-Okay!"
[+] spoiler

^ In both versions of the game, you cannot move up at this particular area. Naomi keeps walking right.

^ Bloody Naomi.

^ In both versions of the game, you cannot move left at this particular area. Naomi keeps walking down.

Now the skeleton in Classroom 2-A is interesting. Basically Naomi can talk to him from all four directions which causes some interesting transfers when the scene ends.

^ Basically whatever position she talks to the skeleton, she moves right one tile.

^ The game punishing me for alt-tabbing too much to take screenshots.

^ Ryou is supposed to disappear when Naomi approaches him. Sometimes Ryou doesn’t listen.
Enjoy!
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

May 31st, 2018, 2:30 am #14

[+] spoiler
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "I never believed in ghosts before, but..."
    BC1+2: Naomi: "I never believed in ghosts..."
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "This whole thing is strange! ...Is this happening?"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "...Is this really happening?"
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "Ghosts... First time I've ever seen anything like that!"
    BC1+2: Seiko: "There were...definitely ghosts in there. First time I've ever seen something like that!"
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "So you saw it too just now, right...?"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "So you saw it too, right...?"

• Changed punctuation.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "Whether we like it or not...we're stuck in here..."
    BC1+2: Naomi: "Like it or not...we're stuck in here..."
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "...It-it'll be okay! Let's just...you know...march on with our heads held high!"
    BC1+2: Seiko: "...It-it'll be okay! Let's just...you know...march on with our heads held high...or something!"
  • Also since you can control Naomi inside Classroom 2-A after the scene with the ghost. You can also exit out the other way and get the conversation between her and Seiko. The changes in dialogue are already listed above, so it's just in a different location.
[+] spoiler
  • No name tags in BC1, since they haven't created them yet.
  • The drawing on the chalkboard is examinable in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • When you exit Classroom 2-A, Naomi faces the wrong way in BC1.
  • There is less shading on the walls in BC1.
  • There are scratch marks by the poster in BC1.
  • The left door to Classroom 3-A is removed in BC1+2 and replaced with a plaque and a shortened window.
  • There is a broken window to the right in BC1.
  • There is more debris on the floor in BC1.
  • The right door is examinable in BC1+2.
  • This entire hallway layout is different from BC1 to BC1+2!
  • In BC1, there is less shading on the walls.
  • In BC1, it is more run-down with more scratch marks, broken wall panels, and debris.
  • The window is broken in BC1.
  • The L-shaped flooring is more detailed in BC1+2.
  • Different description for the Science Lab door. It's two text boxes in BC1 and only one text box in BC1+2:
    BC1: "[Science Lab] The door is locked."
    BC1+2: "[Science Lab] The door seems almost like a model, as if sculpted onto the wall. There's no way of opening it."
  • Seiko appears next to Naomi in BC1+2.
  • Changed punctuation and line breaks.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "It smells so...meaty..."
    BC1+2: Seiko: "Ulgh, it smells so...meaty..."

• Naomi walks away in BC1+2.
  • Seiko faces her in BC1+2.
  • Description takes up two text boxes in BC1 and only one text box in BC1+2.
  • BC1+2 added the dialogue, "Acquired [Loose Board]."
[+] spoiler
  • The placement of the wall panels are different.
  • There is debris on the floor in BC1+2.

• Seiko's nervous laughter is added to another text box in BC1+2.

• Changed punctuation and removed punctuation in BC1+2.
  • There is a scratch mark on the wall in BC1.
  • The flooring is more detailed in BC1+2.
  • The Science Lab window has been replaced with a plaque and shorter window in BC1+2.
  • A corpse and a letter was added to BC1+2.
  • Seals plastered on the door to the Abandoned Bomb Shelter was added to BC1+2.
  • A bloody trail leading to the door to the Abandoned Bomb Shelter was added to BC1+2.
  • The torn poster is larger in BC1+2.
  • The placement of the scratches on the wall changed.
  • More holes were added to the floor in BC1+2.
  • Debris was added to the floor in BC1+2.
  • The flooring is more detailed in BC1+2.
  • The sprite for the corpse changed in BC1+2.
  • The sprite for the letter changed in BC1+2.
  • The placement of the corpse and letter changed in BC1+2.

• Changed dialogue:
    BC1: "[Custodian's Closet] The door is locked and won't open. There's an erratic noise, like that of TV static, coming from within."
    BC1+2: "[Custodian's Closet] The door is affixed to the wall like a decoration. It won't open. There's an erratic noise, like that of TV static, coming from within."
[+] spoiler

^ Naomi cannot walk more to the left because the gore here has a passability issue.

^ Found this while playing BC1+2 where Naomi can walk on the walls.
Got a lot of screenshots for the corpse by the Custodian's Closet that's coming up tomorrow.
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

June 1st, 2018, 12:01 am #15

[+] spoiler

• Description changes:
    BC1: "There are human bones scattered here. Based on the length of the hairs scattered around the head, it's safe to say this dead body was a female student."
    BC1+2: "There's a partly bleached skeleton sprawled across the floor. Based on the gore-soaked remains of the uniform and the length of the hairs scattered around the head, it's safe to say this dead body was a female student."

• Changed dialogue:
    BC1:
    "I'm a goner, sis. The muscles in my ankle have been cut really bad. The bleeding just won't stop! Please, don't give up. I want you to keep living for both of us. I'm going to document everything I've learned so far, in the hope that you can use this information to help keep yourself safe. First: The windows, doors and outside walls of this building are absolutely immovable. You can't open them...can't break them...can't even bust them down. Anything that doesn't lead outside the school, though -- like the windows in the classrooms -- can be affected to some extent or another. Second: As some human beings are inherently good- or bad-natured, it's the same that some of the ghosts in here are good, while others are quite nasty. They can be distinguished by their color. The more kind and gentle spirits shed a pale blue light... ...while the less savory types appear in blood-red, and glow like fire. Having the tendons in the heels of your feet sliced out is so excruciating...I'd rather my feet be cut off altogether than have to bear this pain... My only solace...is knowing that when I die...it'll stop hurting... ...but sis...before I go...I want to see you one more time... ...I want to hug you... I don't want to die alone, sis... I don't want to die at all... I am scared... My dear sis____ __________ _______ (The increasingly-messy lettering on the paper becomes completely illegible at this point.)"
    BC1+2:
    "I'm a goner, sis. The tendons in my ankle have been cut really bad. The bleeding just won't stop! Please, don't give up. I want you to keep living for both of us. I'm going to document everything I've learned so far, in the hope that you can use this information to help keep yourself safe. First: All the windows, doors and outside walls of this building are completely immovable. You can't open them...can't break them...can't bust them down. Anything that doesn't lead outside the school, though -- like the windows in the classrooms -- can be affected to some extent or another. Second: As some human beings are inherently good- or bad-natured, it's the same that some of the ghosts in here are good, while others are quite nasty. They can be distinguished by their color. The more kind and gentle spirits shed a pale blue light... ...while the less savory types appear in blood-red, and glow like fire. Having the tendons in the heels of your feet sliced out is so excruciating...I'd rather my feet be cut off altogether than have to bear this pain... My only solace...is knowing that when I die...it'll stop hurting... ...but sis...before I go...I want to see you one more time... ...I want to hug you... I don't want to die alone, sis... I don't want to die at all... I'm scared... My dear sis____ __________ _______ (The increasingly-messy lettering on the paper becomes completely illegible at this point.)"
[+] spoiler
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when you enter from the top in BC1.
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when you exit from the top in BC1.
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when you enter from the bottom in BC1.
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when you exit from the bottom in BC1.

• The purple dot is animated in BC1+2.
  • When you speak to Seiko, she only says one thing in BC1, but she has two different lines in BC1+2. One for talking to her twice and another when you fail to grab the item.
  • You can still see the item before Seiko grabs it in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • Naomi faces the wrong way in BC1.
[+] spoiler
  • The purple dot is animated in BC1+2.
  • Clarified Naomi's dialogue in BC1+2.
I may post up with more screenshots later on.
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

June 1st, 2018, 1:14 am #16

[+] spoiler

• When you use the loose board on the hole here, Naomi and Seiko spoke as though they seen it for the first time in BC1. This has been corrected in BC1+2.
  • The "The loose board has been set in place." description is used in BC1, but mysteriously enough not present in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • The placement of the scratches on the wall changed.
  • More scratch marks were added to the walls in BC1+2.
  • There is a graphical error with the flooring in BC1.
  • A bucket was added in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • The stall doors have shading on them in BC1+2.
  • Naomi comments on the sinks in BC1 and not in BC1+2.
    BC1: Naomi: "Come to think of it... my throat is parched..."
  • Changed punctuation.
  • There is debris on the floor in BC1.
  • The toilets don't have any shading in BC1.
[+] spoiler
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when exiting the Boys' Lavatory in BC1.
  • The 3F West Hall has a hole in the floor in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • The stall doors have shading on them in BC1+2.
  • Description changed:
    BC1: "The drain is completely stopped up with long strands of black hair, and the basin is filled with dirty water."
    BC1+2: "The faucet makes an unpleasant sound of clanging pipes when the handle is turned, but no water comes out."

[+] spoiler
  • Naomi faces the wrong way when exiting the Girls' Lavatory in BC1.
  • Naomi moves one more tile to the right in BC1+2.
  • Seiko appears behind Naomi in BC1+2.
  • Naomi turns toward Seiko in BC1+2.
  • Additional musical symbol in BC1+2.
  • Changed punctuation.
[+] spoiler
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "Was it...? I didn't have any trouble getting in there..."
    BC1+2: Seiko: "Was it...? I didn't have any trouble getting in..."
[+] spoiler
  • Naomi fell one more tile up in BC1+2.

• Seiko's portrait is added in BC1+2.
  • Naomi's portrait is added in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • Moved Seiko's dialogue in BC1 into one text box in BC1+2.
The Infirmary is coming up next, gonna tackle that tomorrow!
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

June 2nd, 2018, 12:53 am #17

[+] spoiler
  • The right side of the desk is examinable in BC1+2.
  • There is more detailing to the flooring in BC1+2.
  • The creaking of the bed SFX was removed in BC1+2.
  • Also interesting to note is that you can trigger this scene before going to the lavatories in BC1! So it's funny when Naomi still says, "...That was Yuka again!" even though she has never heard her voice before in Heavenly Host!
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "Well, you know...for instance, there's the possibility we might never get back home."
    BC1+2: Seiko: "Well, you know what they say! When two people are faced with...difficult situations, shall we say?...it often leads to love, sweet love!"
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Seiko: "If you were to pass away without being able to convey your feelings, wouldn't that just be too tragic for words?"
    BC1+2: Seiko: "You get all girly with him in this creepy place, and your cuteness factor'll grow three sizes in his eyes, I bet!"
  • Naomi's portrait was added in BC1+2.
  • Seiko's portrait was added in BC1+2.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "(She may sound like an idiot, but she sees right through me. Guess there's no fooling Seiko...)"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "(She may sound like an idiot, but she's right on all counts. Guess there's no fooling Seiko...) (I've been pretty curt with her since we got here. I'll have to make sure I apologize later.)"

• Changed punctuation.
  • After the scene, a junk pixel is present in BC1. It goes away if you load a save in here.
  • Also not shown is whenever you load a game in here, it will load up a text box that say "[Infirmary]" in BC1. This was corrected in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • Yoshie's dialogue is written out in BC1:
    BC1: *: "Let's all go on a field trip together over summer vacation..."
  • Different descriptions:
    BC1: "The door is latticed with countless strands of hair, rooting it in place."
    BC1+2: "The door is latticed with countless strands of black hair, rooting it in place."
  • The flickering of the lights SFX was removed in BC1+2.
  • The candle disappears in BC1.
  • The lampstand is examinable in BC1.
    BC1: "The previously-inoperable desk lamp now shines with an unnatural, almost ethereal glow."
  • Yoshie's dialogue is written out in BC1:
    BC1: *: "Sachi... Have you come to find me?"
  • The black mist (Yoshie) looks very different in both versions.
  • The black mist approaches Naomi more closer in BC1.
  • Punctuation changes and Naomi moves further away in BC1+2.
  • Holes will produce as Naomi walks around in BC1+2, making the Infirmary tougher. This does not happen in BC1.
  • Also in BC1, Naomi actually shows damage done to her sprite the more times the black mist attacks her. From left to right, it goes: 1.) Full health to attacked once. 2.) Attacked twice. 3.) Attacked three times. 4.) Dying. This is not present in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
    BC1: "The black mist begins flowing into Naomi's body through her nose, her mouth, her ears... In no time at all, she's completely engulfed."
    BC1+2: "The black mist begins flowing into Naomi's body through her nose, her mouth, her ears, her eyes... In no time at all, she's completely engulfed."
  • Different graphic and wording.
  • The title screen shows what bad endings you have unlocked only in BC1+2.
Going through the Bad Ends first. So onward to Bad End (1/2) next time I post!
~ enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

June 2nd, 2018, 2:54 am #18

[+] spoiler
    BC1: "The door is latticed with countless strands of hair, rooting it in place. The door will not budge."
    BC1+2: "The door is latticed with countless strands of black hair, rooting it in place."
    BC1: "With a sizable whoosh and a waft of foul-smelling heat, the hair lit up, freeing the door and allowing it to open."
    BC1+2: "With a sizable whoosh and a waft of foul-smelling heat, the hair lit up, then hardened and fell away, freeing the door and allowing it to open."
  • Changed line breaks.
[+] spoiler
  • There is a glitch where a cabinet appears suddenly to the right in BC1. After this cutscene, it goes away.
  • (Also for the BC1+2 screenshot, I somehow got Naomi stuck in a half-walking position as I was trying to escape from the Infirmary. So she would never stand straight. =P )
  • Naomi's portrait was added in BC1+2.
  • After that scene above and Naomi turns back, she would face left in BC1+2.
  • You can actually enter the Boys' Lavatory in BC1. In BC1+2, a mysterious force pushes Naomi back.
[+] spoiler
  • When Naomi leaves in BC1, the text box appears just as she exits. But the text box appears after Naomi turns back in BC1+2.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Naomi takes a step back in BC1+2.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "NOOOOOO!!"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "SEIKO!! NOOOOOO!!"
  • Naomi turns away in BC1+2.
[+] spoiler
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: "*crack*"
    BC1+2: Seiko: "GLGH!"
  • More descriptions was added to BC1+2:
    BC1: "*drip* *drop*"
    BC1+2:
    "With one final gurgle deep in her throat, what little color remained in Seiko's face was instantly drained, and her eyes rendered completely blank."
    "A few stray convulsions shook through her body, all was quiet. Seiko swung back and forth slowly in her noose, limp as a rag doll."
    "*drip* *drop*"
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "Ee...ah..."
    BC1+2: Naomi: "Ee...ah... *chatter*"
[+] spoiler
  • Only in BC1, there's unique dialogue for this scene. In BC1+2, it goes straight into Seiko's death.
    BC1:
    Naomi: "Seiko! I'm right here!"
    Naomi: "Sei...ko... Ahh...aahhh..."
[+] spoiler
  • The filthy bucket will now magically appears outside the Girls' Lavatory in BC1.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed line breaks and punctuation.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "Is Seiko...in there?"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "Isn't there anything? Anything at all?! I need to give her something to stand on!"
  • Changed line breaks.
  • More descriptions was added to BC1+2:
    BC1: Naomi: "Sei...ko... Ahh...aahhh..."
    BC1+2:
    "With blank eyes, Seiko swung back and forth slowly in her noose. All life had been completely drained from her face."
    "*drip* *drop*"
    Naomi: "Sei...ko... Ahh...aahhh..."
[+] spoiler
  • Changed spacing.
  • Naomi's sprite was changed in BC1+2.
  • Changed spacing.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Added dialogue in BC1+2:
    BC1: Naomi: "You were smiling and laughing all this time..."
    BC1+2:
    Naomi: "You were smiling and laughing all this time..."
    Naomi: "Didn't you say we'd find a way out of here together...?"

• Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Fixed Tokiko's overlaying issues in BC1+2.
  • Naomi starts to face down in BC1+2.
  • Changed the two-dot leader from halfwidth to fullwidth in BC1+2.
  • Changed spacing and line breaks.
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Added dialogue in BC1+2:
    BC1: "Ahahaha... Ahahaha... Hahaha..."
    BC1+2:
    "Ahahaha... Ahahaha... Hahaha..."
    Naomi: "(I can feel the scissor blades scratching against my molars...and I can hear it, too...)"
  • Changed punctuation.
  • Changed punctuation and spacing.
  • Changed the spelling of scissors in BC1+2 to be more consistent with Naomi's dialogue.
  • Changed dialogue:
    BC1: Naomi: "AAAUUUGGH!!"
    BC1+2: Naomi: "NOO... AAAUUUGGH!!"
  • Changed the two-dot leader from halfwidth to fullwidth in BC1+2.
  • Different graphic and wording.
  • The title screen shows what bad endings you have unlocked only in BC1+2.
This scene was the most complicated to take pictures of because I had to replay the scene with escaping from the black mist so many times to get every variant of the bad endings as well as other factors making this side-by-side comparison much tougher than previous sessions.

So I am gonna take a break for a couple of days before I start posting toward the true ending.
~ enigmaopoeia