Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

3:09 AM - Jul 19, 2018 #101

colbie wrote:
wrote:Yes ! Somebody else who likes Ashe too ! :aeris:

Yeah, she's great. =) I like how she became a strong fighter not because she was some prodigy at it, or even because she had any training, but because she had to be.

She had to learn how to take care of herself in a life she was never prepared for, and never expected, but she found her inner grit and made it through.

Yet, in spite of this, she does still manage be human. She's still insecure about herself, and she ends up forming a nice connection with Vaan even though he has quite a different background from her.

I like the way she balances vulnerability and strength.
wrote:I’m here to post Aerith’s event script, if anyone need to quote it or something
Thanks, Beatrix! I have some screencaps as well, that I'm going to try and post later. The "Stay away from Aerith!" line is great. He's still acting like her bodyguard after all this time.
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.

Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Beatrix
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

12:21 PM - Jul 27, 2018 #102

Well, turns out I guessed it right.
I started the newly released Chapter 9, and
[+] Spoiler
the villains are indicating they’re being summoned in the FFDOO’s world at different points from their own games. Like, Golbez says Torsions bend both space AND time. That’s why Golbez gets surprised when he hears about Cecil still being a Dark Knight.
So, this means the FF7 cast, minus Sephiroth and Vincent, were all summoned before Aerith’s death. Aerith included, of course. Maybe Aerith was summoned before she run off to the forgotten city. Or maybe at an earlier point. At the very least, I expect they all were summoned at least around the time the last party member was recruited (Cid... which means right after Rocket Town).
Btw, i don’t know why people feel like Aerith’s event was super Aerti with zero Clerith (or that the game is delivering many Cloti content... at best, it’s just Tifa trying to tease him in a rather OOC way imo... most characters are written to fit their OG selves well... but something has been bothering me with Tifa... Aerith is alright but I feel she should have more spunk still). It’s not like Cloud didn’t care she was followed by dangerous people. He actually drew his sword to defend her first. Reminds me of Cloti fans dismissing Clerith at every opportunity.
Of course, I’m glad the game isn’t ignoring the Aerith/Tifa friendship. If you think about it, they didn’t interact in a SE product for a very long time (don’t know about the Brigade mobile game... but it’s one game and it’s exclusive to Japan anyway).

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

6:53 AM - Aug 17, 2018 #103

One day I will transfer those screencaps of the Aeris event onto my laptop so I can load them on here. Anyway, in the meantime, I have to say I'm starting to be hesitant about playing now, as I feel the game is giving away certain plot points from FFs that I haven't played yet, and I get the feeling some of those were probably supposed to be surprises. I don't want this to spoil the experience if I ever do play those games, so I've withdrawn a bit from playing this one.

At this point, I'm actually skipping the cutscenes and just trying to level everybody up to 50 as fast as possible by spamming the high levels in the events. But even that has its problems, because doing this with a party of 40 characters takes a lot of effort. As soon as you get one person leveled to 50, another party member comes along and you have to start at level 1 again.

Pink Materia

2:22 AM - Aug 19, 2018 #104

my ID in Opera Omnia: 778224873
add me of y'all like! :)
ѕнε/нεя | ριик | ιитρ | 5ω4 | α∂νσ¢αтє - яєвєℓ - ¢αяєgινєя | мєℓαи¢нσℓι¢ | ¢нασтι¢ gσσ∂ | тαυяυѕ | ѕℓутнєяιи | gαмєя gιяℓ | αиιмαℓ ℓσνєя
~
𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑤
~
𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜

Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimavara
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

4:23 AM - Aug 19, 2018 #105

Ooh, I just added you now.

Pink Materia

4:38 AM - Aug 19, 2018 #106

thanks! I added you back! :)
ѕнε/нεя | ριик | ιитρ | 5ω4 | α∂νσ¢αтє - яєвєℓ - ¢αяєgινєя | мєℓαи¢нσℓι¢ | ¢нασтι¢ gσσ∂ | тαυяυѕ | ѕℓутнєяιи | gαмєя gιяℓ | αиιмαℓ ℓσνєя
~
𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑤
~
𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜