Information: We've moved, and this is now an archive board. You can find the new board at https://heavenlyhost.jcink.net

Any of the fan games get fan subbed?

April 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

Hey everyone. I've been looking over these and drooling in excitement. Unfortunately I'm not even close to be able to read them, having only learned to write the hiragana and a few dozen words. Have any of these games gotten fan subbed? I bet there a lot of people on here wondering the same!

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

April 15th, 2012, 1:23 am #2

as you can see in the Memories of fear section Aka team enigma and kira:

"Team focused on translating the Corpse Party fan games into English."

is this it or you're talking bout something else?

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

April 15th, 2012, 11:42 pm #3

It was more has it been done yet. I was hoping someone had tried it already. Looks like this is the "only game in town" I have only recently been seeing the world of fan subbed games.

DeathkaiserG
Caretaker
Caretaker

April 17th, 2012, 11:43 am #4

i think they will translate some fan games...they just prioritize the Pc-98 version first.(cant wait)

and i guess they can do it...since most of CP fan games are made from rpg maker or something

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

April 17th, 2012, 12:44 pm #5

BloodRedSnow wrote:It was more has it been done yet. I was hoping someone had tried it already.
No, no one has ever made the attempt to translate any of the fan games. However Kira and I are planning on translating all of the Corpse Party fan games.

The closest you can get to an English translation is the machine translation provided in Seiko Mind Break! (Nebulous 8bit Style) when you set your computer's language to English.
DeathkaiserG wrote:i think they will translate some fan games...they just prioritize the Pc-98 version first.(cant wait)
Yep, we are prioritizing the RPG Tkool XP fan remake of CORPSE-PARTY first. Then our next project will be CORPSE-PARTY ZERO.
~ enigmaopoeia

Apollomatic
Rebel
Rebel

July 21st, 2012, 10:18 pm #6

Any Plans On subbing More fan games after ZERO?

“A fine line separates the weary recluse from the fearful hermit. Finer still is the line between hermit and bitter misanthrope.”

KulaRose
Overseer
Overseer

July 21st, 2012, 10:21 pm #7

Indeed, we plan to translate all the Corpse Party fangames that Japan has made.

Apollomatic
Rebel
Rebel

July 21st, 2012, 10:30 pm #8

Kira wrote:Indeed, we plan to translate all the Corpse Party fangames that Japan has made.
Well Good Luck with that, I'll be interested in playing them, Mainly Corpse party If~ Past End.

“A fine line separates the weary recluse from the fearful hermit. Finer still is the line between hermit and bitter misanthrope.”

enigmaopoeia
Survivor
Survivor

July 21st, 2012, 10:47 pm #9

Nahomatic11 wrote:Well Good Luck with that, I'll be interested in playing them, Mainly Corpse party If~ Past End.
We'll definitely be working on CORPSE-PARTY if PAST END, but it won't be until after we are finished with CORPSE-PARTY if and CORPSE-PARTY ~Cross Fear~ because we want to work on the fan games by the order in which they were released. With the exception of the Corpse Party parodies, like "At the Science Lab", in which they are low priority for us.
~ enigmaopoeia

whatami94
Corpse
Corpse

January 3rd, 2013, 4:04 pm #10

I am interested in the fan games since they are so new to me. Though since reading Japanese is hard for me, I would love to play a Corpse Party related game in English. GL!
The true character of one is revealed through adversity. What will be shown about you when the time comes?