Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net/
Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

May 25th, 2018, 3:04 pm #10731

Since catching wind of Dead Patient’s dim revival: Is anyone going to replay some of the previous games?
I’ll replay some of the games just for nostalgia’s sake.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

URV
Overseer
Overseer

May 25th, 2018, 4:21 pm #10732

Definitely. It's been years and I've been planning to do so for a good while. I might also take the opportunity to stream it. Only thing I'm wondering about is whether to go for the PSP version of BloodCovered again or to try out the newer PC version instead.

Amazingly, I still haven't fully completed Book of Shadows to this day, haha.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Protagonist
Protagonist

May 25th, 2018, 6:07 pm #10733

Honestly, what I’d do is stream the PC version on Steam. Sure the sprites don’t look the best but I find them endearing.
Plus there’s tons more content on this version, and it’s scarier because it relies on more visual aid & sound effects instead of Visual Novel Images.(But that’s just my opinion.)

Will we get a link to your livestream sometime soon?

"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

URV
Overseer
Overseer

May 26th, 2018, 12:46 am #10734

Sounds good. It would be a new experience, and the sprites alone aren't really enough of a reason to keep me from playing it. I'm not sure when I'll get around to streaming it, namely since I want some of my friends to be present for it, but I might give it a go this summer. Either way, I'll be sure to announce it in a timely manner, and try to figure out a time that might be convenient for those interested.

Rebecca Ashford
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

May 28th, 2018, 11:17 pm #10735

oh i see activity!

3DS Friend Code! 1564-4805-2990(pm me if you wish to add me!)

JOIN MY DISCORD
https://discord.gg/2bXhCTR
we have a lot of members and were very active come join us!