Need APC UPS schematic

Need APC UPS schematic

August 11th, 2003, 8:59 pm #1

Does anyone have a schematic for an APC Smart UPS1250 or any other Smart models of APC UPS units? Any links too. Thanks in advance!!

August 15th, 2003, 10:08 am #2

shematic is in your mail.
Also I have a BackUPS Pro 650ipnp model.
Main transformer is getting so hot (for about 15 minutes of work in mains mode)that you can't hold finger on it for more than a few seconds.
This model is similar to that in shematic.
Seems that output winding is always connected to mains in mains mode. In inverter mode it is separated from mains.
Otherwise it works ok (or seems so).
Did you experienced any similar problem?

August 17th, 2003, 6:41 am #3

Tom, Can you send me a copy of the APC UPS schematic
too? I have one of these, it's still working but it never hurts to have the schematic on file. Thanks!

August 20th, 2003, 2:59 pm #4

Main transformer is getting so hot (for about 15 minutes of work in mains mode)that you can't hold finger on it for more than a few seconds.
Seems that output winding is always connected to mains in mains mode. In inverter mode it is separated from mains.
i would like to get this schematic as well if you dont mind i have one of these at home and would like to be able to fix it

Jack Fischer
Jack Fischer

August 30th, 2003, 2:18 am #5

Hi Tom -- Same story. I too have 3 of these units at home. Two are working and one is not. Could you please send me a copy of the schematic also as I would like to get the third one up and running.

Thanks, Jack

September 1st, 2003, 6:42 pm #6

Do you happen to know if this UPS has any similarities in general structure? Mine is not loading batteries...

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 3rd, 2003, 9:06 pm #7

Tom, Can you send me a copy of the APC UPS schematic
too? I have one of these, it's still working but it never hurts to have the schematic on file. Thanks!

September 5th, 2003, 2:07 am #8

Does anyone have a schematic for an APC Smart UPS1250 or any other Smart models of APC UPS units? Any links too. Thanks in advance!!
I found the schematic for the APC BACK UPS 250i/ 400i/ 600i! It can be downloaded at http://tibor56.hyperlinx.cz

!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! !!!!!!!!!!!!

WARRING: THIS DOES LOOK LIKE A UPS SCHEMATIC BUT THERE IS NO TITLE BLOCK, DEVICE NAME OR MODEL ON THIS SCHEMATIC.

UPS UNITS HAVE HIGH VOLTAGE AND HIGH CURRENT BATTERIES IN THEM! BE CAREFUL WHILE SERVICING!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have to register with a user name & password but it is FREE. This site is not in english but there is a login link in the upper right corner and it is easy to see where to enter the registration info. Once registered, there will be icons in the second column that link to the file.

The file to look for is APC BACK UPS 250i_400i_600i sxems.pdf

Have fun!

Shahid
Shahid

February 9th, 2004, 9:02 pm #9

Tom, hate to be the one to say me-too but I need that schematic as well. Could you mail it to me as well.

Thanks,

Shahid

archie
archie

June 10th, 2004, 9:27 am #10

hi, if you have the schematics for apc smart 900 ups, pls roll them in my direction:) if you dont have them, i will be glad having any smart ups schematics (hope they are alike). thanks in advance.