Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

8:17 AM - Jun 06, 2018 #11

during the time dead patient was (seemingly) on hiatus, they released blood drive on multiple platforms, the blood covered remake /and/ the steam version of the original blood covered. as far as i know, they dont have any other corpse party related projects now that NEUES is out, so chapter 2 onward will likely be out waaaaaay more frequently.
neiko is love, neiko is life

Epic
Fool
Fool

11:08 PM - Jun 10, 2018 #12

neikoshipper wrote:during the time dead patient was (seemingly) on hiatus, they released blood drive on multiple platforms, the blood covered remake /and/ the steam version of the original blood covered. as far as i know, they dont have any other corpse party related projects now that NEUES is out, so chapter 2 onward will likely be out waaaaaay more frequently.
They may not have any Corpse Party related projects, but they do have an ORIGINAL project instead that they announced back in February.

https://twitter.com/Komaru_hyper/status ... 3439242240

Ogawa Kousaku (member of Team GrisGris; programmer for Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient) announced an original project that would be focused on exploration and monsters. It is a Dark Fantasy Action Adventure Game. You can check out the game's screenshots on the Enty page in the tweet. Kedwin said he would be doing scenario, and Mao will also be doing music.

Ever since the game was announced, I was worried about the progress of Corpse Party 2, but if the game is being translated, then I guess Ogawa is still working steadily on Corpse Party 2 alongside this new project.
"Let me give you list on how you can suck my ass, Step One: Suck my ass."

6:22 AM - Jun 16, 2018 #13

Epic wrote:
neikoshipper wrote:during the time dead patient was (seemingly) on hiatus, they released blood drive on multiple platforms, the blood covered remake /and/ the steam version of the original blood covered. as far as i know, they dont have any other corpse party related projects now that NEUES is out, so chapter 2 onward will likely be out waaaaaay more frequently.
They may not have any Corpse Party related projects, but they do have an ORIGINAL project instead that they announced back in February.

https://twitter.com/Komaru_hyper/status ... 3439242240

Ogawa Kousaku (member of Team GrisGris; programmer for Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient) announced an original project that would be focused on exploration and monsters. It is a Dark Fantasy Action Adventure Game. You can check out the game's screenshots on the Enty page in the tweet. Kedwin said he would be doing scenario, and Mao will also be doing music.

Ever since the game was announced, I was worried about the progress of Corpse Party 2, but if the game is being translated, then I guess Ogawa is still working steadily on Corpse Party 2 alongside this new project.
Also, they still have that 'Doll Falls : 2nd Part' game to make. Makoto Kedouin loved doing this manga so I highly doubt he's gonna let this project sink. Maybe that's the game you just mentioned. It's definitely Dark Fantasy, and it could be an Action Aventure game cuz ...
[+] Spoiler
There is magic in Doll Falls
Also, it's confirmed, Doll Falls take place in Corpse Party's universe, seemingly around the time of Blood Drive ( maybe even a bit before ).