Information: This board is currently read-only.

TWEET AND TWEET PICS PART 17

January 2nd, 2018, 1:20 pm #1

[color=#9300C4][size=150]May 5, 2018 [/size][/color]

[size=150] [size=150][size=100]93,431[/size][/size][/size] [color=blue][size=150][size=150] followers at 8:00 AM
[/size]
[/size]
[/color]

[color=#9300C4] May 4, 2018, [/color] [size=150] [size=150][size=100]93,446[/size][/size][/size]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightblue] Lars Anderson @LarsAnderson71
My little man Lincoln is three today. Truly the best, richest, most treasured moment of my life was holding him for the first time.
May 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=red]James Spann @spann
Today’s lunch bunch….
May 3, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#fb8a00] Arians Foundation @AriansFF
Beyond excited for @BruceArians and his new adventure with @NFLonCBS ?? #Repost @BruceArians with @get_repost
・・・Cheers to a new beginning! Happy to be joining @CBSSports ??
May 3, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]State Plate @StatePlateTV
#Kentucky bourbon balls or #RhodeIsland donut cake ... which dessert from Season 2 would you like best? Let us know! #ThrowbackThursday #StatePlateTV
May 3, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#80a0ff] Fifer Orchards @fiferorchards
A huge thank you to @StatePlateTV for visiting our family farm today! We discussed the history/heritage of peaches in DE & how we grow peaches today. We enjoyed the official DE State Dessert...Peach Pie with host & former American Idol winner, @TaylorHicks. Great folks!
May 3, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#9300C4]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Replying to @fiferorchards @TaylorHicks
Thanks for having us. We had a great time. #Delaware #Peaches
May 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkred]Show announcement! I’ll be performing at Lake Martin with @alexandercitychamber for the Alexander City Jazz Festival. I’m on Saturday night at 9pm ?
May 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=lightgreen]It’s that time of year again! We’ll be doing the second annual Hicks-Daly Pre-Regions Bash at Saw’s Juke Joint with a live stream on the @GolfChannel Facebook at 6:30 on May 15 ?
May 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkblue] INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
'American Idol' winner heads to Rehoboth for 'State Plate' show via @MyDelmarvaNow @TaylorGoebel
Apr. 30, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=pink] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Do you love #StatePlateTV? Want extra helpings? Never miss your favorite @insp_tv shows. Set your DVR. buff.ly/2FrPtr4
Apr. 30, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkorange]Michael Slezak @MichaelSlezakTV
If @MaddiePoppe doesn't make it through to next week's #AmericanIdol, I blame 1. her show-opening death slot, and 2. the director's decision to spend half the performance showing Katy Perry. This young woman is pretty terrific — and didn't miss a note. So, vote!
Apr. 29, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks: [color=blue] @PredsNHL yes!
Apr. 29, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] Debbie Troxell @DebbieinFlorida
Congratulations!???
Good Morning America @GMA
We’re honored to be awarded the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Morning Program!
What a privilege it is to say "Good Morning America" to you every single day! ☀️??
@DaytimeEmmys #DaytimeEmmys
Apr. 29, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]Beth Shelburne @bshelburne
Just took my first walk in which my heart rate did not rev up to 130 (a SCAD side effect) and it felt like I won an academy award! Also, I officially earned my MA in creative writing from #UAB. WOOT! I didn’t walk at graduation, but that’s ok. My neighborhood walk will do! ??
Apr. 29, 20108[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]Meredith Frost @MeredithFrost
Happy Birthday to the great Duke Ellington. Here he is composing with a pencil & cigarette, 1963 (Photo: Victor Drees)
Apr. 29, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=purple] RegionsTradition @RegionsTrad
The competition is fierce as The Crimson Fore are added to Wednesday's Pro-Am lineup. Come see this @AlabamaFTBL quarterback foursome, all part of our Football Capital of the South day at the #RegionsTradition! ow.ly/qdOg30jIujf
Apr. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Less looking, more doing @TaylorHicks! Don't let the work week pass you by. Keep pushing until Friday. #StatePlateTV #HumpDay
Apr. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=lightgreen]#FirstHeadshotDay
Apr. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=orange]#tbt The Lyric Theatre is always such a special show. Thanks to all who showed up to a SOLD OUT show in my hometown. Always humbled by support from Birmingham. #hometeamphotography
Apr. 26, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]majortom @majortom85
He did it!!!! @DollarBillBull goes BALD for the kids @StJude @1025thebull
Apr. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=pink]Tom Jones was a singing MF.
Apr. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#ee4a2d] Photo shoot for the album today in Clarksville Tn and Guthrie Kentucky. The great #DaveMcClisterPhotography at the helm. Can’t wait for everyone to see these images! Got a great team with me. @AmyElizabethMU #AHAMediaRelations (Amanda Cheryl)
Apr. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#090] Smylie Kaufman @SmylieKaufman10
A little over a month until #USWomensOpen comes to #Birmingham! Pumped to see what the world’s best do @ShoalCreekAL from May 31-June 3!
Apr. 24, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkblue] majortom @majortom85
My buddy @ericpaslay doing some Outfield! @TinRoofBHam @1025thebull
Apr. 24, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkorange] TODAY @TODAYshow
#Grease turns 40! 7 things even the hopelessly devoted might not know on.today [url=https://www.today.com/popculture/grease-turns-40-7-things-even-hopelessly-devoted-might-not-t127035?cid=sm_npd_td_tw_ma]https://www.today.com/popculture/grease-turns-40-7-things-even-hopelessly-devoted-might-not-t127035?cid=sm_npd_td_tw_ma[/url]
Apr. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Just because Season 2 is over, doesn't mean you can't show your #StatePlateTV pride! Show love for your state with one of our Facebook frames. buff.ly/2qKd67Y
Apr. 23, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=pink] Just put me on the straight and narrow, just as far as my eyes can see [url=https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/988434346351775746]https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/988434346351775746[/url]
Apr. 23, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] Scott Walker @scottwalkernow
Broadway debut for @katharinemcphee. She definitely has the pipes, but it’s hard to compete with #americanidol @TaylorHicks on Southern accent. #waitressmusical
Apr. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#9300C4]Allison Grooms
My favorite restaurant, @SawsJukeJoint!
Apr. 22, 2018 I[/color]
n response to: State Plate @StatePlateTV
Miss #StatePlateTV already? Us too! What was your favorite part of #Season2? #FlashBackFriday

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#80a0ff] Basque Club of Utah @UTBasqueClub
Loved the @insp_tv show “State Plate” with Taylor Hicks. He visited the Ogi Deli in Elko as part of the “Nevada“ episode. He did a really nice explanation of the #Basque people and our culture. And he made a Gateau Basque. Zorionak! @TaylorHicks @StatePlateTV
Apr. 20, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%204.20.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#fb8a00] Pleasure running into Robert again for the river keeper alliance. Was nice to be home in Nashville for a night. #riverkeeper @RobertKennedyJr[/color][img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%204.20.18..jpg[/img]
Apr. 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]State Plate
Do you love seafood? Who doesn't love seafood?! Try our shrimp cocktail recipe like the one seen on #StatePlateTV in #Nevada. Click for more. [url=http://www.insp.com/blog/state-plate-recipe-nevadas-shrimp-cocktail/]http://www.insp.com/blog/state-plate-recipe-nevadas-shrimp-cocktail/[/url]
Apr. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#9300C4] Umphrey's McGee @umphreysmcgee
Practice like you play. @SummerCampFest 2018 awaits. ??
Apr. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]Basque Club of Utah @UTBasqueClub
Loved the @insp_tv show “State Plate” with Taylor Hicks. He visited the Ogi Deli in Elko as part of the “Nevada“ episode. He did a really nice explanation of the #Basque people and our culture. And he made a Gateau Basque. Zorionak! @TaylorHicks @StatePlateTV
Apr. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=orange]Whaaat! #soulpatrol ?
Apr. 16, 2018[/color]
In response to: Maddie Poppe @MaddiePoppe
I VOTED FOR TAYLOR HICKS ON HIS SEASON AND LOVE HIM. I REMEMBER RUNNING INTO THE KITCHEN AND PLUGGING MY EARS RIGHT BEFORE @RyanSeacrest ANNOUNCED THAT @TaylorHicks WON BC I WAS SO NERVOUS. ILY TAYLOR HICKS.
twitter.com/MaddiePoppe/status/985729667125538816

Taylor Hicks :[color=lightblue] Going out with a bang in Las Vegas, Nevada tonight for the #SeasonFinale of @StatePlateTV ? Tune in at 730 ET on @insp_tv then switch over to @AmericanIdol to watch the #AllStarDuets
Apr. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkred]#ICYMI here's a short clip from my time chatting about @AmericanIdol.
Full segment on ABC here: bit.ly/TaylorHicksABC [url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPZHfWcVyEE]https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPZHfWcVyEE[/url]
Apr. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkblue] Had a wonderful chat this morning with @GMA about @AmericanIdol! I give advice and name who I think has improved the most this season. Check it out
Watch here ➡️ bit.ly/TaylorHicksABC
Apr. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=lightgreen]One of the best top 24 performances of all time. #inseparable @MarcioDonaldson
A great song.
Apr. 15, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=pink] I really like @MaddiePoppe. Great song choice. Makes a difference. @AmericanIdol
Apr. 15, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=red] Join me again on @GMA tomorrow morning to discuss everything from tonight’s @AmericanIdol episode! The show at approximately 8:15am and live on their Facebook at 6:50am.
Apr. 15, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#090] Hang in there B!!!
Apr. 14, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Beth Shelburne @bshelburne
Beta blockers are the ultimate mixed bag of medicine. Will save your life after heart attack, but will also make you slow, tired, forgetful, depressed, dizzy & cause diarrhea. Somehow, a small miracle maybe, I have escaped headaches. Gotta look for the positive! #scadheart

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]Widespread Panic @WidespreadPanic
Happy Birthday, JB! ?
Apr. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Open a gate. We have people with health issues in here.
Apr. 13, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Delta @Delta
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Hi, Taylor. I'm sorry to hear you guys are still on the tarmac in DAL airport. We should have a gate opening shortly. Thank you guys for hanging in there with us. *HYC

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#9300C4]This is unacceptable. Open a gate @Delta
Apr. 13, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Delta @Delta
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Hi, Taylor. I'm sorry to hear you guys are still on the tarmac in DAL airport. We should have a gate opening shortly. Thank you guys for hanging in there with us. *HYC

Taylor Hicks : [color=blue]
@Delta we are sitting on the runway for an hour waiting for a gate. We have been in this plane for 5 hours. Get us a gate. This is BS. There are kids in here DL2445.
Apr. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=pink]There is absolutely no love for @Delta at #lovefield
Apr. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#fb8a00]Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
Dammit, this news stinks. Huey & the rest of the band are some of my favorite people I’ve had the pleasure of befriending in the music biz. Much love from team UM & here’s to a speedy recovery, Huey.
Huey Lewis @Huey_Lewis_News
Huey Lewis and The News cancel all 2018 performances. See attached note from Huey.
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%204.13.18.jpg[/img]
Apr. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=lightgreen]Worst travel day in years...
Apr. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkblue] Have you registered to vote yet? [url=https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/983715261718069249/video/1]https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/983715261718069249/video/1[/url]
Apr. 10, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkorange] Things are heatin’ up tonight on #StatePlateTV Tune in to @insp_tv tonight for some ???
Apr. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkred] Had a blast with @TalkOfAlabama last week! Thanks for having me
Apr. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=pink] Wendell D. Edwards @ABC3340Wendell
Meet former American Idol champ — @TaylorHicks. He was so fun. And even photobombed my news cut-in — although not intentionally. ???‍♂️#soulpatrol #inthehouse
Apr. 6, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%204.6.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#5a70b3] THANK YOU everyone for making this show so special. Birmingham, a thank you for all your continued love and support. I couldn't do what I love without you.
I'll see you all TONIGHT!
Apr. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#090]Who's coming? There’s a couple tickets left! Come jam to hits by @BobSeger at @LightUptheLyric Friday night! ?? bit.ly/THicksBobSeger…
Apr. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkred]Start them young ?....
Apr. 4, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%204.4.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks : [color=pink]A day in the studio
Apr. 3, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/new%20CD%20in%20the%20studio%204.3.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#80a0ff]Brand new #StatePlateTV episode TONIGHT @ 7:30pm on @insp_tv. This time, we’re hitting #Connecticut for steamed burgers, lobster rolls, white clam pizza and real cane sugar sodas
Apr. 2, 2108 [/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=orange]“In those Hollywood nights in those Hollywood hills she was looking so right it was giving him chills..” Hits of Bob Seger April 6th Lyric Theater
bit.ly/THicksBobSeger…
Apr. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=red]Rusty Palmer @rustypalmer
Want to learn how to really play man defense? This Loyola-Chicago team is putting on a clinic right now. Beautiful to watch.
Mar. 31, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]State Plate @StatePlateTV
NEED apple cider doughnuts! Hope you enjoyed #StatePlateTV's stop in #NewHampshire last night. What food would you like to try?
Mar. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
Here is the recording of Turkuaz from their performance at the Hive this past weekend.
You can stream from your desktop or mobile device, and download to your PC and burn your own CD's
Support. Live. Music.... archive.org/details/turkua…
Mar. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#fb8a00] ?
Mar. 22, 2108 [/color]
In response to: Luis Vettorazzi @Lvetto
Is it just me or does @kumailn look a little bit like American Idol's @TaylorHicks??[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%203.22.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#80a0ff] I’m ordained if it’s a respect the polygon day.?
Mar. 20, 2018[/color]
In response to: James Spann @spann
Never had this request before…
twitter.com/spann/status/976285585580089345

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#9300C4] Thanks everyone!!
Mr. 20, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Taylor Hicks News @TaylorHicksNews
Replying to @insp_tv @StatePlateTV @TaylorHicks
3rd year is the charm! Congrats on your @StatePlateTV renewal, Taylor!

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkgreen]Brian Conlon @OConnallain
Check out our original series State Plate with @TaylorHicks !
INSP @insp_tv
You asked and we answered, North Carolina here we come! @StatePlateTV is all new, tonight at 7:30PM ET. Can't watch it live? Watch it the next day! bit.ly/2oXuAgX
Mar. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Slicin' and dicin'! @TaylorHicks explores Eastern and Western BBQ sauces and more! Don't miss an all-new #StatePlateTV in #NorthCarolina, TONIGHT at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv.
Mar. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] Replying to @HarryConnickJR
Great to connect with you today!! Much love to your family bro! Yea u right!
Mar. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=orange]Love the segment!! Hate that i missed you today!! Much love to my @GMA family!!
Mar. 19, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Robin Roberts @RobinRoberts
What a great way to start the week @GMA with my dear friend @HarryConnickJR & his beloved wife Jill! They're both here live this morn to discuss her 5 year battle with breast cancer & their message in hopes of helping others.

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]State Plate @StatePlateTV
If you loved @TaylorHicks on @GMA this morning, don't miss him on #StatePlateTV TONIGHT at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv! Find it here: bit.ly/FindINSPonTV.
Good Morning America @GMA
Missed Idol last night? Here's a highlight of the best of #AmericanIdol audition night 3! Plus, @AmericanIdol Season 5 winner @TaylorHicks LIVE with @michaelstrahan!
Mar. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#ee4a2d]Thanks bud!
Mar. 19, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Don Schwenneker @BigweatherABC11
Good to see @TaylorHicks on @GMA I interviewed him 9 years ago in #Chicago and he's one of the nicest guys in music!

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]Good Morning America @GMA
Howdy America! #AmericanIdol Season 5 winner @TaylorHicks is here LIVE!
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=green]Good Morning America @GMA
COMING UP: @AmericanIdol Season 5 winner @TaylorHicks is here! We're breaking down last night's #AmericanIdol auditions and getting his take on the new season!
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=blue] Shelley Lehner @ShelleyLehner
Sam Cooke for the @AmericanIdol audition @TaylorHicks. #greatsongs
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkorange]I must admit his rendition of that song was great. Im favorable to that song because i went to Hollywood with it. ????@AmericanIdol #changeisgonnacome nice work!
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkred] mjsbigblog @mjsbigblog
We're Live Blogging the third night of #AmericanIdol Auditions RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. Join the conversation, watch the performance VIDEOS bit.ly/2FUlhoN
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkblue]I’ve milked an utter or two?. @AmericanIdol @StatePlateTV
Mar. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Busy? That's OK! You'll never have to miss #StatePlateTV again. CAN'T WATCH IT LIVE? WATCH THE NEXT DAY. buff.ly/2FrPtr4
Mar. 18, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=lightgreen]@UMBCAthletics whatever you do keep doing what your doing.... if the slipper fits wear it!! #UMBC!!!
Mar. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]INSP @insp_tv
Cook your favorite @StatePlateTV recipes at home! This week we’re featuring Burgoo!
State Plate @StatePlateTV
They sure do love their burgoo in #Kentucky! If this hearty stew made your mouth water, then you should try our recipe. #StatePlateTV buff.ly/2FCvEBz
Mar. 16, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#9300C4] That’s a problem. ?
Mar. 16, 2018 In response to:[/color]
Aaron Torres @Aaron_Torres
It's just a shame that Virginia didn't play in a REAL basketball league that would have better prepared them for the NCAA Tournament. Like the SEC, for example ??

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]UMBC Athletics @UMBCAthletics
Tell @SethDavisHoops, who sharpied in Virginia at tip, that we said “sup”
CBS Sports Network @CBSSportsNet
History was made tonight as #16 @UMBCAthletics defeats #1 Virginia
@GaryParrishCBS and @SwinCash discuss the historic victory on March Madness 360
Mar. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#fb8a00]Bye bye #Virginia...the Cinderella slipper fits!!!!
Mar. 16, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkgreen]Excited to announce I will be on #GoodMorningAmerica bright and early Monday at 8:15am and LIVE on their Facebook page at 6:50am. We'll be talking all things @AmericanIdol after the Sunday night episode so tune in!
Mar. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=pink] Umphrey's McGee @umphreysmcgee
Faster than that picture shows, we promise. ;) twitter.com/centennial_par…
Centennial Park @centennial_park
#420Fest tix are selling fast! Don't miss out on a great weekend of music featuring performances from @SCI_Official, @DerekAndSusan, @umphreysmcgee, @SturgillSimpson and MORE! Tickets: bit.ly/1BrTmG0 @420fest
Mar. 15. 2108 [/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=purple] Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
Thanks for the good times DC! Here's a taste of Jo Jo from @WidespreadPanic getting his boogie woogie on at @pearlstreetlive #widespreadpanic
Mar. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
Congratulations to @insp_tv’s Senior Manager, Social Media, Alison Hill for being named one of the top women in digital by @CynopsisMedia.
Mar. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=red]State Plate @StatePlateTV
We'll let you figure this one out ... @TaylorHicks visits @ThePitBBQ on an all-new #StatePlateTV, Monday at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv. #NorthCarolina
Mar. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=orange]☺️??
Mar. 13, 2018[/color]
In response to: Lea Black @LeaBlackMiami
@TaylorHicks should be a judge on @AmericanIdol next season ???
twitter.com/LeaBlackMiami/status/973795836466515970

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]???
Mar. 13, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Mandisa @mandisaofficial
Shout out to @kevincovais from my season of @AmericanIdol! I freaked out when I saw him on #ThisIsUs tonight! ? He’s a legit actor now!
Between him, @katharinemcphee @IAMACEYOUNG & show hosts @kelliepickler & @TaylorHicks, #AmericanIdol season 5 is reppin’ on your TVs! ??? [url=https://twitter.com/mandisaofficial/status/973786732775735301]https://twitter.com/mandisaofficial/status/973786732775735301[/url]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]JOX Roundtable @JOXRoundtable
Here is an easy guide to @WJOX945 twitter lineup:
@jimdunaway
@RyanBrownWJOX
@TheLanceTaylor
@colecubelic
@AaronSuttles
@LandrumRoberts
@patsmithradio
@JohnSayBear
@JacobBunn
@finebaum
@jlunce
@MeltonTalks
@JOXRoundtable
@JoxPrimeTime
joxfm.com
Mar. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=pink] Kentucky #StatePlate leftovers! Missed it this week? You can still catch it here bit.ly/2GjG5XF
Mar. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=blue] RegionsTradition @RegionsTrad
Did someone say wine and yoga?! We did, we did! Join us at @Shipt Yoga on the Green on Friday, May 18th. Reserve your free spot here: regionstradition.com/promotions.
@RegionsTradition @WIAT42 #ShiptYOTG #WineDown
Mar. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkred] Cole Cubelic @colecubelic
Mar. 12. 2018[/color]
[url=https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/973323744654647296]https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/973323744654647296[/url]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#5a70b3] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Thanks everyone for watching! See you next Monday at 7:30PM ET for another helping of #StatePlateTV!
Mar. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#fb8a00]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Who could use some of those Burbon Balls right about now?
Mar. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkgreen]BRAND NEW episode on @StatePlateTV tonight at 7:30 EST! Don’t miss out on all the yummy things #Kentucky has to offer
Mar. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=blue] @CubeShow movin on up to the east side to that deluxe apt in the sky?. Keep rockin guys! Here’s to to the future!
Mar. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] INSP @insp_tv
.@TaylorHicks visits Kentucky this week for some down-home treats! CAN’T WATCH IT LIVE? WATCH THE NEXT DAY. #StatePlateTV, tonight at 7:30PM ET. bit.ly/2oXuAgX
Mar. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=purple] Lee Fitting @leefitting
You’re gonna wanna watch this.
SEC Network @SECNetwork
Tomorrow.
9 PM ET.
SEC Storied: #Maravich
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkblue]Lots o talent.....@AmericanIdol #boom
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=lightgreen]#20028 this is the perfect audition song for her. #maturevoice @AmericanIdol
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightblue] Hugs!
Mar. 11, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Lÿndsey Parker @lyndseyparker
& so it begins—again. #Idol is BACK! Group hug @shirleyhalperin @MicheleAmabile @FredBronson @stevegeelow @mjsbigblog @rickey @richardrushfield @belindasLAmusic @DudesReviewIdol @MrSandwich96 @jambajim @greenmelinda @brandonrogersLA @JefferyAustin @brian_mansfield @AndreaDresdale

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Hi there!!
Mar. 11, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Lÿndsey Parker @lyndseyparker
Hey! It's like old times! #grouphug
twitter.com/lyndseyparker/status/972986332300509185

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]mjsbigblog @mjsbigblog
#AmericanIdol returns to TV on ABC Sunday March 11. Check out a review of the premiere episode, plus contestant photos from Auditions 1 and 2.. mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-…
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#80a0ff] ? sorry dear.
Mar. 11, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Casey @WeatherGleek611
Replying to @TaylorHicks
I am a girl but it’s cool that you call me bro ...lol

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#ee4a2d]Thanks bro!
Mar. 11, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Casey @WeatherGleek611
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Such a great song and the post idol win album was great it showcased such a raw talent since the late joe cocker with the blue eyed soul of like Michael McDonald or @vanmorrison #legendinthemaking @TaylorHicks #soulpatrol

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#fb8a00]?
Janelle @Janelle17th
As @AmericanIdol is back tonight.. I’m back listening to one of the best artists to come from IDOL? #SOULPATROL @TaylorHicks
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]KATY PERRY @katyperry
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT @AmericanIdol ?premieres on @ABCNetwork at 8|7c! Join @LukeBryanOnline, @LionelRichie and me as we ? and ? and look for the next super ?
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#090] the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
It's show day at The Hive! Important info about today's Yonder Mountain String Band with Old Salt Union show:... fb.me/JnJF0VK3
Mar. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#9300C4]??. Problems got problems.
Mar. 11, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Aaron Torres @Aaron_Torres
The entire SEC is gonna be a PROBLEM once the brackets are announced (cc: @TaylorHicks)
twitter.com/Aaron_Torres/status/972883319682551808

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Well now we're excited! @TaylorHicks stops by @TheBrownHotel and much more on an all-new episode of #StatePlateTV in #Kentucky, Monday at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv.
Mar. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Do you like chocolate and peanut butter? Then try this recipe for Buckeyes, named after a nut from the official state tree of #Ohio. [url=http://www.insp.com/blog/state-plate-recipe-ohios-buckeyes/]http://www.insp.com/blog/state-plate-recipe-ohios-buckeyes/[/url]
Mar. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]Beth Shelburne @bshelburne
Her name was Courtlin Arrington. She had a bright future, which was stolen from her and this community when she was shot inside Huffman High School. I keep coming back to her picture and her smile, so full of life and promise. We have to do better.
Mar. 8, 2018[/color]

Still hungry from last night’s trip to #Ohio? Here are some “leftovers” to fill your belly. #StatePlateTV
Taylor Hicks @TaylorHicks
Ohio sure treated me right! @StatePlateTV #Leftovers from last nights episode. What was your favorite part?
Mar. 7, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#fb8a00] MancowMuller @MancowMuller
Me leaving for the final time. Thank you to all our fans. To be continued? #MANCOW
Mar. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#5a70b3]Ohio sure treated me right! @StatePlateTV #Leftovers from last nights episode. What was your favorite part?
Mar. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#090] Rodney Ho @AJCRodneyHo
Sneak preview of the first episode of #AmericanIdol season 16 on ABC. If you liked the show before, you won't be shocked by the new version: radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2018/03/06/ame…
Mar. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkred] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Did you book your trip to #Ohio yet? Let us know what you want to eat after last night's episode! #StatePlateTV
Mar. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=lightblue] @StatePlateTV crew!!
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#fb8a00] Any guesses on what this mush is?? Find out tonight on @StatePlateTV ! 730 PM EST
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=purple]The Chili Hut @TheChiliHut
We had a great time meeting @TaylorHicks when we filmed the Ohio episode for @StatePlateTV. The episode airs tonight at 7:30pm ET on @insp_tv.
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%203.5.18..jpg[/img]

Did we just become best friends with Monday? @TaylorHicks heads to #Ohio for an all-new #StatePlateTV, TONIGHT at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv.
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%203.5.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkblue] A huge thank you to @BMetroMagBTeam for writing about my upcoming @BobSeger show!
Link: b-metro.com/taylor-hicks-p…
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] The Chili Hut @TheChiliHut
Replying to @StatePlateTV @TaylorHicks @insp_tv
Can't wait to see @TaylorHicks posted up on @MyFountainSqr with @TheChiliHut on tonight's episode! It's ALWAYS chili in Cincinnati! ?
Mar. 5, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]Justin Thomas @JustinThomas34
What a week.. Easy to be upset about losing the playoff, but can’t believe I even had a chance! Hats off to Phil, dude has grinded his ass off the last few years to be back in the winners circle. Happy for him ??
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=blue]The Fan Voted Chart @FanVotedChart
“Six Strings and Diamond Rings” by @TaylorHicks (#1, no change) is the highest Indie song on the 3/4 edition chart wp.me/P5Z5Xk-a
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightgreen] Kevin Scarbinsky @KevinScarbinsky
Yes. A thousand times yes.
twitter.com/SInow/status/9…
Sports Illustrated @SInow
Is it time for high school hoops to use a shot clock? ?
(via @ReynoldsHoops)
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkorange]The pilot “one more plane to go” 3 down 2 to go @AmericanAir
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkred]I don’t fly @AmericanAir I fly @Delta #diamondmember #shitstarter ?
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]For those that travel it seems impossible these days.
Mar. 4, 2018 [/color]
In response to: Robert Randolph @rrtfb
Not sure what’s a good airline these days anymore.
twitter.com/rrtfb/status/970338452683313153

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]Give me a break.
Mar. 4, 2018 [/color]
In response to: American Airlines @AmericanAir
Replying to @TaylorHicks
We wanted to welcome you back with a much better experience. We plan to have you pushing back in about 15 minutes.

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#ee4a2d]First time I’ve flown with @AmericanAir in about 6 months. 1 and half hour delay and counting to from Dallas to Honolulu. Doesn’t surprise me. Don’t fly @AmericanAir
Mar. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=green]Jamie McLean Band
@JamieMcLeanBand
Epic NYC show w/ Maurice Brown of @DerekAndSusan and Steve Salcedo joining us as the "Downtown Ruler Horns". Thanks NYC for packing @RockwoodNYC and showing the love. Rowdy crowd! Portland, Boston and Sellersville up next! @PortCityPCMH @AtwoodsTvrn @ST94_WH
Mar. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
Time lapse from the tram ride at Jackson Hole. 6,000-10,000 ft in 12 minutes but this is the 30 second radio edit. Bluebird day yesterday!https://twitter.com/goldlikejoel/status/969248136278417408/video/1
Mar. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkorange] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Did you know @BabySwiss Cheese was invented as a creamier alternative to the traditional Swiss cheese in the 1960's? @TaylorHicks visits the creators in #Ohio, Monday at 7:30PM ET on @insp_tv. #StatePlateTV
Mar. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Johnny cake, johnny cake, baker's man. Bake me a johnny cake as fast as you can. Try our recipe for #RhodeIsland Johnny Cakes. #StatePlateTV buff.ly/2ELDB2K
Feb. 27, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightgreen] Courtney Force @courtneyforce
Surprised my dad came back to congratulate my @AdvanceAuto team after being released from the hospital. Safe to say he surprised my crew chief Corradi a little more than me.???? So glad my dad is ok & appreciate all the fans writing in w/their concern. He’s doing good??
Feb. 27, 2018[/color]

We gotcha hot, fresh clam chowder, here! Celebrate #NationalClamChowderDay with us. #StatePlateTV
Feb. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]James Spann @spann
1984. Look at me today and see what 34 years of dealing with tornadoes, severe storms, floods, hurricanes, ice storms, snow, droughts, heat waves, busted forecasts, trolls, haters, and know it alls will do to you…
Feb. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks: [color=#fb8a00]Thanks @realtalk995 [url=https://audioboom.com/posts/6691283-02-23-leland-live-hour-2-leland-and-aj-are-at-the-new-birmingham-intermodal-facility]https://audioboom.com/posts/6691283-02-23-leland-live-hour-2-leland-and-aj-are-at-the-new-birmingham-intermodal-facility[/url]
Feb. 25, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=purple]Matt Scalici @MattScalici
Replying to @RobertTheClay @IzzyGould and 2 others
When you really want to be in the Soul Patrol [url=https://twitter.com/MattScalici/status/967152092145209345/photo/1]https://twitter.com/MattScalici/status/967152092145209345/photo/1[/url]
Feb. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightblue]The Ostrich @ALostrich
LET ME INSIDE THE GREYHOUND STATION, @TaylorHicks
Izzy Gould @IzzyGould
Can you spot @ALostrich and @RobertTheClay at the @TaylorHicks gig?
Feb. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=red]INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
Thank you @dailyrecord for sharing #StatePlateTV news: dailyrecord.com/story/entertai…
Feb. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
Dear @umphreysmcgee fans: help us make sure the best UM tunes of 2017 make the HOF cut by
1) not voting for something just because you were there
2) voting for original UM material, this is not for covers
3) choosing solid improv, you'll listen back more!
bit.ly/2BHDBSu
Feb. 22, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]Gerri @wildrose76
Dancing Queen comes on the radio in my office and I immediately think of this fabulous @TaylorHicks performance: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8a29JCYrG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8a29JCYrG4[/url]
Feb. 22, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]John Merrill @JohnHMerrill
It was great to be in Birmingham this afternoon at Saws Juke Joint with our friend @TaylorHicks! Taylor will be featured in our next series of voter registration and photo ID commercials in 2018! We are excited about having him support our efforts this year! #All67
Feb. 21, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%202.21.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks :[color=orange] Soul and #SawsBBQ
Feb. 20, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%202.20.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkred] Sorry to hear Allison. Hang in there. We all love ya!?
Feb. 18, 2018 [/color]
In response to : Allison Grooms @anothertayfan
This is one of my favorite pictures. Daddy teaching Emily how to fish.

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]Town Hall Deli @TownHallDeli
Who: @TownHallDeli and @TaylorHicks What: #StatePlate When: Friday, February 23rd @ 8pm… instagram.com/p/BfTZ-GNA4DH/
Feb. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#9300C4] Lance Evans @legolf68
Glad to see @talley_emma playing well. Keep it up and hope to see you again June 10 at @WedgwoodCharity event. #AEDSSAVELIVES
LPGA @LPGA
2018 rookie @talley_emma saves par on 18 thanks to this lovely bunker shot to finish day 2 of the #WomensAusOpen at -7, 2 off the current lead. #RTR ???
Feb. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]Graham Rahal @GrahamRahal
Off to the #Daytona500 tomorrow w/ my beautiful wife @courtneyforce thanks to our friends @SunocoRacing! Excited to see some good friends & great racing! Thanks #Sunoco for connecting all of the racing dots!
Feb. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor HIcks RT: [color=#ee4a2d]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Woof. Just woke up from our food coma. What was your favorite part of #StatePlateTV in #RhodeIsland?
Feb. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightblue] State Plate @StatePlateTV
.@TaylorHicks visits the Ocean State and learns their people love seafood and dough of all kinds. An all-new episode of #StatePlateTV in #RhodeIsland, Friday at 8p ET on @insp_tv.
Feb. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkgreen]Will there ever be a truly unique voice in country music ever again? #corporate
Feb. 16, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=orange]What's up Rhode Island? @StatePlateTV [url=https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/964255633750089728]https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/964255633750089728[/url]
Feb. 15, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=pink] Very fitting for a day like today ?
youtube.com/watch?v=na4HDT… [url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/na4HDTxEfWQ]https://www.youtube.com/embed/na4HDTxEfWQ[/url]
Feb. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Musicians On Call @musiciansoncall
.@LindseyStirling backing @RachelPlatten on Better Place at @UCLAHealth makes us feel the ❤️! Happy #ValentinesDay, everyone!
Feb. 14, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#5a70b3]INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
Thank you @KFYR550 for interviewing @TaylorHicks about #StatePlateTV:
kfyr.iheart.com/featured/phil-…
Feb. 13, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#9300C4]@TaylorHicks
Good memories of idol
Feb. 12, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%202.12.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#090] Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
New York City! Feb 28th is our official Album Release Party at @RockwoodNYC! Grab your tickets in advance and come join the party! ticketfly.com/event/1620551
Feb. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]The Fan Voted Chart @FanVotedChart
“Six Strings and Diamond Rings” by @TaylorHicks (#2, no change) is the highest Indie song on the 2/11 edition chart wp.me/P5Z5Xk-a
Feb. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Graham Rahal @GrahamRahal
Hey Twitterverse, more sponsor announcements coming tomorrow from @RLLracing! Stay tuned ??
Feb. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=orange] INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
Thank you @bistrib for sharing #StatePlateTV news: bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and…
Feb. 7, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightgreen] Casey @WeatherGleek611
Just was thinking of a past American Idol winner I have seen live twice and thought it would be fitting to create a Family Guy likeness of @TaylorHicks pretty good likeness of the season 5 idol winner and host of State Plate.
Feb. 6, 2018[/color]
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/mouser_03/taylor%20tweet%20pic%202.6.18.jpg[/img]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#5a70b3] Will do! Hope he gets better!
Feb. 6, 2018 [/color]
In response to : Brenda Hadsock @Coder1951
@TaylorHicks ..Samuel had a hip procedure this morning! He is in recovery and doing good. Keep him in your prayers!

Taylor Hicks RT; [color=pink]Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
Only a couple more weeks to get our exclusive extras on our @PledgeMusic page! This limited edition poster will sell out soon and all will be autographed! Grab yours here: pledgemusic.com/projects/jamie
Feb. 5, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=red]Bring the #prince hologram back. Not impressed.
Feb. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=blue]Yes everyone. Lol
Richard Yeary @Rickyeary
Did he fuss with you
twitter.com/Rickyeary/status/959625965231058944
Feb. 2, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]State Plate @StatePlateTV
Our fans are too great. Thank you all. #StatePlateTV
Feb. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#fb8a00]I’m your #huckleberry.
Feb. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#9300C4]A special episode with Bob Knight on #stateplatetv
Feb. 2, 2018[/color]

A certain rodent and @TaylorHicks will both be making "appearances" today. Celebrate #GroundhogDay with an all-new #StatePlateTV in #Montana at 8p ET on @insp_tv.
Feb. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=#ee4a2d] An evening with @kebmomusic
Feb. 2, 2018
[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Mike Douglas @MDouglas47
Just started walking. Atta boy. instagram.com/p/BerdGqBApuV/ [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BerdGqBApuV/]https://www.instagram.com/p/BerdGqBApuV/[/url]
Feb. 1, 2018 [/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]NFL @NFL
.@jharrison9292 ... @SuperBowl LEGEND. #SB43 #tbt [url=https://twitter.com/NFL/status/959256620034240514]https://twitter.com/NFL/status/959256620034240514[/url]
Feb. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightgreen] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Save some of that gravy for us, @TaylorHicks! #StatePlateTV heads to Montana for pasties, trout and so much more. An all-new episode airs Friday at 8p ET on @insp_tv.
Feb. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#80a0ff]Rick & Bubba Show @rickandbubba
What Is The Act Like Men Main Event including @bigvox & Brodie Croyle (Watch) vimeo.com/252514387 LifeWay's Conference for Men in Mobile, AL February 23-24, 2018[/color]

Jan. 31, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkorange]Ryan Spann @rspann18
Great night tracking with @TaylorHicks ?? @ Blackbird Studio instagram.com/p/BehhA5uHlI-/
Jan. 29, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=pink]Just a few more hours until the SEASON 2 PREMIERE of State Plate! Watch me test out Alaska's finest foods TONIGHT. 7pm CST/8pm EST! ?[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]ALERT, it's your favorite night of the year! I'll be doing a night of Bob Seger's covers at one my favorite venues in my hometown ? Lets go Birmingham! bit.ly/THicksBobSeger…
Jan. 26, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] State Plate @StatePlateTV
Crab cakes for days, y'all. We're back and all-new, Friday at 8p ET on @insp_tv. #StatePlateTV #Alaska
Jan. 24, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=darkblue] Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
One month until we release our new album "One and Only"! Who's going to celebrate with us in NYC at @RockwoodNYC on Feb 28? Tickets: ticketfly.com/event/1620551
Jan. 23, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=purple] Explain please.
Jan. 23, 2018[/color]
In response to : Erich Schloss @squashBoss
Replying to @julietlitman @mollymcnearney
Arie is the @TaylorHicks of the Bachelor franchise.

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#5a70b3] Just Announced: Florence, AL - Feb 3 at Alabama Music Hall of ... bandsintown.com/event/16487410…
Jan. 22, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]Kevin H. Smith @nhkevinsmith
Replying to @StatePlateTV @insp_tv
Thanks for your promotion of the Granite State @TaylorHicks! You’ve got some #soulpatrol fans up here in New England!
Jan. 21, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]State Plate @StatePlateTV
We can't stop drooling over these doughnuts from New Hampshire! Catch these goodies and more on #StatePlateTV. Season 2 continues Friday at 8p ET on
Jan. 21, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]Graham Rahal @GrahamRahal
Excited to get back to the track and excite some more fans this year! Who’s playing on attending… instagram.com/p/BeMI2z2lfiX/
Jan. 20, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#fb8a00] Greg Byrne @Greg_Byrne
Incredible turnout by @AlabamaFTBL fans today for the @CFBPlayoff National Championship Celebration in Tuscaloosa. We believe over 40K turned out for the celebration. #RollTide
Jan .20, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=#5a70b3] INSP @insp_tv
@TaylorHicks explores our states' unique foods in @StatePlateTV. Dig in, 1/26 at 8p ET. bit.ly/StatePlateTV
Jan. 19, 2018[/color]

[url=https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TaylorHicks]https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TaylorHicks>[/url]

Taylor Hicks RT: INSP [color=#ee4a2d]@insp_tv
Join @TaylorHicks on a foodie tour of the USA. New episodes @StatePlateTV Fridays at 8p ET. bit.ly/StatePlateTV
Jan. 19, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#090]Replying to @Delta
What’s your on time percentage for this flight?
Jan. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=purple]Replying to @Delta
5471 Unacceptable
Jan. 18, 2018[/color]
Delta @Delta
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Thank you for providing this information. Flight 5471 is delayed per Air Traffic Control due to weather. We're sorry for disrupting your travel plans and will have you on your way as soon as possible. We ask that you please be patient. *HBN

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkorange]@Delta hour thirty.
Jan. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks: [color=blue]@Delta i have never been on a nonstop from #LGA to #BHM or vice versa that has never been lesss than an hour late. Get it together.
Jan. 18, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightgreen] the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
#yondermountainstringband with #oldsaltunion at #thehive #sandpointidaho on March 11th.… instagram.com/p/BeE94NrjaRY/
Jan. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkred]the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
Tickets now on sale for all upcoming shows!
LiveFromTheHive.com
Jan 25th - Five Alarm Funk with Shakewell... fb.me/3yeMSfne6
Jan. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=pink]Zach Braff @zachbraff
Stop ?? eating ?? detergent.
Jan. 17, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]A pizza slice is your friend.
Jan. 15, 2018 [/color]
In response to: JRapp @jrapp1
Replying to @NaughtyPfunk @jamcruise
it's not a sprint, it's a series of sprints

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=red] Rachel Lundberg @RachelLLundberg
To our @WIAT42 team and all of our amazing viewers, THANK YOU! I will miss starting every morning with you all. Time for the next chapter with the @wcnc team!!
Jan. 12, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=green]Why no pilots @Delta? Understaffed?
Jan. 11, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=lightblue] Had a great time!! The #dawgs are back tho. ?
DeeAnn @dageeslin
Replying to @TaylorHicks
I think we had a little bite! Fun to watch a great game with your group last night. Congratulations again on your win! #GoDawgsForever though! :-)
Jan. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=orange] Jeff Allen @makennahsdad
Bama fans please don’t take this season and championship for granted. It is absolutely amazing what this team overcame....injuries, illnesses and obstacles all season long and yet they NEVER quit! Let’s all take some time to enjoy this one!
Jan. 9, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks :[color=darkblue]I’m starting to get real fired up. It’s game day. Gotta roll with the tide today. Dawgs are all bark no bite. #BAMA #SEC
Jan. 8, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=purple]INSP @insp_tv
On the road again... @StatePlateTV is back on 1/26! #StatePlateTV
State Plate @StatePlateTV
Which state are you most excited about @TaylorHicks visiting? Season 2 of #StatePlate continues on January 26th.
Jan. 8, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT:[color=pink] JamBase
Susan Tedeschi will sing the National Anthem at the first Jacksonville Jaguars home playoff game in nearly two decades [url=https://www.jambase.com/article/derek-trucks-talks-love-jacksonville-jaguars-ahead-playoff-game]https://www.jambase.com/article/derek-trucks-talks-love-jacksonville-jaguars-ahead-playoff-game[/url]
Jan. 6, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=blue]?
Jan. 5, 2018[/color]
In response to: Sara Gonzales @SaraGonzalesTX
I do my makeup in somebody else’s car

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=lightgreen]INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
Thank you @TheOsakisReview for including the @TaylorHicks #StatePlateTV visit in your year-end roundup: theosakisreview.com/news/4382347-y… Excerpt from article : The winner of the fifth season of American Idol — Taylor Hicks — rolled into Osakis on May 28 to visit Jacob's Lefse Bakeri. Hicks and a television crew were in town to shoot a segment for his new TV show, "State Plate."
Jan. 5, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=darkred]@GrahamRahal happy Bday to my favorite and only #buckeye fan!!
Jan. 4, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=darkblue]Allman Brothers Band @allmanbrothers
We lost another great one ... RIP Rick Hall, the owner of FAME Studios ... you will be missed.
Jan. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#ee4a2d]@GrahamRahal are we starting to be overrated yet?
Jan. 2, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks RT: [color=#090]Scott S. @sjsettle1
@spann @WBRCnews @WIAT42 @WVTM13 @WBRCnews @BrookeWVTM13 @TaylorHicks @SisterHazelBand Happy Birthday Alabama Theatre!! Happy New Year!
Jan. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks: [color=#fb8a00]Also don’t give me the safety company line either .
Jan. 1, 2018[/color]

Taylor Hicks : [color=#5a70b3]@Delta get these birds in the air out of hartsfield.. too slow today.
Jan. 1, 2018[/color]