Tourney Pick 'em

Tourney Pick 'em

March 12th, 2018, 6:45 am #1

I set up free college forum pick 'am on yahoo.  It appears you just have to click this link to join:  https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo. ... oc_trk=lnk

I do not see group ID or anything like that we have used in the past.  If it asks for it let me know and I will dig down a bit deeper.  

Remember, Bama failed to win the SEC too in football this season and still won the national championship so don't give up on my Vols just because they let Kentucky sneak out the win in the SEC championship game. As the #3 seed we have a fairly easy path to the sweet 16.  Only negative is we are in the same grouping as Virginia.  
"Gentlemen, touchdowns follow blocking as sure night follows day" -Gen Neyland

March 19th, 2018, 5:43 am #2

I know only 3 of us are playing this year but I am actually in the lead and I don't think I have ever won this one.  I need Villanova to make the championship game and I am set.  

March 19th, 2018, 10:59 am #3

Tennessee's old coach Cuanzo Martin is now the head coach for Mizzou.  FSU just beat Mizzou in Nashville and ended the game playing Rocky Top.  Martin was fired from UT and I guess FSU wanted to reopen that wound.  That is some grade A trolling right there.  

March 19th, 2018, 12:09 pm #4

I like their vision to learn Rocky Top for the game.

March 19th, 2018, 12:11 pm #5

I thought about entering, but I don't know the slightest thing about BB.  UGA did fire their BB coach and hire some former Big10 guy named Crean.  Best tidbit:  His wife is Joani Harbaugh.  Yep. Siblings.

March 26th, 2018, 8:37 am #6

Dadgummit!  Even with just 3 people I am going to lose this.  Plucky has Villanova too.   

BTW, so much for the SEC being so strong this year and sending so many teams to the tourney.   We don't have a single team in the final four.  

April 6th, 2018, 9:15 pm #7

I'll take my win, but it doesnt have much teeth with only two other competitors.

We usually have a pretty good turn out, even with just a few core members.  Why so slim this time?

The tournament just not the drawing force as it used to be?
It's the off season so not many people checking in (I admit guilt on this).
Are even our core just losing touch in general?

April 7th, 2018, 5:01 am #8

I usually do it even though I don't follow BB, but this year I had zero interest in BB.  I didn't even know who was in the finals.  My kids are keeping me busy....

April 7th, 2018, 11:02 am #9

Congrats on the win.  Our brackets were pretty similar.  It was my faith in Tennessee that actually killed me.