Everything looks good!!!!!

Everything looks good!!!!!

September 10th, 2008, 9:06 pm #1

I had my SIS last wk Dr said everything looked good I do have 1 fybroid in the back(?)But he said it won't harm anything. Nurse called today with my calendar I start estrace the 18th I have my ultrasound and blood drawn the 1st and transfer Oct 8th thats when I start prometrium and endometrium. Has anyone taken the last two? I took Estrace and prog in oil shots the 1st time and we have a 14 month Daughter .I ask for something other than the shots because I truley believe that is why I was SOOOO sick with her. I wonder if changing something that worked is ok? I'm excited and scared at the same time I'm afraid @ 52 when He's born (I did say he) I will be pooped or maybe I'll have a brust of engery until he's 30 .So if anyone can give me any info on the last two drugs I would appreciate it .Thanks Deb

September 11th, 2008, 3:14 pm #2

the lining of the uterus.  Perhaps you've written the name down wrong. 

Annie
""

September 11th, 2008, 4:53 pm #3

Let me try this again I start endometrin 100mg 2xs day 7 days before transfer and on transfer day I start prometrimum 3xs a day....Deb

September 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm #4

I had my SIS last wk Dr said everything looked good I do have 1 fybroid in the back(?)But he said it won't harm anything. Nurse called today with my calendar I start estrace the 18th I have my ultrasound and blood drawn the 1st and transfer Oct 8th thats when I start prometrium and endometrium. Has anyone taken the last two? I took Estrace and prog in oil shots the 1st time and we have a 14 month Daughter .I ask for something other than the shots because I truley believe that is why I was SOOOO sick with her. I wonder if changing something that worked is ok? I'm excited and scared at the same time I'm afraid @ 52 when He's born (I did say he) I will be pooped or maybe I'll have a brust of engery until he's 30 .So if anyone can give me any info on the last two drugs I would appreciate it .Thanks Deb
I read the 1st calendar and it is spelled endometrin .Do you know anything aabout it...Deb
Sorry its hard to type with 1 hand and holding a 14 month old with the other..

September 11th, 2008, 11:04 pm #5

I have never used it myself, but I do understand from those who do that you need to make sure you have plenty of panty liners.

Annie
""

September 14th, 2008, 4:35 pm #6

Hi, Glad to hear someone is doing this in their 50's. I am worried about the myomectomy to remove 3 fibroids and the ability for the DE to attach once the surgery is healed. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Debbie

September 14th, 2008, 6:07 pm #7

I had a myomectomy several years before my DE/IVF.  Needless to say, with all the hormones of pregnancy, my fibroids recurred.   Obviously, since my little princess made it through the pregnancy, despite being crowded by her fibroid wombmates, faired well.

Many women go through myomectomy prior to DE/IVF and do well. 

Annie
""

September 14th, 2008, 6:11 pm #8

Thanks so much for the information. I don't like the idea of a 3-4 week recovery and then waiting 3 months before starting the de cycle. I don't know if I will be healed well enough and be able to implant successfully.

September 16th, 2008, 8:05 pm #9

Hi, Glad to hear someone is doing this in their 50's. I am worried about the myomectomy to remove 3 fibroids and the ability for the DE to attach once the surgery is healed. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Debbie
fibroids removed. Our current RE said they tend to grow back between cycles. I will find out if that in fact happened this last time before our next cycle. But, they can tell when they examine you if you are healed enough. Many fibroid removals may mean the wall is weakened & you may need a c-section, but that's all.

September 20th, 2008, 11:51 am #10

Debbie
If you can believe it she had 25 fibroids removed...a little while later she did another cycle..and look at her now!!!

Anna

Ann 48
Going to Zlin January 2008
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">