Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Chatroom Topic

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

June 3rd, 2014, 6:26 pm #1

This topic can be used for talking about most anything, like what you're doing now, what's on your mind, or simply chatting in general, so have fun!

(Stuff like one-line messages and double posting don't matter here, though all the other forum rules still apply.)

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

June 3rd, 2014, 6:40 pm #2

Yay! ......... I think I just heard a gunshot in my neighborhood? O.O
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

TNT
Corpse
Corpse
TNT
Corpse
Corpse

June 3rd, 2014, 6:49 pm #3

Might as well use it to ask a quick question: Didn't you have a link to your Tumblr page, besides on the main page? It used to be somewhere above the shoutbox, but now it's gone? I used to link that visit your page. But now I keep forgetting that the link is gone, so I Always have to go back to the maing page xD

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

June 3rd, 2014, 7:03 pm #4

@Pokewars9000:Is everything all right over there?
I've had that kind of situation before.
One time, my family was playing DnD and some lunatic was walking across the road, shooting a shotgun in the air.
Next thing that's happens is the SWAT team was walking through our yard.
They eventually caught him but still... Crazy night.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Shigitou burikaa
Journalist
Journalist

June 3rd, 2014, 7:17 pm #5

@yoshie, yeah it's alright. It turns out that it was a firework that went and hit a roof of a building.
I don't even know why they are shotting a firework at 3P.M.
ste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
[+] Spoiler
http://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type ... _id=264324

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

June 3rd, 2014, 7:19 pm #6

TNT wrote:Might as well use it to ask a quick question: Didn't you have a link to your Tumblr page, besides on the main page? It used to be somewhere above the shoutbox, but now it's gone? I used to link that visit your page. But now I keep forgetting that the link is gone, so I Always have to go back to the maing page xD
Hmm, we've got a link to the Memories of Fear Twitter and Tumblr (along with various Corpse Party-related sites) at the links page here. Is that what you were thinking of?

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

June 3rd, 2014, 7:22 pm #7

@Pokewars Some people just REALLY like fireworks, I think. There were multiple times in the past where we heard some neighbors setting off fireworks in the middle of the day, and without any recent holidays or anything like that. Wasn't that big a deal since it wasn't too often, but it did seem a little odd, heh.

TNT
Corpse
Corpse
TNT
Corpse
Corpse

June 3rd, 2014, 7:26 pm #8

Ajogamer wrote:
TNT wrote:Might as well use it to ask a quick question: Didn't you have a link to your Tumblr page, besides on the main page? It used to be somewhere above the shoutbox, but now it's gone? I used to link that visit your page. But now I keep forgetting that the link is gone, so I Always have to go back to the maing page xD
Hmm, we've got a link to the Memories of Fear Twitter and Tumblr (along with various Corpse Party-related sites) at the links page here. Is that what you were thinking of?
No, I believe it used to be in small section in which you showed your translation progress, which was above the shoutbox. It showed how far you were in the translation progress of a game, but you removed that section and instead put a link to your Tumblr page if we wanted to see the progess.

Ajogamer
Survivor
Survivor

June 3rd, 2014, 7:34 pm #9

TNT wrote:No, I believe it used to be in small section in which you showed your translation progress, which was above the shoutbox. It showed how far you were in the translation progress of a game, but you removed that section and instead put a link to your Tumblr page if we wanted to see the progess.
Hmm, sorry, I don't really remember. It's possible you're right and I'm just forgetting though, since I know the site's sometimes been changed around in the past before I took over.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

June 3rd, 2014, 7:54 pm #10

Oh, speaking of fireworks,
On Independence Day, my cousin brought over a stack of M80s.(very illegal in the U.S, by the way)
We had a freezer that became inoperable so needless to say, we used it as a "blasting site"
We lit one M80 and threw it into the freezer.
Not a second had passed when the lid flew off of the freezer, landing right next to us.
So we relished in that for a while.(I have a few more stories but its probably not a good idea to talk about them)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.