Fragile: Handle With Care.

Oceania

February 7th, 2005, 8:22 am #1

Whut? A Tifa Lockhart club in a Cloud x Aerith forum?
That's right.

Members List:
Marionette/Oceania (Founder)
Hyper-Ballad
Lady Anime
Materia Thief
zhakeena
SweetJanie
Andina
Evenstar
miracle_angel
Rinoa
nekokilala
Madame Batolli
flowerangel050
ForgottenAngel
Cloud's Girl
Sefie
~Fury Brand~
Seii_Monogatari
Rikkulicious
Ophelia
^*Afrononomous*^
EnglishRose
Coral
Alice
Punk
Toxo
cidhighwind
Tifa Lockheart
CxA_eternally
Tifa_Chan
Mrs. Yazoo
pink_fl0wers
i pRomiSe**
Rufus ShinRa
princess_Garnet1866353
True_Serenity
AerithR
Melster
NekoDono
Maiden
Imaginary__girl
Rinchan
Zelda
Zydalia
DeathGigas
Aerith_Gainsborough
LadyNelZelpher
Lutearina
Cordy
Angelwing Aeris
daydreamer198
ephemeral july
Rogue Galaxy
aerisbolt
Hotaru
KissTheRain
wordsmith
colbie

58 members.

Albums:
Eyes of a Fighter
Donated by Seii Monogatari

Club Banners:

(Version I) by me

Signatures:

Donated by i pRomiSe** .

Donated by True_Serenity.

Donated by Maiden.

Donated by NekoDomo

Donated by Materia Thief

Thank You!
:tifa:
Should I die on the ship, cast me into the sea, to be eaten by blackfish and saltwater.
Fan of Aeris/Cloud/Squall/Auron/Terra.
Official owner of Leon S. Kennedy.
Founder of Fragile, <a href="http://s8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aeri ... &hl=">join today!</a>
Defender of the holy carp.

Hyper-Ballad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Hyper-Ballad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

February 7th, 2005, 4:33 pm #2

What a thoughtful idea, Marionette!

I'm a big fan of Tifa - she's a lovely character, and I don't consider her a "threat" to the C/A relationship at all. She's just a girl in love; she's not trying to hurt anyone. So I'd love to join! ^_^
<center>*owes Kaldea her soul for this gorgeous set*

Founder of: Isosceles Iscariot, Red Scorpion - Blue Magic, Wanderer of Ages, It's Our Job, I Love Carp, Sweet Caress, & The Cid Highwind Appreciation Society.</center>

Lady Anime

February 7th, 2005, 5:30 pm #3

I also think it's a great idea. I'll join too.

I like Tifa, she's a good girl. She wasn't a threat, in fact I'm sure if Aeris lived, Tifa would encourage Cloud and Aeris to get together.
wrote:Cloud: Yeah sure I'll be your bodyguard. .Aeris: Yay! *kisses*
I am the Offical Owner of Kilik!

+ =

~*Oversized signature images removed by forum staff/*~

^ Big thanks to Cloud's Girl for the awesome sigs

Oceania

February 8th, 2005, 1:19 am #4

Thanks for joining Ladies! I made a little thing you can put in your sig. if you so desire.

I don't see her as a threat either but some anti-cloae people like to think we think that for some reason. :blink:
Anyway the reason I named the club Fragile: Handle With Care is because that's how I like to view Tifa, a tragic character who puts up a tough front but deep down inside she's just a confused girl who wants to be taken care of. (even thought I do think she's capable of taking care of herself!) and I sympathize with her and she's a very relatable character too, because of her shyness when dealing with love we both share the same problem! :lol:

Also, I Think she's annoying, sometimes :P and far from the goddess some of her fans make her out to be she's a very real character and I like that.
Should I die on the ship, cast me into the sea, to be eaten by blackfish and saltwater.
Founder of Fragile, <a href="http://s8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aeri ... &hl=">join today!</a>

Materia Thief
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Materia Thief
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

February 8th, 2005, 5:48 am #5

I love her character, hate her design. I always thought of her as an interesting character. She has many flaws, all easily evident, but that's what makes her so intriguing. She ISN'T perfect, she's human. She can be selfish, but she is also a genuine person. She hides things, she masks emotions, she's much more easily relatable to then Aeris (at least for me). I seriously love Tifa, she's one of my favorite characters, but, I think, just because you love Tifa doesn't mean you have to love Cloti. I don't see how that connection exists. So yeah, obviously, I'm in. :)

Carmencita

February 9th, 2005, 3:37 am #6

I want to join, too. If Tifa weren't there, where would we all be? Even though some people don't particularly like her for attempting to claim Cloud (if she did do so), I think she's a heroine in that sense... you know? Loving somebody who loves somebody else happens... she's still alive and kickin' in AC, and I'm sure she didn't end up hating either Cloud or Aerith for all the pain that her heart's suffered from the past.

I do hope she didn't end up hating herself, though....

Anyway, I want in.

Paalam, malupit na mundo...

SweetJanie
SweetJanie

February 9th, 2005, 11:01 am #7

Join me in, join me in!!! *waves* I love Tifa, and maybe because we're so much alike!!!! I mean, our personalities.... I could never tell someone I love him, and I use to shout at those I like, because I worry with them too much.... So, add me to the list!!!

Andina
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Andina
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

February 9th, 2005, 12:09 pm #8

I am propably the biggest Tifa fan around here (as few of you might have noticed), so of course I will join! ^_^
~The Obsessed Freak~

Hyper-Ballad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Hyper-Ballad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

February 9th, 2005, 6:06 pm #9

One of the things I hate about some of the rabid C/T fans is when they say that you can't be a true fan of Tifa unless you support the C/T relationship (and yes, I've been told this by crazed fans more than once...). Apparently, to really love Tifa's charcater, we have to want Cloud to be with her... I really hate that attitude. I'm such a fan of Tifa, and I'm fascinated with her relationship with Cloud...I just love them as very close friends, not lovers, that's all... :(

Anyway; shall we talk Tifa? Let's chat about why she's so great and the things we love about her character!
Andina wrote:I am propably the biggest Tifa fan around here (as few of you might have noticed), so of course I will join!  ^_^
The biggest Tifa fan here? Well, I guess you get to go first, Andina! I'm really interested in hearing your thoughts on her character! ^_^
<center>*owes Kaldea her soul for this gorgeous set*

Founder of: Isosceles Iscariot, Red Scorpion - Blue Magic, Wanderer of Ages, It's Our Job, I Love Carp, Sweet Caress, & The Cid Highwind Appreciation Society.</center>

Oceania

February 10th, 2005, 2:05 am #10

Materia Thief wrote: I love her character, hate her design.
I like her design, huge breasts and all. :P
But I especially love her AC outfit she looks how a mature fighter should, and I love drawing her. I already summed up why I like her character so I don't want to repeat myself so looks like your up Andina!

Also I like to share this fanart! It's too cute.

http://img203.exs.cx/img203/3342/img0001629gw.gif :wub: