Your aim/ goals for 2018

colbie
colbie

3:56 AM - Jan 24, 2018 #1

My aim for 2018 is to not care so much what other people think of me, If they hate me/ dislike me, that's okay. just to stop worrying what others think and just let me be me. Fight that social anxiety.

What's your goals for 2018 ? It can be small goals or big goals, or just anything.
We always grow back, don't we baby ?

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

12:47 AM - Jan 25, 2018 #2

My resolution for 2018 is to go through my numerous unfinished fanfiction drafts and finish one per month. So far so good...I actually started in December, and I'm two for two so far. One finished in December, and one finished in January.

The one I'm planning to work on next month is actually a Cleris fic, so look out for that sometime soon!
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.

wordsmith

1:11 AM - Jan 25, 2018 #3

My goal/s for 2018 is to get into stock investment, open a trust fund for my parents, write more than I usually did in 2017, gain a genuine friend, and own fewer things. Last year, I made the big decision to sell and give away 3/4 of my books, and it was liberating! I've been trying to live a minimalist life for the past two years now, and it really helped me get in tune with myself, and the world outside of myself. :) good luck with everyone else's!
"I hunt for a sign of you in all the others." - Pablo Neruda

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

6:09 PM - Mar 05, 2018 #4

I'm still going strong with my resolution.

I actually chickened out and decided not to post the link to my Cleris fic on here (too shy to let people I know read it, lol), but I did post it elsewhere online. So I'm 3/3 and feeling good about it.
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.