HAIER 17¨ CRT monitor image shaking

HAIER 17¨ CRT monitor image shaking

September 2nd, 2014, 7:01 pm #1

Hi, I´m new in town, so I want to say thanks to alñl the people to take his time to help the others.

I have a 17" CRT monitor branded as Haier (el chapo, I think) tha was working fine, but from a few days on the image starts to shake horizontally (i think) so the monitor is almost imposible to be read, even the "NO SIGNAL" banner is shaking so I think it has to be something inside the monitor.

I´ve surfing the web and found a reference about something called ´X-mas tree effect´ but no other reference or explanation about how to solve it.

so I need any clue about how to solve this problem or at least where I can look inside the monitor or what component I must check

many thanks in advance

SAMH

September 6th, 2014, 12:42 pm #2

some capacitor must be problem 1000mf 16vlts cange it........if the problem remains same check the lot wire where te tube is charged it should not be near the yoke coils or change the degauss coil.....pls
let me the problem is solved or not

regards

September 8th, 2014, 1:17 pm #3

Many thanks, ther is a picture of the monitor´s screen, the angle it was shoot ins´t the best, both the effect is shown in both sides.

http://www.2shared.com/photo/vAwRYuYl/Haier17CRTr.html

SAMH