Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

10:25 PM - Jan 09, 2017 #1

https://thelifestream.net/lifestream-pr ... nt-page-5/

I never read it before but :
wrote:“In the original, we included Denzel to act as a firm connection to someone else for Cloud, one we didn’t get to address originally. In the new edition, Cloud wishes to rescue Denzel both out of his own responsibility, but also to preserve his connection with, well… you can see for yourself when it comes out [laugh]”
wrote:“The changes we’ve made to the movie include quite a lot of additional scenes detailing Cloud’s complex relationship with the deceased heroine Aerith. Later in the film, fans will be glad to see he is finally able to overcome his grief for Aerith, the woman who died before his eyes, and continue his life with this woman he cherishes.”
Thoughts ?

I thought about Denzel being an obvious connection to Aerith (Case of Tifa) but Nomura speaks about a connection they didn't get to adress originally. So... Zack ? The brotherly bond where the older one inspires the younger one ?

As for the second stuff I quoted... seems like the "this woman he cherishes" is about Tifa. That said, Nomuta says Cloud is grieving Aerith (seems obvious but too many people were all "it's just guilt"... but Cloud was full on grieving her, not just having a guilt trip).

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

11:35 PM - Jan 09, 2017 #2

They still have that up?

It was a prank. They wrote it to f/uck with clerith fans on April 1st. I can't believe they left it up. How unprofessional. Wish I could say I 'm surprised.

Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

1:15 AM - Jan 10, 2017 #3

StrayArrows wrote:They still have that up?

It was a prank. They wrote it to f/uck with clerith fans on April 1st. I can't believe they left it up. How unprofessional. Wish I could say I 'm surprised.
Really ? Can you tell more about that ?

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

2:45 AM - Jan 10, 2017 #4

Beatrix wrote:
StrayArrows wrote:They still have that up?

Really ? Can you tell more about that ?
Alright. Well, in 2009, TLS went to great lengths to prank clerith fans--because they're totally not a cloti biased place amiright--they doctored an image to look like a Magazine scan and they even wrote up Japanese sentences and translated it. (let's talk about how hilarious it was to get Case of Lifestream the next month after they did this :lmao: )Well, anyway, here's the thread:

http://s8.zetaboards.com/Cloud_x_Aerith ... 76/1/?x=30

Not much to say other than they were lifeless losers to do that.

Although, I wonder if the Japanese text they faked said Tifa was "taisetsuna hito"... Boy, that would just be KARMATIC! :fish:

Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

3:50 PM - Jan 10, 2017 #5

StrayArrows wrote:Well, anyway, here's the thread:

http://s8.zetaboards.com/Cloud_x_Aerith ... 76/1/?x=30

Not much to say other than they were lifeless losers to do that.
Wow... I had completely forgotten I posted in this thread.
Indeed, it's pretty unprofesionnal of this website to have this fake interview still viewable :ermm: .
Thanks, StrayArrows.

Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Jon Snow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

12:59 AM - Jan 11, 2017 #6

Np. ^_^

athrunchan

10:34 AM - Aug 26, 2017 #7

Jon Snow wrote:They still have that up?

Do they still put that up? I know TLS is this vile biased page, but this certainly takes things to a whole new level. What a bunch of sore losers, faking up everything! I know that I shouldn't be surprised by how low they can be, but boy how wrong I was!

IGhostKaster

10:14 AM - Aug 27, 2017 #8

I do view TLS materials sometimes for their translations. But'll always do so with a pinch of salt as I know their content is Cloti based and their translations may not be very accurate.
"Never underestimate the capacity for romance, no matter what the circumstances."
Cloud and Aerith didn't stop loving each other despite the circumstances.

Daga15
Daga15

5:27 PM - Oct 07, 2017 #9

It's fake then????? so glad, i thought it was canon and i was begining to worry!!
Make a wish upon a star...it may become true. Not now, or tomorrow but, someday i'm sure it will.

ClerithRaven

1:45 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #10

Not to sound too mean or presumptuous, but leaving it up may be their way of countering all the good stuff we've been getting from SQEN that is purely pro-Clerith.

It just really comes down to how biased they are on that site. Yeah, they put out translations. But really, with how biased they are, everything should be taken with a truckload of salt.