Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net
enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

October 3rd, 2013, 4:31 pm #11

Iarumas wrote:So, is it ok to send it to you and/or enigma through PM here or does it have to be email, even if it is just a link?
Yep, though I prefer you send it my way (PM enigmaopoeia).
Iarumas wrote:In addition, is it alright if we provide multiple version of one line in our audition (for different tone variations) or should we just pick the one we like best (ex: "Iarumas_Amagasaki_Line1v1.mp3" and "Iarumas_Amagasaki_Line1v2.mp3")?
Of course, I'll add that to the guidelines!
~ enigmaopoeia

Iarumas
Pupil
Pupil

October 3rd, 2013, 4:32 pm #12

Awesome! In which case, expect a PM with my line auditions later on today~! ;D I just need to clean them up a little first~! :rofl:

Darkie
Survivor
Survivor

October 3rd, 2013, 6:21 pm #13

wrote:Yes, I would prefer the lines to be in English. Also I'm sorry that you cannot do his voice, SomethingInTheDark. D=
If you need to do a VA for that little kid, i´m willing to help. I can do a littñe kid voice, because i´m 14 so i think i can do a...well...i don´t know his voice but yeah, i think i can do his voice. (There was a little kid in -Cross Fear- right?)
im gay and i love love live, bang dream and mirishita. anyway my twitter is @alfredlover69

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

October 3rd, 2013, 7:04 pm #14

SomethingInTheDark wrote:If you need to do a VA for that little kid, i´m willing to help. I can do a littñe kid voice, because i´m 14 so i think i can do a...well...i don´t know his voice but yeah, i think i can do his voice. (There was a little kid in -Cross Fear- right?)
Yep, you're right, his name is Seita. Unfortunately for Seita, there are no spoken lines for him in this game.
~ enigmaopoeia

Iarumas
Pupil
Pupil

October 3rd, 2013, 9:16 pm #15

Alright, my audition lines are in~! Now, let's see if I make the cut... :rofl:

Zombageddon
Bones
Bones

October 24th, 2013, 1:35 pm #16

This might be a little to late, but if the options is still there, I'm up for trying it out.
"Want to know a secret? You're quite the looker right now... but you're just going to rot from here on out. Just... rot... and rot... you'll rot until your flesh gets all soft and mushy like soup... your skin starts to stretch and sag... and your eyeballs spill out of your head like raw eggs. the smell you will produce will be fouler than any toilet... And every part of you -- Your face, your mouth, your bowels -- will be devoured by maggots..." - Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

October 24th, 2013, 6:05 pm #17

Yes, both roles are still available.
~ enigmaopoeia

Zombageddon
Bones
Bones

October 25th, 2013, 8:22 am #18

Awesome, I'll email my audition to you in a couple hours. BTW, can't wait to see how this turns out. X3
Edit: Yoshiki Kishinuma's is available but I have to wait till the 27th to do Mitsuhito Amagasaki's role.
"Want to know a secret? You're quite the looker right now... but you're just going to rot from here on out. Just... rot... and rot... you'll rot until your flesh gets all soft and mushy like soup... your skin starts to stretch and sag... and your eyeballs spill out of your head like raw eggs. the smell you will produce will be fouler than any toilet... And every part of you -- Your face, your mouth, your bowels -- will be devoured by maggots..." - Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

superdubes
Cameraman
Cameraman

November 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm #19

A new challenger appears. Superdubes has posted his audition for Amagasaki. Possibly Yoshiki too once mediafire is back up and I can hear the way the japanese VA delivered the line.

Iarumas
Pupil
Pupil

November 18th, 2013, 5:07 pm #20

Having seen the context in which the lines are used, I have to say, it would be helpful that, in the future, not only the lines that need to be voiced are provided, but the context in which the lines are being used as well through means of a description or video. I feel that would definitely have an impact on how certain lines are voiced. In any case, I hope to hear an update regarding this soon.