Doerstein/Doorstein? artist

Doerstein/Doorstein? artist

Jean Grigsby
Jean Grigsby

May 12th, 2002, 7:59 pm #1

Have two framed prints of young boy and young girl clowns by above artist. Any information on the artist or the pictures.

Kathleen Kenny
Kathleen Kenny

July 19th, 2002, 6:03 am #2

I have one also... I bought it 20 years ago in Marina del Rey, California. It is a female clown by doerstein... she is dressed wearing men's clothing... Did anyone respond to your inquiry? I know nothing of doerstein--only bought it because, at the time, I liked it.... Hope you have found something.... Kathy

LeRoy
LeRoy

July 4th, 2003, 12:08 am #3

I too have a beautiful drawing of 5 overlapping clown by Doerstein. It is a breathtaking oil painting by this artist. Where can I learn more information about this talented guy.
Thanks,
LeRoy

Carol
Carol

February 5th, 2004, 8:06 pm #4

I also have a print of five overlapping clowns - were you able to find out any information?

Thank you!

Carol
Carol

February 5th, 2004, 8:07 pm #5

I too have a beautiful drawing of 5 overlapping clown by Doerstein. It is a breathtaking oil painting by this artist. Where can I learn more information about this talented guy.
Thanks,
LeRoy
I also have a print of five overlapping clowns, signed Doerstein. Were you able to find out any information?

Thank you!

Carol
Carol

February 5th, 2004, 8:08 pm #6

Thanks,
LeRoy
I also have a print of five overlapping clowns. Were you able to find out any information?

Thank you!

Nancy Rubinstein
Nancy Rubinstein

March 15th, 2007, 11:12 pm #7

I have three overlaping clowns oil paintng from doerstein how can I get information regarding the value of this piece

Linda Keyes
Linda Keyes

March 16th, 2008, 12:06 am #8

Has anyone found anything about this artist and the value of the paintings?

Tonda
Tonda

October 30th, 2008, 7:07 pm #9

I also have a print of five overlapping clowns, signed Doerstein. Were you able to find out any information?

Thank you!
I also have a print with the five overlapping clowns and have been trying to get information about the print - at no avail.

becky graetz
becky graetz

October 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm #10

I have three overlaping clowns oil paintng from doerstein how can I get information regarding the value of this piece
ihave a painting of a clown leaning over a golf hole holding s club in his hand do you know how much these are worth?