Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Corpse Party: Massacre.

9:21 PM - Apr 17, 2014 #1

As previously mentioned in YoshieShinozaki's story thread, I got a big, maggot inhabited, unidentifiable bucket of nasty smelling, meaty scraps of writing inspiration from the story. So, my story titled Corpse Party: Massacre is well underway of being written. And I cannot wait to start posting the prologue. I'm almost finished with Chapter 1, so when it's done, I'll post the prologue and Chapter 1's material, while working on Chapter 2. And man, does it have more gore than the games themselves, Chapter 1 I mean. I really hope you guys like it, really I do. I'll be posting soon, so keep your eyes open! (Well if you have both eyes, that is..)
"Once someone's fate passes through these halls, it locks in place forever." -Sachiko Shinozaki

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

9:34 PM - Apr 17, 2014 #2

I know this is early but I can't wait to read your story.
(Especially since I'm a huge fan of all things gore related).
I'm truly looking forward to this.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

10:21 PM - Apr 17, 2014 #3

Well, the least I can do is post the Character Profiles for you guys, right? There will be Four "new characters" in my story"

[+] Spoiler
They are as follows:

Name: Remmy O'Connor

Height: 5'8

Weight: 150ib

Hair Colour: Black with bright red highlights. (It's a punky sort of hair style, with the choppy bangs and it's rather long, down to her back at least.)

Eye Colour: Grey

Hobbies: Horror movies, Writing Poetry, and keeping to herself

Dislikes: Socializing with others, and ignorant people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Shiori Tanaka

Height: 5'0

Weight: 120ib

Hair Colour: Black. (Hair style is rather basic. Cut kind of short, just perfect enough for a side ponytail.)

Eyes: Light Blue

Hobbies: Eating Crepes, going out with new friends, shopping.

Dislikes: Mean people, bugs, and dead bodies.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Takashi Iwamura

Height: 5'9

Weight: 205ibs

Hair: Short brown hair (long enough to make it spikey, in which he does keep it spiked a bit)

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hobbies: Video Games, Horror movies/Games, pranks.

Dislikes: School, and pranks being pulled on him.
Name: Serekei Kimura

Height: 4'9

Weight: 100ibs

Hair: A black/midnight blue colour, medium length kept with fringe bangs almost covering her eyes.)

Eyes: A very light icey blue colour, due to her contacts.

Hobbies/Likes: Hanging out with Shiori, paranormal/occult stuff.

Dislikes: Skeptics, rude boring people, bugs, and ghosts (ironic, no?)
Well there you have it, the four new characters that go with my story.
"Once someone's fate passes through these halls, it locks in place forever." -Sachiko Shinozaki

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

11:14 PM - Apr 17, 2014 #4

ShinozakiSachiko wrote:Well, the least I can do is post the Character Profiles for you guys, right? There will be Four "new characters" in my story"

[+] Spoiler
They are as follows:

Name: Remmy O'Connor

Height: 5'8

Weight: 150ib

Hair Colour: Black with bright red highlights. (It's a punky sort of hair style, with the choppy bangs and it's rather long, down to her back at least.)

Eye Colour: Grey

Hobbies: Horror movies, Writing Poetry, and keeping to herself

Dislikes: Socializing with others, and ignorant people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Shiori Tanaka

Height: 5'0

Weight: 120ib

Hair Colour: Black. (Hair style is rather basic. Cut kind of short, just perfect enough for a side ponytail.)

Eyes: Light Blue

Hobbies: Eating Crepes, going out with new friends, shopping.

Dislikes: Mean people, bugs, and dead bodies.
Name: Takashi Iwamura

Height: 5'9

Weight: 205ibs

Hair: Short brown hair (long enough to make it spikey, in which he does keep it spiked a bit)

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hobbies: Video Games, Horror movies/Games, pranks.

Dislikes: School, and pranks being pulled on him.
Name: Serekei Kimura

Height: 4'9

Weight: 100ibs

Hair: A black/midnight blue colour, medium length kept with fringe bangs almost covering her eyes.)

Eyes: A very light icey blue colour, due to her contacts.

Hobbies/Likes: Hanging out with Shiori, paranormal/occult stuff.

Dislikes: Skeptics, rude boring people, bugs, and ghosts (ironic, no?)
Well there you have it, the four new characters that go with my story.
Awesome, I can't wait to read it!
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

7:03 AM - Apr 18, 2014 #5

Alrighty my fellow vengeful and peaceful spirits, and trapped living people of Heavenly Host Elementary school. Without further adieu, I give you my prologue. (I know I promised Chapter 1 as well but I wasn't happy with it, so just a minor set back on Chapter 1, but it should be up sometime later today.) But for now, please enjoy this rather lengthy prologue, and tell me what you think! Criticism is very welcome.

[+] Spoiler
Corpse Party: Massacre Prologue

A Date with Fate

At this point, I knew I was completely alone. Walking around these barren halls like a figurine doll being moved by it's owner. If there was one thing I was ever afraid of, it was being completely alone even though most of the time I never let it show. My body wanted me to stop, my legs were starting to hurt and burn, but I ignored it and kept walking. Something was nagging at me, telling me to never stop moving, but you have to rest at some point, right? I came up to an old wooden staircase, beaten up and ragged with holes and missing board planks. I decided to test it by putting one foot up to the first step to see what would happen, to my relief it didn't collapse, but it was too close for my comfort, so I applied all my weight and heard the creaky stair beneath me creak and buckle beneath me. For a second, I thought I was a goner but to my surprise this old staircase still has some strength left in it after all. So I ascend up the stairs to find what seems like someone on the ground of a corner of the open room. I could hardly see a thing it was half lit because the lights were obviously so old they flickered and shed very little light, at times like this I wish I had my flashlight with me. I slowly crept over to where I saw the shadow, and then if I weren't already scared and freaked out of my whits enough the thunder rolled loudly and shook the floor beneath me, and then a slightly long flash of lightning came after and I saw it. Yes it was in fact a person, but it was one without any life left in it. What this flash of lightning revealed to me was something I never thought I'd ever see. This poor boy, whoever he was was lying face down, his uniform drenched in blood and tattered obviously from however long he's been here or the maggots pouring in to feed on his body. I got closer and investigated him like I was some necromancer. The back of his head had a huge hole in it, bits and pieces of his skull shattered around everywhere, assuming he was hit with something big and heavy but what? I'd never know I guess. I could see inside his head, and it was full of maggots feasting on his brain, well what was left of it. I looked at the wall close to him and saw that most of his brain matter had splattered all over it, I'm assuming because whoever did this was really enjoying themselves. I saw the small clumps of meaty matter and had to cover my mouth in order to keep from barfing right then and there, and the smell was so horrid it made my skin crawl. And then I saw the message written in this boys blood, "Once someone's fate passes through these halls, it locks in place forever." I was was in utter awe at this sight that I didn't notice fully that the entire back of his head had been beaten to a pulp, like he was a watermelon. I felt so bad I actually kind of teared up a bit. My brain was telling me to run and keep moving, but my body wouldn't listen, then I heard something behind me and quickly looked and saw little girl in a crimson red dress. It was tattered in some places and her black hair was long and covered her face so I couldn't see her eyes, and her neck had dark bruises that seemed almost a purple-ish black on the sides. She had an ethereal glow about her and her skin was ice blue. My heart was pounding so loud I didn't even hear her ask me the question, so I had to have her repeat herself. I waited for a few minutes and when she didn't repeat her question, I figured it was my turn. "Where am I? What is this place? How did I get here?" The little girl looked up at me and the hair that was in her face moved a bit and I saw her eyes, they were a dark grey and kind of cloudy which was weird. And I wish I hadn't seen the grin she gave me, it was so maniacal that I couldn't even scream. And then she answered me matter of factly, "You are in my playground, and you got here because you and your friends failed the 'Sachiko Ever After' charm. And you, Onee-chan are going to be my new plaything." The laugh that followed was so evil, I remained frozen in the place I stood, right in front of this little girl. At that point, I could have sworn my mind was playing tricks on me because I looked at the wall to the side of me and thought I saw blood slowly oozing down, I kept looking and looking waiting for it to disappear but it never did, so I began to slightly hyperventilate. I looked back over to the little girl and she grinned, and as she did blood seeped from her mouth, no gushed from her mouth like she was stabbed or had her tongue cut out or something. And then I saw a taller figure beside her, and her head was tilted to the right and I stared at her for a bit wondering why. Then another flash of lighting answered my question and I wished I hadn't stopped moving. The taller figure looked like a woman in her early thirties, her hair was black and cut short and her hair was nicely pulled to the sides, but messy and tangled. I looked at her neck and saw there was a point to the side and how unnatural her head hung, and saw her eyes were half closed. Just before things could get any worse, I watched the woman's mouth pour blood like she'd been holding it back. And then I heard it, a loud snap and then my vision went red and my head fell to a 90 degree angle. I saw the woman's face clearly now, and it was the last thing I saw. Her black eyes were dilated and opened wide and she had a small grin on her face and then I heard the scariest thing anyone has ever said to me, "I got you.. Now you're just like me.."

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

1:53 PM - Apr 18, 2014 #6

I'm already jealous of your work.
I wish I could go into this much detail, you've definitely painted a picture for me. (And everyone else).
Honestly, I had chills running down my spine the whole time I was reading.(I don't scare easily and I was shaking... Very impressive).
On a note, if you're wondering if you have any kind of imperfections to your story... There is none.
I'm ecstatic to read more from you.(... Bring me more)
Keep up the good work, Sa-Chan.(Can I call you Sa-Chan?)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

3:51 PM - Apr 18, 2014 #7

Of course you can. I honestly didn't think it was all that good, I mean I always thought my writing skills just sucked in general but it makes me really happy to hear that my work can be appreciated. An update for you all about Chapter 1. It is almost finished and should be up sometime today, so keep your eyes open and I hope you have your 'Sachiko Ever After' paper doll scraps.

And YoshieShinozaki (okasan) thank you for your words, saying my work has no imperfections, it has definately given me more hope about my writing.

9:30 AM - Apr 19, 2014 #8

Right. I know I promised Chapter 1 yesterday but as it turns out, I didn't like how it came out. So I took the time to listen to the Chapter 1 prologue/opening music , yes, in which I have FINALLY found. I've had it on loop all day long, and surprisingly enough it started raining today so I felt like I was having a "before going to Heavenly Host" experience, y'know before the charm. ANYWAY without further adieu, I give you Corpse Party: Massacre's Chapter 1: Fate's Start.

EDIT: Criticism is still very much welcome on anything I post of my story, so feel free to do so. It lets me better myself the next time I write something. And thanks to everyone who is taking their time reading this.

[+] Spoiler
Around six o'clock at night it started raining. And I thought to myself 'well shit I don't have my umbrella with me.' It's what I get I guess for not listening to my father, Tomoya. He did warn me that it would rain but did I care to listen? Not one bit. You see my mother Karen married this Japanese rich guy not long after she and my biological father divorced five years ago. They've been happily in love since, and it makes me want to puke up my insides. Tomoya spoils me to try and win my affection and acceptance, but what he doesn't know is, I'm playing that poor sap just to get whatever I want. Yeah some see me as an evil, twisted, and spoiled brat who is just angry at the world. Well they're right. After my parent's divorced and my mother got married, I changed for the worse. Picking fights at school, smoking and partying and just being the bad girl everyone is jealous of. But unfortunately because I was the bad tempered child everyone knew me as, when we moved to Japan half of the schools in the area wouldn't accept me, until we came across Kisaragi Academy that is. Today was a lucky day however, because according to my new classmates they were having a 'culture festival' whatever that is. Basically I didn't have to do any work, well, at least until it was time to clean up afterwards, which since I didn't really do anything I figured I didn't have to help but they said I needed to help so I would know what to do the next time there was one. I bit my tongue and just did as I was told, at least these guys don't seem judgmental like the American kids I went to school with. I'm classed in Classroom 2-9 with a few other students by the names of Seiko Shinohara, Naomi Nakashima, Satoshi Mochida, Yoshiki Kishinuma, Sakutaro Morishige, Mayu Suzumoto, Ayumi Shinozaki, Shiori Tanaka, Takashi Iwamura and Serekei Kimura. Shiori, Takashi and Serekei got here a few weeks before me, Remmy, Remmy O'Connor. I gotta say I didn't expect to make a 'somewhat' friend today with the class representative Ayumi Shinozaki. She and I have a common interest with the paranormal and the occult. The rest just seem boring to me, so I won't waste my time on getting to know them, however I might make an exception for Seiko, she seems cool. While we were stuck with clean-up duty after school the class rep gathered us all around her and a candle in the middle of the classroom where we all sat, while she told us she had a story to tell. A ghost story at that. At that point, she had won me over She started telling the story at six fifteen exactly and took her time it seemed. I didn't care, as long as I got a good ghost story being told, all the time in the world can pass for all I care. She was telling us about a legend here at Kisaragi Academy, about an old elementary school , Heavenly Host I think it was. How the nurse there lost her footing on the second floor stairs and fell to the first floor where she snapped and broke her neck, dying instantly on a rainy night, just like this one. Talk about a way to go. I felt bad for the teacher, Ayumi described her as well loved by the staff and students, I think she even said she ran a small clinic out of her home too. This woman is my idol, although she's now dead, I can idolize her, right? "According to the newspapers, her death was accidental. And it was said for a while the students and her co-workers grieved her death, and then everything went back to normal after they brought in a new nurse to take her place. Legend says because of how she died, the teacher to this day has no idea she's dead, and it's sad at seven o'clock exactly, she makes her nightly rounds to make sure there are no children hanging around the school at night. You can tell it's her when there's a sudden blackout, followed by two knocks on the door, and then the door sliding open to reveal an icey pale blue hand followed by a voice saying 'Are there any children in here..? Go home..'" I wasn't planning on getting scared by this story, but in truth, I was shaking. I took a look around and saw that Mayu, Satoshi, Seiko, Naomi, Shiori and Serekei all had the surprised 'oh my gosh' face. Which made me giggle. The rest however, seemed bored. I pretended to have the same look as the bored ones. Then not even five seconds after Ayumi finishes, there's a blackout, and we all hear two knocks on the door, and everyone in the classroom is spooked. And then two knocks again. This time everyone all shot up to stand and were freaking out. "Nice trick there, Ayumi." Says Yoshiki. "But it wasn't me!" insists Ayumi. At this point, we didn't care who the hell did it, we just wanted the lights to come back on. Along with the blackout, we heard what sounded like someone playing an organ in a creepy, eerie manner, which made the situation even worse than it was. I think Morishige, as he insisted on being called that, said it sounded as if it was coming from the music room. "Hey Satoshi, aren't you going to get the door?" asked Yoshiki. Satoshi looked like he'd just been slapped when he replied with, "What?! Are you kidding me? Why do I have to do it?" At this point, Yoshiki was grinning and sneering over at us girls, which I didn't appreciate. "Because, doesn't it just break your heart to see the girls trembling with fear?" Satoshi looked kinda shy at this question but he replied in a soft voice, "It does, but why do I have to get the door..? Why don't YOU do it?" Yoshiki crossed his arms and laughed, "Because it doesn't break MY heart!" That made my blood boil, but then I heard Satoshi say "Man.. that's cold.." I was rooting for Satoshi, but he lost the battle with Yoshiki and went ever so slowly to the door to open it with caution. As soon as he reached the door, it slide open by itself and a pale looking hand slid halfway inside the small gap it left, grabbing the side of the door as if it was going to finish pulling it open the rest of the way. And then everyone screamed after we heard the same exact words Ayumi said in her ghost story, "Are there any children in here..? Go.. Home.." I lost it completely and screamed with the rest of the girls in the room and we all huddled up together. I think I heard Yoshiki and Morishige too, which made me giggle. Just then the door slid open and we saw the body of a woman, and everyone screamed again and I swear Satoshi jumped back like two feet and hid behind the teacher's podium. Then the lights cut back on and we find out it was our assistant teacher, Ms. Yui. Then I see Ayumi making her way over and give her a high-five. Man she got me good, and everyone else too. Then a little girl came in with her, who we all found was Satoshi's little sister, Yuka. And man is she cute. The reason she came was to give Satoshi his umbrella he lforgot at home, lucky him that he had his sister to bring him one. After all of the commotion settled I find out Mayu is leaving, so we all say our goodbyes and take a picture for her, which I do out of generosity. I hate that this class can bring so much niceness out of me. Next thing we know, Ms. Yui is telling us to get our butts home because it's late and our parents must be worried. So we all pack up and get ready to leave when Ayumi asks, "Sensei, before we go can we do a charm that will bind us all together as friends for Mayu?" Ms. Yui thinks about this for a bit, the look on her face says she wants us to hurry and get home, but she decides to accept it because Mayu begged her to let us do it. And so she explained the instructions to us. "This paper doll represents Sachiko, so the charm is called 'Sachiko in the Ever After'. What we have to do is say 'Sachiko, we beg of you' 13 times, no more no less. Everyone grab on to the paper doll and hold on tightly. On the count of three we pull as hard as we can until we each have a piece of the doll and keep it safe, so that we will always be together as friends. Okay, everyone ready? 1, 2, 3!" A split second after three we all pulled at the doll, hearing it rip as we all held our scrap pieces of the doll, thunder boomed and lightning lit up the room even brighter than the fluorescent lights in the classroom. Satoshi screamed and hugged Naomi which I thought was hilarious because while he hugged her he grabbed her breasts, and mind you, she is a rather big breasted girl. Not long after Ms. Yui got behind her podium and told everyone to get ready to leave for the night, and told Ayumi to come in early tomorrow morning to clean up the mess left behind. She agreed and we all grabbed our bags and started to head out the door when the floor beneath us began to shake. "What is this..? An Earthquake?" Satoshi exclaimed as he held his little sister close to protect her. Not too long after the roof began to collapse slowly, debris and little bits of roof began falling to the floor, and then came the lights, well one light which almost hit Mayu on top of the head. Ms. Yui yelled at us to get under the desks, but we were all too terrified to do what she requested. Then I looked at the floor as I felt the vibrations and then I saw it, a small crack began to form in the floor, getting bigger and bigger as it made it's way towards us, and the shaking of the room got harder making more debris and lights fall from the roof overhead. The crack reached us, and I noticed there was nothing beneath us but a dark abyss, and maybe even our deaths. The crack slowly but surly encircled us all and then we sat there for a mili-second, everyone screaming and flailing about as the floor disappeared from beneath us, and we began to fall into the darkness below. While screaming I had a bad feeling wash over my body and I began to panic. Whatever was happening, it freaked me out completely to the point I was panicking. Whatever this was, and for whatever reason, I had the feeling we would all regret ever doing the 'Sachiko Ever After' charm.

-End of Chapter 1

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

4:06 PM - Apr 19, 2014 #9

Once again, excellent work, Sa-Chan.
What really peeked my interest in your story was your character's very beginning thoughts.
(I actually had an idea to write a story about me and my brother ending up in Heavenly Host but I would go on a killing spree because. A. I would get separated from my brother for too long and end up insane or B. find out he had been cut down by one of ghosts or other humans... Either way, Heavenly Host wins)
I love how you've incorporated your group into the Kisaragi class. (And seeing how they have a chemistry, so far).
I'm excited to read more from you. (But did you expect less from me?... I love fan fics like these)

On a side note, I like how we have the same writing method.(I can only write on rainy days while listening to dark music... Whether its CoPa related music or Metal... In fact, I was listening to ... And Justice For All when I came up with the first chapter for Corpse Party: The Gathering)
So anyway, keep up the good work, Sa-Chan.

7:17 PM - Apr 20, 2014 #10

I hope my fellow vengeful and peaceful spirits are ready and the living beings have their Sachiko Ever After doll scraps, because Chapter 2 is finally here! I originally had it written out on paper as I usually do so I can re-read and see if I get something I want to add to it, y'know? But I've recently found out that instead of ding that I just need to write down what just pops up in my head right then and there, sometimes that is always the best, right?. So without further adieu, I give you Chapter 2.
[+] Spoiler
Chapter 2: Awakening

I slowly began to open my eyes, only to realize that I was on the floor. My vision still blurry a bit after coming to, I began to blink furiously and wipe my eyes. When I could see clearly, I could see the roof above me had multiple small areas with holes, some boards missing and I thought to myself 'Wow.. that earthquake did a number on the school..' I sat up carefully and slowly, just in case I had obtained some kind of head trauma from the debris that I remembered seeing before I blacked out. I started scanning the area, but it was dimly lit with the lights overhead and I had to squint from time to time just to see what the hell I was looking at. Then it's like the lights responded to my thoughts and became instantly brighter and I could finally see what damage had been done to our classroom, but wait. This room looked way different than our classroom. The walls had wooden strips along the bottom half, and the top had an off pale yellow color, God was that the ugliest choice of color. The floors were what seemed like your averaged wood flooring, but it had the look of aging to it, like it'd been there for years with no treatments to keep looking nice and such like, this place was just abandoned. And then, I thought about it. The last thing I remember is the floor becoming this huge hole that swallowed everyone present in the classroom 2-9 of Kisaragi Academy High. And that's when I looked around and saw two others in the classroom with me. It was Yoshiki and the class rep Ayumi. I guess I was the first to stir about because they were still on the floor and not moving. They were both on the other side of the classroom away from me, and there were desks all cluttered together and holes everywhere, there was no way I could make it over there safely if I wanted to attempt to see to them. Then I saw the other doorway on my side, and I got up carefully and took a few steps to make sure I hadn't hurt anything. Thank God I didn't, so I rushed out of the doorway on my side of the room and out into the hallway. When I reached the hallway, the floors were a dingy looking blue color but I didn't pay it any mind because what was more important to me was making sure the class rep and Yoshiki were alright. I quickly ran into their side of the classroom and knelt down beside Yoshiki first, lightly patting his cheeks with my hands to get him to wake up, which in fact after a few minutes he did. Then I moved over to Ayumi and just slapped her. I have no idea why, but I felt like she deserved it, so I went along with it. Of course she woke up instantly and grabbed her cheek with a "what the heck" look on her face, I grinned to myself while I was checking Yoshiki out to see if anything was hurt or broken, then did the same to Ayumi, they were both good to go. I explained to them that this didn't look like our classroom, so we must have fallen to the room beneath us, but then they told me that all classrooms at Kisaragi Academy looked the same, so that's when I started becoming confused. There was a piece of paper posted on the wall in the corner near the door, so I walked over and looked at it. I drew in a breath after reading it and my mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out. I was terrified at what I read, and wished I didn't read it at all. The paper was titled 'Heavenly Host Post' And underneath it read "As of further notice to all the recent kidnappings and murders, teachers are to be on high alert at every moment and not to let students go anywhere unsupervised." -Principal Yanagihori. I backed away from the paper and Ayumi and Yoshiki came over and read it, and that's when I screamed. Yoshiki was trying to calm me down but I remember I kept trying to push him away as he was hugging me. Ayumi was saying we need to find the others and get out of this place and head back home, so we did just that. I realized just how thirsty I had become after walking for such a short period of time with Yoshiki and Ayumi. Ayumi lead us as the class rep, and Yoshiki and I walked side by side, he was still unsure about my mentality at this point so he decided to stay by me until he felt satisfied, which I was happy for. No matter where we went, the smell of this place was horrid. It smelled like years of rot, decay, and well dried blood and like something died. We came up to another room that was open and beside it was a water fountain, thank goodness! I ran over to it and flipped the lever that activated the water. When nothing came out, I looked over at Yoshiki and Ayumi and shook my head. I knew they had to be just as thirsty as I was. Then out of nowhere, a ghost appeared in front of us and started explaining that we are in an alternate dimension nigh inescapable. He explained to us that we could not meet up with our friends unless we found a way to somehow enter their "closed space". And just as he had appeared, he vanished. Something spooked him and we looked behind us and saw a little girl in a red dress, her black hair was long and covered her face, leaving her eyes to be unseen. She had an ethereal glow about her like the ghost we just spoke with did. Her dress was tattered and torn, and I could see on her neck that she had two distinct lines that were purple-ish black. Ayumi screamed and grabbed both mine and Yoshiki's arm and hauled us away from the ghost girl. We decided to hide in a classroom that was rather dark and dimly lit than the highly lighted hallway where we could see where the hell we were going, nice choice Ayumi. I ran smack into Ayumi because she stopped in front of me, I moved to her side to give her a piece of my mind, "What the hell is wrong with you Ayumi, you don't just stop in front of people like that. Especially when they can't see anything that well in a room like this." I thought that maybe my ranting made her scared of me so I stopped because her eyes were full of fear, but then I noticed she wasn't looking at me so I followed her gaze and saw a body on the floor. I walked over to it to get a closer look, only to find out it was a body, but it had no flesh, so a skeleton would suffice. It's school uniform was tattered and covered with dried blood. The eye sockets were but mere empty abysses looking at nothing, and the back of the skull had a small hole in it, assuming this person's head was bashed in with something, and the smell from this body was putrid I gagged and quickly moved away from it, holding my mouth to keep from puking everywhere. "It looks like it's been here a while, the blood is dried and it seems it's head was bashed in with something." Ayumi and Yoshiki just looked at each other, fear in both their eyes and then that's when I noticed the desks were smaller than the ones we had in our classroom. "Hey.. don't these desks seem, smaller than the ones we have? It's as if they're almost.. child-sized." And then that's when it dawned on me and I finally understood. This wasn't just some practical joke, this place was real. We were inside the school that was supposed to be demolished fifty years ago. We were standing inside Heavenly Host Elementary School. And then I started to worry about my other classmates whom we couldn't get to, or ever see. I took the lead this time and hauled Ayumi and Yoshiki through the hallway quickly and they were both pulling against me in protest, but I wouldn't let them go. "We have to try and find everyone else, regardless if we can't see them! If I'm right, we're trapped inside Heavenly Host Elementary School, and there is no escape. Our best chance for survival is to find the others and stay together, or do you two want to die alone?" The looks on their faces told me their answer, they were with me. "If we can't see or meet up with our friends then maybe, just maybe.." Ayumi trailed off as she crouched down on the creaky floor beneath us and pulled out one of her candles, like the one she used while telling us the ghost story. And then Ayumi spoke as she lit her candle, "If they can't see us, maybe they can see my candles, if not in the same spot then maybe somewhere in their space, and it will let them know that we are here and alright." Once the first candle was lit, we set off in search to see if we could find a way to meet up or cross over into one of the other spaces so we could reunite with our friends.
Writer's note: The songs listened to while writing this chapter were the following: Cemetery Gates by Pantera, Give Me Something More by Lacuna Coil, Ghostriver by Nightwish, and the track from the prologue/beginning of CoPa with Yoshi saying Sachi is her pride and joy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, because everything starts happening in Chapter 3.