Clown Oil painting/Hoppin

Clown Oil painting/Hoppin

LB
LB

September 28th, 2005, 6:30 am #1

I have a painting of three clowns.
This painting is signed by Hoppin in the lower right side of the canvas.
Would like to know the if anyone knows of any such art work if so would like some information.
Just asking where the artist is today?

Best Regards, LB
9/27/05

chris
chris

October 22nd, 2005, 4:58 am #2

I have a Hoppin Clown Painting too, have been trying to find info on the artist and any possible value, no luck so far- I'll trade you Photos of our pictures if you are interested.
-CW

Donald Richards
Donald Richards

February 25th, 2006, 3:01 am #3

Would like to know the if anyone knows of any such art work if so would like some information.

Best Regards, LB
9/27/05
Have you found any info on Hoppin? I too would like to know something about him. I have a bunch of those clowns.

tamberlyn
tamberlyn

November 7th, 2009, 3:27 am #4

Best Regards, LB
9/27/05
Hello!
I also have two oil paintings signed by Hoppin.One is a painting with two clowns.One clown is in a oraing jacket on a sweng and a clown face with a green hate on.The other painting is a clown dressed in a cowboy outfite laying on a old chest.all i can find on them are ....Artistic impressions inc. the numbers are 270459 and 270419 If anyone has any info on this please let me know i have looked and looked and cant find anything about this painter.thanks for your time.