[marq=Left]The Five Letter Game . The Five Letter Game . The Five Letter Game . The Five Letter Game . The Five Letter Game .[/marq]
OK, this is pretty simple, but it exercises the brain and it is harder of you try for a Radio-related answer.
I put five letters in my post
- Y S B R T
- Yaesu Sell Black Radio Transceivers
- U L K O S for the next player
- Useless Learner Killed Off Signal
- S R D F L
- Skip Reached Distant Far Lands
- P D T R S
- "Sloth Raisin Dribble Farm Lettuce" won't do,
- but "She Really Did Feel Lost" is OK.
- But it is BETTER if you can create something radio-related (even vaguely): Skip Reached Distant Far Lands
Here's the First post. HAVE FUN:
S P E B T
NOTE: When we started the game - the NEXT five letters were simply random, made up by the last player. That's why the first page or two don't comply with the above. But now we DO use the last-letters to carry forward.