Shaka808

Looking to join the «CoF» SWTOR Guild, arrange a challenge, or know our rules? Then all the information you need is here.

Shaka808

Shaka808
Shaka808

12 Jun 2016, 00:39 #1

Recruitment Form

Name – Kimo

Location – Hawaii

Age – 36

Character name(s)/Class(s)/Discipline(s) –
On Bastion Om'ik/Scoundrel/usually heals
on other servers tons of everything

Email – kimo@shaka808.com

Steam URL - ??

Do you use TeamSpeak or C3 Voice? - yes can use any voip
If not, would you be willing to use them?

What servers do you play on? - mostly harbinger now bastion

How long have you been playing The Old Republic? - sinch launch

Have you been in any other guilds? If yes why did you leave? - yes, none of my friends play anymore

What times are you usually on (include timezone)? - Hawaii Timzone thats -10gmt but I play at alot of wierd hours

Do you have a security key? - yes

Do you have any other members of your family that play The Old Republic or JKA? What are their in-game names and are they in a guild? What is the name of their guild? - no

Why do you want to join us? - my friend dragon plays and looking to actually do more than play barbie dreamhouse with my stronghold and chars clothes

Tell us about yourself - All around nerd/gamer/reader/etc lol

Did you read the rules - (Yes or No) - Yes

Password? (can only be one of the following: vader, rancor, c3po, chewie, yoda) - Vader

Atra
Certified Loon
Atra
Certified Loon

12 Jun 2016, 02:15 #2

This app was posted in GM's application instruction post, so I split the topic so it is its own post now. I trust you guys know what to do with this as I won't meddle with your SWTOR stuff here....
I closed GM's post & pinned it btw.

Draconis
Certified Loon
Draconis
Certified Loon

12 Jun 2016, 04:55 #3

thx atra, me and tyr already did some flashpoints with him, he is part of CoF in Swtor! B)

Supream Spork Commander/RustyPurplePlasticSporkOfDoom