Information: This board is currently read-only.

TWEET AND TWEET PIC PART 18

May 6th, 2018, 12:49 pm #1

Followers  at 8:00 AM

September 21, 2018   58,037

September 20, 2018,         58,039

Taylor Hicks RT: Thanks!!
Sept. 20, 2018  In response to: Celebrity Page TV  @CelebrityPageTV
We are giving you an inside look into the 3rd season of @StatePlateTV with Musician and Host @TaylorHicks! Be sure to check out the premiere of the 3rd season September 24th at 12pm ET on @insp_tv. #CelebrityPage #News

Taylor Hicks  :@williemendelson thanks for the follow Will!
Sept. 20, 2018 

Taylor Hicks RT: Renee @MSURed
Replying to @Bachscore @ChrisVannini @WSJ
So weird that Ohio State’s investigation of Ohio State wasn’t thorough
Sept. 20, 2018 

Taylor Hicks RT  : Here we go....
Sept. 20, 2018  In response to:  Mary Boothe @Apoorgal
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Taylor is Awesome @Everything

Taylor Hicks  RT: Agreed.
Sept. 20, 2018  In response to: Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
Fly into Burbank or Long Beach so much quicker and save so much time
twitter.com/rrtfb/status/1042822279149826049

Taylor Hicks  RT: I don’t know what your talking about.?
Sept. 20, 2018  In response to: Penney Degand @pinkladybug71
Replying to @TaylorHicks @Delta
Why do you keep flying with them? Don't say the mile high club because you don't need it. Hahahaha

Taylor Hicks RT : Don’t bother. Like that’s gonna make a difference. Your just trying to butter my muffin.
Sept. 20, 2018  In response to: Delta  @Delta
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Hi, Taylor! So sorry for the delayed baggage experience. We will share your comments with the LAX airport customer service team. *HLL
Taylor Hicks  @TaylorHicks
Get it together @Delta. Bags are late. #LAX is not that busy today.

Taylor Hicks RT: Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
You sexy thing #hotchocolate  https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/#
Sept. 18, 2018 

Taylor Hicks  RT: Lars Anderson  @LarsAnderson71
So @JayBarker7, @KerryAdams and I celebrated our three-week anniversary of doing our radio today. We've had so much fun. Feel free to send me any comments / suggestions. Our website is still a work in progress, but it is where you can listen live: jaybarkershow.com
Sept. 18, 2018  

Taylor Hicks  RT:  @sawsbbq
Sept. 18, 2018  In response to:  AL.com  @aldotcom
Alabama loves barbecue, and we've got a lot to be proud of. Whether it's pork, chicken, ribs or even the occasional brisket, we've got a lot that can't be beat. Here is our take on the best barbecue in every county in Alabama: trib.al/HBWP4rQ  

Taylor Hicks RT: John Hayes @JohnHayes730
Cry me a river
Sept. 18, 2018  In response to:  Paul Finebaum  @finebaum
Hour 3 had @JRodgers11 join me on set...and Alabama fans are still upset about their game moving to espnnews, with the score 62-7. Listen: es.pn/2NjpAl0

Taylor Hicks RT: Yes
Sept. 18, 2018  In response toL  Drew Glass @drewglass7
@TaylorHicks Kirk Cousins looking great once again Are you a Vikes fan yet Taylor??

Taylor Hicks  RT:

Sept. 18, 2018  In response to:  Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
I’m starting to really like yoga. It makes me better all day

Taylor Hicks RT: Your Christmas fettish is a little much.
Sept. 17, 2018  In response to :  David Pollack  @davidpollack47
By the way, that is way too many nice tweets from you guys today. I need someone to tell me how bad I suck or how stupid I am. Doesn’t feel normal. Haha.

Taylor Hicks  RT: Lawd..
Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
Welcome
twitter.com/rrtfb/status/1041460866212880384
Sept. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Does anyone have any idea how great the funk music scene that’s happening in the #Bronx and #Brooklyn right now? Holy shit
Sept. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Paul Finebaum  @finebaum

Another down year for the SEC - only four conference schools made this week’s AP Top Ten.
Sept. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks  : The @OhioStAthletics defensive line will get eaten up by the #SECNation
Sept. 15, 2018
Taylor Hicks RT: Took the under
Sept. 15, 2018  In response to: Jim Dunaway  @jimdunaway
I don’t gamble much, but 7-7 in the first 81 seconds is good for the “over” bet right? #ALAvsMISS

Taylor Hicks RT: Greg Byrne  @Greg_Byrne
Good to spend time with you John! What a great program. #RollTide
Sept. 15, 2018  In response to: John Merrill  @JohnHMerrill
Earlier this week I had the privilege to be on the program with & listen to @UA_Athletics Director @Greg_Byrne while speaking to a youth leadership program! He is a tremendous young leader and his ability and skills are being magnified by his service to the @UofAlabama #RollTide

Taylor Hicks  RT: John Merrill  @JohnHMerrill
Earlier this week I had the privilege to be on the program with & listen to @UA_Athletics Director @Greg_Byrne while speaking to a youth leadership program! He is a tremendous young leader and his ability and skills are being magnified by his service to the @UofAlabama #RollTide
Sept. 15, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: New Orleans Suspects @nolasuspects
Hey y'all! We have a rare Saturday off. We're hitting the road next week for some dates with JJ Grey & Mofro! If you're not familiar with them, you should be! 9/18 Tower Theatre OKC - Oklahoma City, OK 9/19 Revolution Music Room (The Rev Room) -... jjgrey.com/home
Setp. 15, 2018

Taylor Hicks: Check out @BigSomething tonight at @Zydecobham!!
Sept. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: James Woods  @RealJamesWoods
The last sunset, September 10, 2001
Sept. 10, 2018  

Taylor Hicks  :There is a direct correlation between how red and scary weather stations radar is and their ratings. It’s comical. Kinda like #CNN “Breaking News” banners.
Sept. 10,2018

Taylor Hicks : Where was I? Geez.....
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Where was he in 15’?
twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/1039335069385744386
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Where was he in 15’?
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks  RT: Your close.
twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/1039334955564900352
 The Cocky Dodger  @DodgerOfZion
Replying to @TaylorHicks
This is all I could find. twitter.com/TaylorHicks/st…
twitter.com/DodgerOfZion/status/1039334694981128193
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks : He’s got every aspect of that team to win. A great Defense is the start of the run. I picked Cousins out to win a #SuperBowl when he was a backup. If you find that tweet I will give anyone two tickets to my next show. #incentive
This Tweet is unavailable
Sept. 10, 2018 

Taylor Hicks RT:  OMG! Best tweet of the football season so far?
Sept. 10, 2018  In response to: Aaron Torres  @Aaron_Torres
In the Lions defense, it's not like there was a long line of Bill Belichick assistants who failed as head coaches. You know, besides Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Josh McDaniels and Eric Mangini. But outside of them, how could we possibly see this coming?

Taylor Hicks RT: Really?
Sept. 10, 2018  In response to: Ava Rose Agency ™ @avaroseagency
Goat yoga is in full force here at @tivolivillagelv! Join them every Monday from 6-7pm for a class on the Piazza!

Taylor Hicks  : The #DetroitLions need an eyewall replacement cycle. #HurricaneFlorence
Sept. 10, 2018 

Taylor Hicks  : Obviously I have the Lions minus the points but i absolutely have no faith at this point in #Stafford being able to win the big game home opener or playoff for the rest of his career.
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks  : #Stafford is Staffording..
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Catch me at #LyricFineArtsTheatre on 12/7 in Birmingham, Alabama performing Rod Stewart's Greatest Hits! Tickets: bit.ly/2CNYG02
Sept. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: JamBase  @JamBase
Saturday Stream: We're celebrating Ron "Pigpen" McKernan's birthday with this playlist of the @GratefulDead keyboardist fronting the fronting the band on familiar tunes and rarities jambase.com/article/happy-…
Sept. 8, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: David Pollack  @davidpollack47
And it was awesome to have him. He hasn’t stopped smiling the last 2 days. Awesome young man.
College GameDay  @CollegeGameDay
Owen Gray, a Make-A-Wish recipient, wanted to be apart of College GameDay. So we made him our week 2 guest picker.
Sept. 8, 2018  

Taylor Hicks  RT: Shelley Lehner @ShelleyLehner
@TaylorHicks. @LightUptheLyric. Birmingham | Alabama
Sept. 5, 2018  

Taylor Hicks  RT: Not following @LarsAnderson71 .
Sept. 5, 2018 In response to:  Lars Anderson  @LarsAnderson71
Had this discussion last night with my students: What's the biggest mistake you've made on Twitter?

Taylor Hicks RT
Sept. 5, 2018  In response to: Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
I just did my first yoga class

Taylor Hicks  RT: Umphreak Parents Podcast @Umphreakparents
Episode 13 is here for your listening enjoyment! My review of the @umphreysmcgee shows from @locknfestival including the @ledzeppelin set with @Jason_Bonham + @TaylorHicks + the 8/25 show at @IroquoisAmp. OTD discuss about the 9/4/09 show in Bellvue CO simplecast.com/s/cf22823a
Sept. 4, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Dude. Not.
Sept. 3, 2018  In response to: seor @seor
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Dude! You must be between girlfriends.

Taylor Hicks RT: Thanks bro! Keep in touch!!
Sept. 3, 2018  In response to: Raymond Jones @DoctorJones1969
@TaylorHicks good to see you in Nashville bro. Good luck with the new place and I love that car !!!

Taylor Hicks  RT: Whatever dude. Against who? Your fan base is the most delusional fan base in all of sports.
Sept. 3, 2018  In response to:The Buckeye Nut @TheBuckeyeNut
  The Ohio State D-Line is so good it’s not even fair

Taylor Hicks RT
Sept. 3, 2018  In response to:  Brianna Borello @lilbr3ezy18
When you start to recognize your own beauty #awardsparty #redlips #acting #actorslife #labordayweekend #festivities

Taylor Hicks  RT: Lawd..
Sept. 2, 2018  In response to:  Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
These white castles from 3am are doing a number on me right now

Taylor Hicks RT: Wow.
Sept. 2, 2018  In response to: Maitland Ward Baxter  @MaitlandWard
I’m about ready to take down some Burrata...
Your Tweet media display settings are configured to inform you when media may be sensitive.
View · Always show me sensitive media

Taylor Hicks RT: Good morning Mike! You feeling spritely!??
Sept. 2, 2018  In response to: Mike Gordon  @mike_gordon
Good Morning @rene_huemer

Taylor Hicks RT: The Ostrich  @ALostrich
The first game just finished but Saban is already at Week 10 anger mode.
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks :You gonna have to bring the D this year on the @AlabamaFTBL .
Sept. 1, 2018 

Taylor Hicks RT: MikeDubberlyGDA @MikeDubberlyGDA
Wishing @AlabamaFTBL & @ALABAMA basketball’s versatile announcer Chris Stewart a great broadcast as he returns to the airwaves for the full schedule just a few months after suffering a stroke. Here’s a link to our interview with him this week. #Bama bit.ly/2PUn6al
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Don Van Natta Jr.  @DVNJr
Winner. @CollegeGameDay
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins  @goldlikejoel
It’s the last @umphreysmcgee show for a month & we’re gonna make it count. Tonight @HOBDallas- doors 6:30, @TheNthPowerVibe 7:30 & 2 sets of UM at 8:45. Tix at the door, don’t miss this final chance to rawk out with us, #Texas! #umphreys #dallas #music #nthpower
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks : #SEC. who the hell decided #Washington was a top ten team?
Sept. 1, 2018 

Taylor Hicks : This game is over. #WASHvsAUB
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks : #Washington is overrated and slow. Why they are in the top ten is all politics to drive tickets. These pre season polls are designed to drive the dollar .
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 
Sept. 1, 2018  In response to: Lisa Remillard  @LisaRemillard
Replying to @TaylorHicks
#Pac12forLife

Taylor Hicks : #SEC speed.
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks : The #Huskies are a joke and overrated.
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks  : Northwest football does not have chance against the #SECNation. #Washington will get waxed just like they did against #Bama. Wde.
Sept. 1, 2018 

Taylor Hicks  : I do not like #OhioStateFootball. That is all.
Sept. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Let’s do it!
Sept. 1, 2018  In response to: Robert Randolph  @rrtfb
Btw is jasper far from Tuscaloosa? Maybe me and @TaylorHicks can come to the game@before the show
twitter.com/rrtfb/status/1035962850446061568

Taylor Hicks RT: John Parker Wilson  @jpwilson4
The #roadto18 starts this weekend!Thanks to the team @TUSCALOOSATOYO for getting me safely to Orlando. #RollTide #lovemy4runner
Aug. 31, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joe Fulmer @joefulmer
@finebaum @TaylorHicks Taylor singing the intro sec/paul song adds some southern style and class to ur show. Never gets old.
Aug. 31, 2018

Taylor Hick RT: State Plate @StatePlateTV
Yum is right! @TaylorHicks is back to filling his plate with mouth-watering foods. #StatePlateTV is all new, Monday, September 24th at noon on @insp_tv. #Season3
Aug. 30, 2018      

Taylor Hicks  :
Aug. 29,2018  In response to:  Zac Bozeman @realZacBozeman
Love is just a song we sing, cause 6 strings are hard on diamond rings @TaylorHicks

Taylor Hicks : If you missed my performance with @umphreysmcgee @Jason_Bonham from @locknfestival last weekend, you can watch it now! bit.ly/2olb7Gx
Aug. 29 ,2018
Taylor Hicks  : @lyndseyparker your my hero. That is all.
Aug. 28, 2018
Taylor Hicks RT: Replying to @katharinemcpheeYou're right, voting DOES matter! But you're a little late to the party, Kat bit.ly/2N0lWeS
Aug. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Lars Anderson  @LarsAnderson71
The news is out: I'm starting a radio show today with @JayBarker7 and @KerryAdams.
John Talty  @JTalty
Former Alabama QB Jay Barker and the great @LarsAnderson71 launch their new radio show together this afternoon: ow.ly/VHKl30lAh5o
Aug. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Todd Haymore @toddhaymore
Great being with Dave Frey & Peter Shapiro for an outstanding and historic 2018 @locknfestival. Guys: all I can say you outdid yourselves, can’t wait until next year, and “thank you, for a real good time.” #LOCKN
Aug. 27, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins  @goldlikejoel
Tonight @umphreysmcgee returns to one of my favorite outdoor venues in the world, the iconic @IroquoisAmp in #Louisville. If you live within driving distance, you should make the trip. Doors 7, 2 sets of UM at 8! #umphreys #music #kentucky
Aug. 25, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: JamBase  @JamBase
@umphreysmcgee got the Led out with the help of Jason Bonham, Derek Trucks (@DerekAndSusan) and @TaylorHicks last night @locknfestival jambase.com/article/umphre…
Aug. 25, 2018Taylor Hicks  RT:  
Aug. 24, 2018  In response to: Melissa Chase  @MChaseRadioOkay for real @TaylorHicks playing with @umphreysmcgee tonight was legit awesome #lock

Taylor Hicks  : Sometimes in life it’s better to take a picture of your kids with your mind than with a cell phone. Peoples kids are being over exposed.
Aug. 21, 2018 

Taylor Hicks  RT: Collin Ingram @CollinIngram
HELP ME PLEASE. COORS FIELD NEEDS AN ORGANIST
Aug. 20, 2018
Taylor Hicks  RT
Aug. 20, 2018  In response to: Phillip Barber @barbepe
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Contemporary country - Billboard crap
Taylor Hicks RT: Absolutely
Aug. 20, 2018  In response to : Riley B. Smith  @torn2rbns
Replying to @TaylorHicks
That would be most genres. We both know there are only a handful of great guitarist out there, my Dad just happens to be one of them. Because he can play all genres. These other guys can barely play the one they have “chosen.” But that’s just my opinion.

Taylor Hicks  : I’m really sick of watching male artists of a certain genre run around with a guitar and not even play it. It’s a freaking joke. Thoughts on what genre I speak of?
Aug. 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Warehouse319 @Warehouse319
Not much longer now!  Join us @Warehouse319 Sept 7-8 for @FoothillsJasper.  #Freelivemusic
Aug. 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins  @goldlikejoel
Just read about what’s happening with @phish’s Curveball. There’s no worse feeling as a musician to have your event cancelled & your fans let down. Be safe, be good to each other and make some lemonade with these lemons. Show each other why this community is so special.
Aug. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Justin Thomas  @JustinThomas34
Had an amazing time on @FallonTonight! Glad I could just beat @jimmyfallon out in “Face Breakers” to have a $1M check donated to stjude from fedex in my honor! Looking forward to getting… instagram.com/p/BmipOrOAZ8f/
Aug. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks  RT: ?
Aug. 14, 2018
In response to: Terri Emms @terriemms
When in destin @TaylorHicks to close out the day in the sand

Taylor Hicks RT: Umphrey's McGee  @umphreysmcgee
Drift Away*
*w/Taylor Hicks
#umphreys #umxx #iitsyou
Aug. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: JamBase  @JamBase
'@umphreysmcgee celebrated Brendan Bayliss' birthday in Indianapolis on Saturday and welcomed @TaylorHicks for a cover debut in Birmingham on Sunday jambase.com/article/umphre…
Augl. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins  @goldlikejoel
Happy birthday to our very own Brendan Bayliss, he’s now almost as old as me. We celebrate tonight w/@umphreysmcgee in #Indy at the beautiful @FarmBureauLawn. Doors 5:30, @SpaffordMusic 6:30, 2 sets of UM 7:45. See ya tonight!
Aug. 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Mike Royer @MikeRoyerTV
First day, first job August 7, 1975.  You could land a small plane on my tie or my glasses.  
Aug. 8, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
Thanks New Hampshire! Always a blast at The Farmstand! Next stop: Jackson Hole! @brinoceros @thefarmstandnh
Aug. 7, 2018

Taylor Hicks  RT: ?
Aug. 7, 2018
In response to: Kristi Bass @KMaria1968
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Enjoy the rest of your summer, TH.  Love you.

Taylor Hicks RT: Rick Karle  @RickKarle
.@HooverHighBucs alum #BenAbercrombie now breathing without ventilator for over 4 hours! A huge accomplishment! Dad @AbercrombieMJA sent me this inspiring video of Ben rehabbing.
Go get 'em, Ben, we're proud!
@StandUpForBen
@AlabamaFTBL
@AuburnFootball
@UAB_FB
@JoshNiblett
Aug. 7, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Great to meet y’all as well! Enjoy the Riviera!
Aug. 6, 2018
In response to: Jeff Stevens @iamjeffstevens
Great meeting @TaylorHicks from @AmericanIdol last night! Very gracious and kind with his time and photo op!  Can’t wait to hear the new music?

Taylor Hicks : Heavy thunderstorms approaching Seagrove Beach Florida @spann
Aug. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
?? It's show day at The Hive!  Anders Osborne tonight!  
?? Still available! ??
Important show day info:
5pm - tickets no longer available at local outlets
5pm - Hive ticket booth opens**
8pm - VIP doors open**
9pm - GA doors open
**Hive ticket... livefromthehive.com
Aug. 3, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Aug. 1, 2018 In response to:  Joel Cummins  @goldlikejoel
So much yes. Best wishes to Bryce, he’s a talented guy.
Darren Rovell  @darrenrovell
Family in Detroit orders a pepperoni pizza from Hungry Howie’s. Delivery guy, 18-year-old Bryce Dudal says “That’s a beautiful piano, can I take a look at it?” He walks in & plays the third movement of Beethoven’s “Moonlight” Sonata (via @AlliKlein) pic.twitter.com/nlyn9jNeFg
https://twitter.com/RightWingLawMan/sta ... 96/video/1

Taylor Hicks  RT: Happy bday #JerryGarcia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouPQKCy ... pp=desktop
Aug. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Kris Allen  @KrisAllen
My boy is 5 today!! There’s nothing I love more than being his dad. Happy Birthday Oliver!! instagram.com/p/Bl3dr1UBBVu/…
Jul. 31, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: GeorgeWBush Library @GWBLibrary
President George W. Bush welcomed some of the @AmericanIdol finalists to White House, 2006.
Group:  Jamecia Bennett (Paris' mother), @IAMACEYOUNG  @TaylorHicks  @KatherineMcPhee   @buckycovington  @kelliepickler   @ParisBennett  @laughlovelisa  @CHRIS_Daughtry #ShoutoutSaturday  
Jul. 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Gotta do the dirty work occasionally @StatePlateTV #stateplatetv
JUl. 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Tish Pomykal @tishtx
Taylor Hicks covers We Got Tonight   via @YouTube wish I could have seen this live but grateful for the fan that recorded it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k21grq ... e=youtu.be
Jul. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks:  The best and worst part of every show #finale   https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/ ... 80/video/1  
Jul. 27, 2018

Taylor Hicks  : It's always an adventure with @StatePlateTV    
Jul. 27, 2019

Taylor Hicks RT: INSP @insp_tv
We've had enough leftovers, time to get back to the good stuff.
Season 3 of @StatePlateTV premieres September 24th at 12PM ET.
Jul. 25, 2018

Taylor Hicks  RT: ?.
Jul. 25, 2018  
In response to:  Peter Burns  @PeterBurnsESPN
This angers me WAY more than it should.
Kid has been playing golf for like 6 weeks and has a Hole-In-One and I’m still searching for my first after 30+ years of playing.
Unreal
twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/1022257139644067840

Taylor Hicks RT: ??
Jul. 23, 2018
 In response to: kristin elizabeth ? @seatnumberthree
Listened to @TaylorHicks’ album in its entirety today & it really made me miss seeing him in concert ?

Taylor Hicks  RT: John Hayes @JohnHayes730
One of the highlights of my summer was meeting @BernhardLanger6. Total class act. Thrilled to see him finish #TheOpen at -1. Well played!
Jul. 22, 2018

TaylorHicks RT: Duh. ?
Jul. 21, 2018  
In response to: Kevin H. Smith @NHkevinsmith
Replying to @TaylorHicks
And you’re still the King of @AmericanIdol in my book! #woooo

Taylor Hicks RT: Get it B!
Jul. 21, 2018
In response to: Brianna Borello @lilbr3ezy18
Watch until the end! ? These bear crawls are no joke!! When you fall, you get back up! ? #dead #bearcrawls #workout #vitamind #strength #motivation #determination #healthylifestyle #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitlifestyle #nevergiveup #iamstrong #survivor Watch until the end! ? These bear crawls are no joke!! When you fall, you get back up! ? #dead#dead