Hi Ya'll

Grab a Beer and Chat (It's Always Happy Hour)

Hi Ya'll

Toast
Post Whore of Post Whores
Toast

Feb 28 2018, 12:01 AM #1

Just wanted to say Hi everyone and that I miss you all.

I've stopped in here a couple of time recently. Damn, still trying to get use to this change Club Narp site. Miss the 914 wallpaper.
Glad all the member pictures, PM's and threads are still here. Since all ya'll never come here anymore, I stop in every once in a while to reminiscence the good old times. Wonder how some of you are doing  that no longer go on the runs or have just in general fallen off the 914 bandwagon.

Thank you to whoever does keep this site open. :notworthy:

Love and miss you more than words could ever say Slits. :cry:

Toast

** Should I start a poll?**
Thanks for the wonderful memories Howie!
73 2.0 914--Now with standard Horsepower.

Renegade Hybrids
Corvette LS, Subie and ChevyV8 Conversions.

Type 4 Unleashed
All Out Post Whore
Type 4 Unleashed
All Out Post Whore

Mar 1 2018, 09:51 PM #2

Hi Toast how are you doing.

I also stop in on occasion, not much goes on here any more, but it is good they keep it going, if it's here people will come back.

I just saw Alberto the other day, he's regretting more and more that he sold his 914 I tell him so buy another, I haven't talked to Dan for a while, and I think he regretted selling his 914, but he came around and has bought another one, and heard from Alberto it's almost ready to hit the road.

Thomas was in town a couple months ago, and I was called to see about meeting up, but I was unable to drop what I was doing to meet up with the guys.

I still don't have a 914 ready to drive yet, I put those on hold till I get My Cougar running.

Thinking about a trip to Vegas, will have to see about meeting up when I do.

Take care.

Richard
Stupid Is As Stupid Does
And You Can't Fix Stupid

“Have you ever noticed how some people never
have the money to do it right, but can always
find the money to do it twice ?”

Toast
Toast

Mar 2 2018, 06:49 PM #3

Type 4 Unleashed wrote: Hi Toast how are you doing.

I also stop in on occasion, not much goes on here any more, but it is good they keep it going, if it's here people will come back.

I just saw Alberto the other day, he's regretting more and more that he sold his 914 I tell him so buy another, I haven't talked to Dan for a while, and I think he regretted selling his 914, but he came around and has bought another one, and heard from Alberto it's almost ready to hit the road.

Thomas was in town a couple months ago, and I was called to see about meeting up, but I was unable to drop what I was doing to meet up with the guys.

I still don't have a 914 ready to drive yet, I put those on hold till I get My Cougar running.

Thinking about a trip to Vegas, will have to see about meeting up when I do.

Take care.
Thomas was in town? Damn Kraut! 😆 Miss meeting with all you guys.

I'll be at the Porsche swap meet at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim this Sunday. 😉
Thanks for the wonderful memories Howie!
73 2.0 914--Now with standard Horsepower.

Renegade Hybrids
Corvette LS, Subie and ChevyV8 Conversions.

Joe Sharp
Joe Sharp

Jun 8 2018, 12:54 AM #4

Hey, good to hear from bofya. I'm just about to turn 70. Just a kid in my own mind. I hope to see bofya in the near future.
Joe
Joe Sharp
Team NARP
Logistics and Support
Hudson, Florida