Flish's Non-Project Art

Flishster
Adult

February 19th, 2014, 8:04 pm #1

This is art that isn't for any projects that I have made. Just my personal favorites, since I have made lots of art. :P

Quetzalcoatlus

Falcarius

Yutyrannus

Psittacosaurus

Protarchaeopteryx

Dilophosaurus

Parasaurolophus

Pterorhynchus

A size chart with all my paleoart, (except the Yutyrannus) which includes ones I haven't shown. ;) If anyone wants a closer look at any, feel free to ask.

Aerbladra, which is basically a floating whale. :P

Slegripper. Designed by Oyster_Man here, made by request.

Boletot, a walking mushroom.

An alien I designed for fun. It was my sig here for a few days, so you might have seen it.

Some graboid shark thing I made for no real reason. :P

And finally:

A chibi Omeisaurus. :P

Archipithecus
Prime Specimen

February 19th, 2014, 8:37 pm #2

That's one pissed of Psittacosaurus. And the mushroom looks like it could be an octopus in disguise.
Theodosius Dobzhansky wrote:Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
My tumblr

Flishster
Adult

February 19th, 2014, 8:41 pm #3

Well, actually, the Psittacosaurus's mouth is only open because I couldn't get it looking right while closed. :P

Lycaon
Transhuman

February 19th, 2014, 8:52 pm #4

Nice art, good work :)
Lamna wrote:Winners don't do maths.
[+] spoiler
Macgobhain wrote:which gives even less incentive to even come here
Macgobhain wrote:this forum has turned out very sad
Mac again wrote: I think this place has totally devolved from its original state, and it's genuinely disappointing
I think you can guess who by now wrote: Because behind these messages on this board are real people who, by their writing, seem to be very unhappy.
Yup it's him wrote:I am not the anime villain you all think me to be
Maccie Mac wrote:you guys aren't the most agreeable lot
Last one wrote:you guys should take a little time to reflect on what it has become?

Hananas59
Adult

February 20th, 2014, 6:55 am #5

I really like ... Thrm all. They are just awesum!
Treading the line between imagination and reality

dialforthedevil
What The?

February 20th, 2014, 8:39 am #6

Someone call Hollywood for the Jaws vs Tremors crossover! ;)

Awesome work!!!
Please come visit A Scientfic Fantasy http://s1.zetaboards.com/Conceptual_Evo ... 3433014/1/

ALSO!!! JOIN THE NEW RPG SITE!!! FOR ALL MEMBERS!!! IM GOING TO RUN MA GLOBAL SIMULATORS THERE!!! http://s4.zetaboards.com/jasonguppy/index/

Join the Campaign to save minotaurs from extinction!!! (include this in your signature to show your support!)

lamna
Deity
Deity

February 20th, 2014, 9:53 am #7

Very cool work.
Living Fossils

Fósseis Vibos: Reserva Natural

34 MYH, 4 tonne dinosaur.
T.Neo wrote:Are nipples or genitals necessary, lamna?

Adman
Superhuman

February 20th, 2014, 12:45 pm #8

Excellent work, I do have to say
Projects and concepts that I have stewing around
Extended Pleistocene- An alternate future where man died out, and the megafauna would continue to thrive (may or may not include a bit about certain future sapients)
Inverted World- An alternate timeline where an asteroid hit during the Barremian, causing an extinction event before the Maastrichtian. Dinosaurs, pterosaurs, and notosuchians make it to the present, along with a host of other animals.
Badania- Alien planet that has life at a devonian stage of development, except it exists in the present day.
Ido- Alien world where hoppers (derived flightless ballonts) and mouthpart-legged beasts are prevalent.
Leto- Life on a moon orbiting a gas giant with an erratic orbit; experiences extremes of hot and cold.
The Park- ???
Deeper Impact- a world where the K-Pg extinction wipes out crocodilians, mammals, and birds; squamates, choristoderes, and turtles inherit the earth.
World of Equal Opportunity- alternate history where denisovans come across Beringia and interact with native fauna. Much of the Pleistocene fauna survives, and the modern humans that end up crossing into North America do not overhunt the existing animals. 10,000 years later, civilizations exist that are on par with European and Asian societies.
The Ditch- Nothing is what if seems..

Flishster
Adult

February 22nd, 2014, 11:51 pm #9

I told myself I wasn't going to make any Dromaeosaurs... :P Look how that turned out!

This was actually made so I could suggest the appearance for someone's suggestion of a Deinonychus for a game. :P

Flishster
Adult

February 25th, 2014, 8:09 pm #10

A speedpaint of Omeisaurus in the morning. :P I did this in about a half hour, so the proportions are probably way off.

This is really made since this is the only of my target species I didn't draw.