Hi guys!

PzkpfwT-64

10:21 AM - Aug 30, 2018 #1

Hi, everyone! Thanks for adding me in! The username is from another game I used to play (Armored Warfare). I'm from the Philippines. Sorry if the post is long, or if your first thought is "WTF?". 

How did I get to know FF7? I watched my sister play FF7, I played Crisis Core (ironic, but I liked 2/3 of the game. which? geography and gameplay.), and watched Advent Children Complete, then a bit of the original game. I like the universe and most characters (Cloud, Aerith, Zack, Cissnei, Reno, Cait Sith and Cid) and pairings (Apart from Clerith, there's Zack and Cissnei, Reno and Elena, Cid and Shera), but not the plot (If they didn't kill off Aerith, it'd be better, just for an example.) 

So, where to begin? 

How do I see Clerith? They should be together physically AKA they should've married at the end of the original game. I see the relationship as: comrades who also happen to be lovers.  

So what made me like Clerith (either way I am easy in being persuaded)? the fanarts (I avoid any fanworks that refer to her death or the lifestream, though), fanfiction here, in Deviantart, in AO3 and ff.net (especially the Sacrifice of Cloud), and a part of the game itself. When I mean part of the game, as in how they met. I stopped playing the game at Don Corneo subplot when I realized what will happen to her (I treated her to food and gave her some improved staff). I did the same thing with GTA 4, when you are forced to choose either Roman or Kate. I also read the universe and the posts that justified Clerith. Artists that I look to for Clerith: FFStef09, snowflower--chan00, Furiaethegoddess and Krudears from tumblr. 

So how did I reacted at what happened (don't ask me what part, you might know what I mean)?

At first I got sad when I read the story, then mad. ("Why did they do this to them?!") Then I realized, "I'll make an AU!" 

As you can see, I am someone who likes and makes AUs (universes that I like, e.g., GTA or World of Tanks) so characters/pairings I love, give the love they deserve, in other words, an OTP doing shit together (and are alive physically), as what I like to call (I'll add the romance part whenever I do so). E.G., Gurren Lagann (Simon and Nia) - they are put into a World of Tanks-based AU, or Kenshin and Tomoe (from Samurai X) being a bunch of cops together in some AU (something like Tatort, Polizeiruf 110, or Cobra 11 for Germans, or the Russian TV series Deadly Force/Ubojnaja Sila). 

After reading about Clerith and fanfictions, there's this TV-series from Germany called Auf Achse that helped me from tearing up completely. (It's not the song) It's a tv show whose two characters go around the world in trucks and other games/shows related to it (like ДальнобойщикиETS 2 and Spintires), which helped me from saddening up. 

As for the Clerith AU itself, I'm writing an AU in which they're truckers (based on Auf Achse). In the original universe, Cloud goes around in a bike delivering, and Aerith goes around Midgar with a bunch of flowers, not to mention they went around Gaia. So why not they go around in truck/s that go around the world? 

*Apparently, KH made them reunite again, but I said "that's not enough for me! I'll make that AU that does not wholly refer to the original plot, except how they met twice!". 

Starsong

7:29 AM - Sep 12, 2018 #2

Welcome! The clerith fanficverse needs love so I'm sure your work will be welcomed with open arms! <3
"It was the cry of his heart that could never be healed."
Clerith discord: https://discord.gg/XHtYx6y

PzkpfwT-64

5:59 PM - Sep 18, 2018 #3

Starsong wrote: Welcome! The clerith fanficverse needs love so I'm sure your work will be welcomed with open arms! <3
Thanks! I actually have the fanfic itself in AO3 and Deviantart, although I plan to post them + links in the fanfiction section of this forum. 

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

7:04 PM - Sep 18, 2018 #4

Hello, and welcome. I'm looking forward to reading to your contributions.
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.

PzkpfwT-64

6:22 PM - Sep 20, 2018 #5

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11896

Thanks! Also, here it is! The links are there. 

athrunchan

8:29 AM - Sep 25, 2018 #6

Welcome to the pink room! I loved reading your reason in joining the fandom since it mirrored mine too :))

I'm a fanfic writer too (but unlike you, I'm not brave enough to write Clerith yet since I'm afraid I won't do them justice) so I'll be sure to check all of your works!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk